1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The DC Animated Universe Trivia Quiz

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by The Penguin, Jan 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to The DC Animated Universe Trivia Quiz! With the board merge of "Batman, Superman & Beyond" and "Justice League" we just have all kinds of threads running around here (Batman/Superman Quote Quiz, Pt. 3, Batman/Superman/Beyond Trivia Quiz: Part 3, Batman Beyond Quote Quiz Part 3, Justice League Trivia/Quote Quiz) and it has gotten a bit messy so now we are down to one. Also be sure to check out The DC Animated Universe Quote Quiz. ;)

The rules of the game are really quite simple we start out with a question from the DC AU and if you get that quote correct you get to the post the next one. If you are not positive you are correct be sure to say you need confirmation so there is no confusion. On that same note, if you want someone else to throw out a question or quote because you've "got nuttin" then indicate that as well so we can continue on our merry quizing way.

This thread can feature questions from both the DC animated series as well as the animated movies. This includes...
    Batman: The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures
    Superman: The Animated Series
    Batman Beyond
    Justice League
    Static Shock
    The Zeta Project
    Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
    Batman & Mr. Freeze: Sub-Zero
    Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker

Apologies to those of you who were asking a question or waiting for your turn, with so many quizes out there right now the only thing we can do is start over with a new one...

In Return of the Joker, when Bruce compares the voice patterns of The Joker with the 'new' version, the scene/quote is from an episode of TNBA which was re-animated with the new design of The Joker. What episode was it?

A new era has begun...

2. DarkHawk

DarkHawk Give Deadpool a SOLO ongoing!

I need confirmation but I think its "Holiday Knights"?

3. The Penguin

The Penguin All Hail the King!
    Staff Member Moderator

We have our first correct answer! :cool: It is indeed "Holiday Nights" when The Joker talks about all the people he is going to kill before the New Year.

Your turn DarkHawk.

4. DarkHawk

Okay, lets give this a shot :)

Which of Batman's villains used a "sword" when fighting our Cape Crusader? Key word "sword" :)

5. M'ral

M'ral Black Dragon

There were several...Ra's Al Ghul, Kyodai Ken (or did he only use it against Robin?), HARDAC's Bat-Duplicant...so if you're only thinking of one, then I must not be getting your hint. :confused:

6. BeastBoyWonder

BeastBoyWonder Teen Titans Go!

Also, didn't the judge use a sword?

7. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

Hmm, I'm not getting the sword hint.

8. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Yeah, there are multiple people that have used swords against Batman. Could you narrow down your question a bit, please? :)

-Tim

9. Bleu Unicorn

Bleu Unicorn \ (^v^) /

[color=63B8FF]Um...I'm thinking he means not a real sword, so in that case, I'm thinking of Firefly...but maybe I'm off. Who knows.[/color]

10. murmur

murmur Loud whispers

Curare comes to mind as well. I'm sure that's not the answer because DarkHawk did say "Caped Crusader," which AFAIK, has never been said about Terry McGuiness. But it does bring up a minor point I hope Penguin or another mod will address: since Batman and Batman Beyond are now together in this thread, is it necessary to specify which Batman you mean, even when you are referring to the original?

11. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

He did say "sword" as in, just one. Maybe all the ones except one have used two swords and just one person used one sword?

12. All-Star 1.5

All-Star 1.5 Active Member

Kyodia Ken, he appeared before Rhas and used a katanna on our favorite caped crusader.

13. Barb Gordon

Barb Gordon Nin-Mod

I'm thinking it's kyodai ken as was already stated...especially since he quoted "sword" which I'm assuming he was trying to show it was something like a sword but not. Also, doesn't Penguin have a sword that he pulls out from his umbrella?

~Barb

14. Bleu Unicorn

Bleu Unicorn \ (^v^) /

[color=63B8FF]I'm thinking that the only for sure thing in this thread right now is that we need some confirmation/feedback 'cause there are a lot of guesses and I for one couldn't say who's right/wrong/close or whatever.[/color]

15. DarkHawk

You got it, FF flaming "sword", I'm sorry I didn't think it would be that confusing.

Your on deck Bleu....

16. DarkHawk

Exactly, thats why I said Caped Crusader. Very cool :)

17. Bleu Unicorn

Bleu Unicorn \ (^v^) /

[color=63B8FF]Ack, I'm caught off-guard! I didn't realize I was even close! ;) So in that case, it's [drum-roll] up for grabs![/color]

18. TimTwoFace

Sweet, I'll take this one! *YOINK*

Of all the characters that have appeared on BTAS/TNBA, STAS, JL, and BEYOND, which one character was voiced by the most different people, and who were these actors?

(Note: Saying "Robin" doesn't count for two, for example...Dick Grayson and Tim Drake are entirely separate characters.)

-Tim

19. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Telling it like it is

Isn't it Superman himself? He's been voiced by Tim Daly, George Newbern, and Christopher McDonald.

-@

20. TimTwoFace

...wait, who's Christopher MacDonald?

And nope, Superman isn't the one. But seriously, who's Christopher MacDonald? Was he the one that did his voice on BATMAN BEYOND?

-Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.