1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Today: awkward.
    Cartoon Network got a new look.
    It was a mix of 2004/2012 Toonami with AXN.
    The logo was a red cube with the channel's name in a lowercase font.
    The red cube was also the channel's mascot. It morphed into random objects. It had a name, but I don't remember. Looked like the name of an alien from Ben 10.
    The homepage was entirely rendered in Flash.
    The CN Cartoon Forum got a skin based on the look.
    Also, there was a TZ user from my country. The avatar was CN's 2004 logo. He was a CN fan, judging by the username.
    Red Arrow's avatar was present, except that the background was white.
    I also watched a Korean historical drama on KBS World. All I can remember is a shot of a woman thinking.
    My EPG had the Colombo channel between TVI and SIC Notícias. How can a Lisbon mall get it's own channel?

2. RandomMe

Today's dream involved Cymuned becoming an animation studio (Cymuned is a Welsh pressure group. I watched some fake Cymuned ads yesterday). The logo was similar, it was more rainbow-y. The website was made in Flash.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where my friend was in town. We rode a bus or something to the train station in my home town. We walked about a mile to get to a house. I don't know whose house it was, but we were hanging out in there. Then I realized that it was almost 2 in the afternoon. I reminded him that he has to get to his sister's house because his niece and nephew were getting out of school early that day and he was supposed to babysit them. He ran outside to a bus stop in front of the house. I realized that the bus that goes to that stop was a commuter only route and wouldn't be coming by during the middle of the day.

4. RandomMe

A few days ago, I had a dream where I was eating a remote control. It tasted likesome cookie.

5. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Knows about rock people
    Staff Member Moderator

I dreamed Clone High was on Blu-Ray. Then I woke up. :mad:

6. Mariana

Mariana This is pure magic to the highest level

I dreamed: CN Brazil as a terrestrial channel.

Please, it can be true someday! :(

7. RandomMe

I dreamed about CN. It was about some issue involving CN PT.

8. RandomMe

I had a dream where I was at a supermarket. A weird version of Atomtorta's Paraszt Blues, sung by an ugly woman, was playing. I sang it, but in the original guitar version and rhythm.
    Later, turned out that I was in an episode of Cow and Chicken. Cow was jumping to catch a fish and someone said that she couldbsing for Wazaa tivappear on the "Top 250 Singers" list. Wazaa spoofed Kazaa.

9. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

I had this one really strange dream that was a nightmare while I was dreaming, but waking up it was funny. I dreamed that some girl broke into my house and merged it with our local mall, sitting on her "throne" shaped like a watermelon half. However, anyone who dared try to rebel against her, she'd call the "police" who would throw watermelons at us and no matter where they hit, I would briefly experience a sharp pain in the back of my thigh (would immediately heal in two seconds).

What was even weirder was that this was basically a godsend. She wasn't controlling or anything, and she didn't try to act like my boss. Merging my house with the mall gave us so much more living space, and our closets were the size of department stores, we had access to all the food we wanted... so many luxuries. She never even set any designated times for bed, eating, playing, etc. We didn't even have to go to classes. In fact, she gave me the power to summon any video game I wanted, with no screen or tablet or mobile device or controller or system or anything required. Just a blank wall and a visualization of what game I wanted, and I controlled the characters with my fingers. The game I was the most addicted to was this "Nicktoons Burger Flipping" game where you play as an old Nicktoons character such as Arnold or Rocko, and you must flip burgers. You don't score any points or get any achievements, just flip burgers. Nothing happens, you just flip burgers.

But for some reason, I hated her and wanted my freedom back (though she gave me enough) and I'd try to rebel against her countless times only to get hit by the police's watermelons and experience that sharp pain in the back of my thigh for two seconds.

I was so scared in the dream, but when I woke up, I was cracking up.

10. RandomMe

I had the best dream of 2014 (so far): I wanted to go to the pool. When I went down the stairs on the building where I live, I noticed some chairs. I found some room while the entire building was listening to a song from a Latin American teen idol. I found lots of red chairs and tables. I said something like "Now I'm in Spain!".
    Anyway, I went to the pool and when I came in, it turned into some arcade or something. I played Sonic 2, but it had some blue stars to earn continues. I got 101 rings before I spilled them over. I even washed my hands, and there were some apartments. I said "Is this a cross between an arcade and a mall? Then it must be a dream".
    Already at the pool, I noticed that Mermando was there. (How could he appear in the live-action world?) As soon as I've seen him, I turned into a merman. Not a live-action one, an animated one.
    Later that day, I went to some weird shop. There was a board game which spoofed Ben 10 in the name and artwork, and it featured a girl. Later I lost my camera and jacket.
    It eventually turned into an adventure. I entered some weird building, and in another one, there was a sound when you entered and some box with ecological consumption data turned on. I entered one of the apartments, it took me to the bedroom where the bed was nowhere to be seen. Later I walked a lot, trying to find the way home.
    Before the dream ended, I was watching TV.

11. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where Kids Next Door was renewed for another season. The first new episode was called Operation: C.A.T.S.&D.O.G.S. It started out with Numbuh 4 being with a group of other kids (not major characters) at a school or something. It later cut to the treehouse where the one British operative with the bowler hat from operation ENGLAND with a large sheepdog. The dog got lose and started to make a big mess in the treehouse. Numbuh 5 was scene walking through the hall holding a cat. The cat got scared and ran away. I remember there was another scene that had Numbuh 1 in it, but I don't remember.
    In another part of the dream I was at school and I was starving so I ate lunch at 10:00. I caught some early bus home and got to the park and ride around noon. I decided to go to a mall where I went to a restaurant and ordered some chicken strips. I wondered what I was even doing as I already ate lunch. I ordered a milkshake and then left.

12. RandomMe

I had a dream involving two Asian versions of Cartoon Network. First I was watching videos from some shorts that air on the SE Asian version and it had a flying Dexter, and bizarrely enough, SpongeBob.
    I later had to complete something PPG-related, and it was also New Year-related: you had to fill in the squares with the correct characters. They had a semi-PPGZ-ish design. There was a DB character but that's it. I also recall seeing a Pokey Oaks museum.
    I had to go somewhere and I left from the building entrance (not the garage block in floor -1) and many kids were playing. I had an idea for a movie about that with a French title.
    On the Korean site, I checked the schedule and they had a different design. The main page still had the channel's jingle (Sinnaneun Jaemi = Fun and Exciting).

13. RegularCapital

RegularCapital The Third Dimension

Last night I had a dream about CNX returning to UK television, Dragonball Z was on the channel, in the top left corner was a graphic bug, the graphic was a white rectangle with a thick blue borderline at the bottom, the text inside the white rectangle said "CN Anime" in black CN Bold font. In the bottom right corner was the old CNX logo, it was semi-transparent. Later I was in a branch of Wilkinson (British variety store), however there was some confusion in the store of whether it was a Woolworths instead. Last week I had a dream about being expelled from school for no reason (even though I'm too old for school). I usually have a dream about being naked in my local shopping mall (Merry Hill), which is quite a common occurrence. According to Bart Simpson's Guide of Life it says, by having this dream I will become a professional wrestler, but in reality it means I'm a perfectionist. :D

14. RandomMe

(facepalm)
    I had a dream where I was at a dark Pingo Doce supermarket with blue and yellow neon lights with the original Ben Tennyson walking by. That was in September-October 2012.

15. RegularCapital

If I had that dream, I would be disappointed if I woke up (even though I don't really watch Ben 10). They funniest thing about that dream I had is that Woolworths hasn't had a store since early 2009!

16. RandomMe

Turns out that the Pingo Doce was some other place, it had become a Continente supermarket at the end. Looks like one of those "party's over" dreams.
    Now the funny thing is: how did I turn into a merman last Thursday after seeing Mermando? The answer is: I made similar movements to drowning.

17. RegularCapital

Dreams: They never make any sense. :D

18. RandomMe

I like becoming a merman in dreams. :D

19. RandomMe

I had a dream where I went to a secret floor of my building by elevator (the 10th floor. That's bogus, my building has six floors -1 to 4, I live on the 4th floor, the top floor).

20. RandomMe

This time, I dreamed about CN USA having a 24-hour schedule and re-airing a NY special called "2011!" three years later. I also took a lot of CN-related photos.