1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

I had a dream where CN HQ has returned.
    I don't like the Portuguese version that much...

2. RandomMe

Today's dream was, oddly enough, set tomorrow and not today. I receivedba birthday message from NewBogus before I left school. I later went to an odd house while listening to Experimental Film. The house was weird: there were two kitchens: one in the garage and another one on the main floor, and a bed in the hallway!

3. RandomMe

I was at Braga Parque. There was a Lego stand promoting Mixels and with THREE TV sets turned to Cartoon Network! They were all airing a TLTS episode with Mordecai and Rigby. Their Portuguese voices were NOT that best...
    Also, RTP 1 had a CN block from 10:00 to 13:00 on weekdays. Mixels was in the schedule, by my reckoning.

4. szjdfgs

szjdfgs Well-Known Member

I had a dream where I was at Cartoon Network Studios and I got to tour there.

Yeah, that's basically it.

My dreams aren't interesting, what am i even doing :D

5. RandomMe

What's your reaction at my latest CN dreams? (pages 5-6)

6. szjdfgs

szjdfgs Well-Known Member

Basically this:
    "Mermando was a cool character in Gravity Falls. Shame he only got one episode, but then again I don't think they need to re-open the arc again."

Oh, yeah right, the dreams, they're okay. They're what you can expect from a dream.

7. RandomMe

Well...
    Mermando "leaping" into real life is probably what made that dream the best one I had, I even became a merman for .3 of ephemto seconds. He did appear in January when I was watching the sequel to the episode "The Deep End". The conclusion is unknown...
    CN's new look is one of the most nonsensical dreams I have ever had. (the one with the red cube)

8. RandomMe

Today I dreamed about me getting two RealArcade games. Both were in Chinese :eek: and my favorite one was the one that was about collecting gems, similar to GemJam with elements from Slyder Adventures and the special stages on Sonic 1.

9. Gatomon41

Gatomon41 Free Equestrian Forces

Had a strange dream that my Mac laptop got some sort of computer issue. And then worrying that my work schedule was screwed up because of a misplaced sticky-note.

10. SceneQueen

SceneQueen Member

I dreamt i was playing a Mission in GTA VC it featured 2 bikes that you were on, or 1 and the other person was on the other and you were supposed to shoot at a car from the side until it explodes! I failed in the first try but got it in the 2nd, and the later part of the dream was featuring a girl who was a so-called expert at GTA VC and I had heard about her but didn't know her. and so like i was at a room in an flat, and 2 rooms away she was, I didn't know about it lol, 2 guys from work found her and told me about her, all I had of her was a picture of her with her bf and she looked a little like a guy but it was her. and then I went and spoke to her but couldn't go into her room as she had just woken up so i spoke through the door lol

11. SceneQueen

SceneQueen Member

and oh i remembered a dream i had 1 or 2 days ago;

There was this girl, she had a older sister, her sister had either been corrupted, possessed, or replaced/impersonated by a killer. Which used a screwdriver to kill guys through lock holes in doors and closets etc haha, I was there and I knew but I couldn't spill it but i wanted to.

12. RandomMe

I was dreaming about Toonzone again, and I was in a talkback thread for some CN show. I also had the power to fly (again, I like it, but flying on my back), and on the way home, I had a stack of newspapers. The three ones on the top of the stack were frmo that day, and the other ones were from Friday.
    I also had a thought during that dream: I had an Instagram account where I ate Coco Pops (known over here as Choco Krispies) in the UK. I walked during that dream.

13. RandomMe

Cartoon Network Portugal appeared in my dream. They now had a website (!) but it was styled like the 2000 European designs of the website, but some pages were in a different style. The now had the original 2003 Teen Titans animated series and a fanmail page, answering about Regular Show which doesn't air on the channel.
    On Toonzone, some obscure forums had RTÉ (styled as 3RT) adding a top-profile cartoon to RTÉ One, and they made a top ten list. Flapjack won the list, oddly enough, it aired on RTÉ Two (as far as my knowledge of CN shows airing on Irish channels goes).

14. RandomMe

What a weird dream I had...
    I was watching a cartoon which was about girls at a house. It was cheap.
    One of the characters was called Terra and one of them was a mermaid. It even told me to do my homework, it looked like an interactive cartoon...
    Also, Cartoon Network Portugal merged with Cartoon Network Italy HD to broadcast Mixels.

#114 RandomMe, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  15. RandomMe

So today I was on a weird thread about CN bumpers. From what I recall, Moleoman was on the thread. The bumpers were weird.
    Later, I was at a mall (Braga Parque) and I was at the underground parking lot. It was raining. All of a sudden, it turned into some sort of kitchen-like thing with stairs (the parking lot, not the mall).

16. RandomMe

MEO added an channels from Sri Lanka (odd) and Mermaid Man from SBSP turned into a merman, for some odd reason.

17. RandomMe

Ben 10: Omniverse was retooled, becoming a newscast on Korean network SBS.
    Also I was walking and tried to fulfil my dream of seeing Ákos...

18. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Was a coiled up attack snake before it was cool

Wow. I forgot there was a dream thread on here...and I was the one who started it!
    .....................................................................................................
    I don't remember the dream I had last night, but I took a short nap this morning and had a bunch of odd dreams...but I can only remember four of them.

First off, I woke up in my bed (I had been sleeping on the sofa) on top of a very tall building and I didn't know how to get down. There was a very large penthouse nearby. That dream didn't even last long before going to the next one.

Now I was going to Walmart with my family during a very snowy and icy day (which it actually is where I live now) and we were getting all sorts of things. My dad was getting car oil, my mom was getting food, and my siblings and I were getting other stuff. We tried to leave, only to find out that we couldn't because the snow and sleet coming down made the road conditions awful. I finally had enough, and I turned myself into Moltres and started flying around my hometown in an effort to get spring here in a hurry. (Before going to sleep, I was actually fantasizing about doing this.)

Third dream, I went into a church's bathroom, which increased in size with every step I took, with more toilets and sinks appearing. A kid was trying to get away from a creepy guy who was in there. (When I eventually woke up, I realized I had wet my pants slightly. I hate toilet dreams.)

Lastly, I had a bizarre dream about The Amazing World Of Gumball, an episode that I can't remember what it was called (Maybe it was "The Crap") came on, and it was about the Mind Screwiest thing I had ever seen. It started with Gumball waking up to find that he was Jack Skellington and king of Elmore, and was carried down the stairs on a pillow being carried by zombie versions of characters from Fish Hooks. Nicole was down there, and she was completely normal, but visibly disturbed by all the bizarre crap going on around her. Gumball/Skellington didn't think that anything was wrong, but Nicole pointed to Darwin and Richard, who were now a large block of lime Jello and a Swalot respectively. They were fighting over a fire hydrant that was in fact, Anais. Darwin ate the fire hydrant, which caused Richard to start crying and ran away. Unfortunately, that was when I woke up.

19. RandomMe

Wow... that happens to be the best fake episode dream I have ever see.
    Anyway, today I was watching Boomerang, and some LT-related show was on! I haven't seen that channel since October! And it left my country in Decembetr, so when a dream with CN and Boomerang in English is a winner for me.

20. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where my mom had a baby and for some reason my male friend and I had to adopt it and raise it as our own. I remember the baby was already a month old and the only thing we could agree on was that her middle name was my friend's late mother's name. I remember throwing the names Jordan, Ruby, and Gracie out there, but he wanted these really long unusual names.
    Later on in my dream I was at a gas station in the woods with my dad, my aunt, and my brother and we were driving my dad's truck. My brother and I were in the bed of the truck watching my dad pump gas. Then a guy came up behind my dad with a pocket knife about reading to stab my dad. I yelled "Watch out!" and he spun around just in time to see the guy. The guy just handed my dad the knife and ran off and jumped into the backseat of a jeep.