1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Diary of Amber Quinnman: Sneak Peek Entry One

Discussion in 'The Drawing Board' started by Storm, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Casity

Casity The BatThing

This is looking really great. All these new kids really can draw too! WOW! Everyone is doing awesome, and it's really great to see how far this thing is actually getting! It seems like it just started and there were only a few pictures, now you are all coming and teasing us with all these great hints of what it'll be like.

Wow. This is really awesome, and there are some awesome artists working on this project! Loving the guns, costumes, and boots, ;) really great!

-Casity

2. NGoff

NGoff Guest

Thanks for the comments Barb! :)

The hair seemed to have taken forever and a day! :sweat:

-Nicole =)

3. Panther

Panther Elizabethan Spy

Oh my God! :eek: I love it! :D What a cool design! Thanks again to Calico for staging the contest and to Strom for offering the cool prize; and MaTibay, you're an awesome artist, I hope to see more of your work in the future!

4. MaTibay520

MaTibay520 Guest

Thanks. Hopefully, I get to see my artwork done professionally. I am currently working on submissions and trying to break into the industry. For samples of my work, go to www.tibayan.com. Check out muy comic stuff under portfolio.

5. Storm

Storm Active Member

Here's another treat. Thanks to all the supporters (don't think we grew a fanbase yet) for sticking around :)

[​IMG]

- Storm

6. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

oh...WOW! I love it! He looks so amazingly cool! I kept picturing him as a blonde from the first sketch, but he looks so neat with black hair. This is one of the coolest pics I've seen for this thread.

And you bet you've grown a fanbase Storm, a massive one I would think! You get me more and more eager to see this comic's debut.

~Barb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.