1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The DCU Figures Customizers Thread, Part IV

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by Tyke, Jun 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raidon Makoto

Raidon Makoto Long Live The Heroes

Lol, I think I can get it up tomorrow if I can find my Digital Camera... Nice custom, BTW.

Damn, I wish I had an extra Metamorpho... I got a sweet idea for a Deadman custom, because not only does Metamorpho have the body, but with a little work, the face is almost identical to that of Deadman's...

Compare this to this.

2. EmeraldLight

EmeraldLight Member

Not bad, but for me the features on Metamorpho are too soft. His nose isn't as angular and pointy as Deadman's, and his chin is to broad/rounded. Deadman's chin comes in narrower and has a sharper cut across it. It's not bad, but for me it's overall too wide of a face. I'd be curious to see what you do with it though! It wouldn't be the first time I've been surprised by what a customiser can do with parts.

3. zonian1989

zonian1989 Member

4. John Cage

John Cage Mystery Man, 666+ Posts Strong

I'm not a big fan of that costume, but that's a great Elongated Man custom. Nice work.

Have a good day.
    John Cage

5. Tyke

Tyke Active Member

thanks very very much! not a fan of the costume, but a big fan of the line!

6. Raidon Makoto

Damnit... I've lost my Digital Camera... And I won't be able to procure one tonight before I have to turn the computer off...

Maybe tomorrow...

Anyways, I found a spare WW, Bats, and Green Arrow today looking for my digital camera. I have an idea what I can do with my extra Batman: Batzarro!

@EmeraldLight: Hmm... I can probably sand off the cheek bones somewhat and add Sculpey to make the likeness perfect. Thanks for the critique on my idea.

7. Raidon Makoto

I figured that since I'm unveiling my first DC Custom in this post and that this topic needs a good revival, it warrants the double post. If not, tell me, and I'll change it.

[​IMG]

Unveiling... Captain Atom... Yeah, its crap, I know. Not only because I was using a Cell Phone Camera, but its my first 'real' custom besides repainting Clone Troopers :p Critique it pl0x, I want to know how to improve...

8. Power Guy

Power Guy Power Girl's Other Cousin

Tyke - you did a great job on detailing Elonageted Man's costume. He looks great!

9. Arrakhat

Arrakhat Trust me, I'm a doctor

Actually, without a better quality picture it's hard to see the details one might critique. I'll say that the hair looks a bit too long, but that could well be the camera angle or fault on my part. I'm impressed with it; it puts my first attempted custom to shame.:sweat:

10. Tyke

Tyke Active Member

thanks Power Guy :)

rust: I'm sorry, but I need a better photograph to give any input. It looks like Captain Atom!

11. Raidon Makoto

I've got to dig up my good digital camera then... That was only a Cell Phone Camera

;_; I wish I didn't lose my camera...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.