The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that I played again Primal Rage, and always seemed to lose only when I decided to play on my old tv then I got better.

2. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where my mom, my brother, and I had to go to my grandpa's house for some reason. It was a spur of moment thing so all I could grab was a bag with a couple changes of clothes, my iPad and phone. When we got to my grandpa's house my brother and I were in the rec room watching a new episode of Modern Family. I looked at my watch at it was 7:45. I decided to get into the shower before Big Bang Theory came on. I went upstairs when I realized I left my pajamas in my in the red room downstairs. I figured it was no big deal as I was just going to wrap myself in a towel. I started the water and took off everything other than my undershirt and bra when my mom and aunt barged in. I quickly tied a towel around my waist and was mad at them. They told me to get into the shower anyway. I sat in the bathtub for a little while (with my shirt still on) and finally gave up and decided I'm not getting into the shower tonight. I looked at my watch and it was 8:22. I realized I missed most of BBT, but I went downstairs anyway. My brother was watching some movie and when he saw me coming he changed the channel to CW. Riverdale was supposedly on but it was a scene of a bunch of people fighting at a playground at night.

3. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Today I had a dream where I was playing some weird Sonic the Hedgehog game featuring my creation, Milo of the Deep. I think I was playing as Milo at a zone which looked like Hydrocity from Sonic 3. The music used when Milo got invincible was from a Sonic hack. Can't remember.

4. RandomMe

Today I had a dream involving bears. Don't know why.

5. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that I had to constantly close doors to prevent flies from entering.

6. Action!

Action! Active Member

All I can remember is the TV being loud.

7. Dr.Pepper

This morning I had a dream where I was looking at some books I found in my brother's old room. The one I was looking at was a large picture book that was written in script form. The book was a collection of Cartoon Network stories. The first one was an Ed Edd n Eddy story that started with a group of kids who were Jimmy's friends were turned into dogs by a witch. Then it took place at a high school. It was obvious that the person who wrote the story had never seen the show.

8. RandomMe

Last week I had a weird dream where I went to Albequerque and it was raining. Today I had a dream where I was in a semi-abandoned mall and I saw the 21st episode of The Prince of Tennis back home, yet it wasn't like the real series, Echizen and another character were speaking nonsense because they got a disease. BTW, the titlecard theme was the second one and not the first one, even though it was set in early stages of the anime in the dream.

9. jaylop97

I had 3 different dreams last night.

The first one was about me being in a friends house, then it got foggy, seconds past and visibility continued dropping. Then the cat outside entered as the wind picked up, like the fog it was minor at first only to intensify. Me and my friend then tried to close the door only to be both knocked out.

The second dream, was about me and my friend Daniel heading home from work and I was worried about what once was a hurricane "Harvey" with Daniel insisting that nothing bad would come here.

The third one made me stay up for 39 minutes up I finally went back to sleep. It was about Daniel again he apparently moved next door to me and apparently had a wife who was pregnant and they were both being investigated with a detective asking for me as well, and I tired talking to them only for them to ignore me.

Wow those were some weird dreams I had. I absolutely felt shaken up after having them, they were pretty dark.

10. Dr.Pepper

This morning I had a dream where a new generation of Pokémon came out quite some time ago, but I never bothered to look a list of all the new Pokémon until now. One of the new Pokémon at the very end was a combination of Pikachu, Rattata, Pidgey, Charmander, and some new ice type I dreamed up (like it had all of their heads on one body). These were also the most common Pokémon on the first route of the game. It was found by digging with a special shovel you can get after defeating the Elite Four. I knew it was based on the concept of Rat Kings

11. RandomMe

Had a dream today where I was swimming out at sea (or was it at a large pool) and I talked to a merman child about Bubble Guppies and he wasn't aware of it. Then I told him that he would get Nick Jr. (like me) on Thursday. The dream might have been set in Portugal yet I was speaking to him in English which was probably his mother tongue. IDK if I was a human or a merman.

12. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where someone at Toonzone told me that JTS was premiering on RTP 2 as "Jimmy Shoes" and was going to premiere on the 23rd of November

13. RandomMe

On Wednesday I had a weird dream where I was playing a Korean game where you had to make words in the Latin alphabet and in Hangul.

14. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

I had a dream where I was in a country where "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" and "The Spectacular Spider-Man" were extremely popular shows (mainly with children) , to the point where they actually released third seasons of them, and it was the same country as the Cartoon Network dream, but then eventually, the original owners of the local Cartoon Network feed went bankrupt, leading to new ownership by Turner US. This led to EMH and SSM getting removed from the channel completely (with their websites and all mentions of them on their social media pages removed as well), but they both moved to Disney XD (A channel with far less viewership compared to Cartoon Network's "# 1 kids channel in the country" status, to the point where Cartoon Network (along with Cartoonito and Boomerang) was a free TV channel, and all Disney and Nickelodeon channels were Pay TV channels), they were the newer incarnations, however, and they are universally hated by viewers, and they think it's worse than the Poop-Your-Pants Girls, neB 01, and of course, Cringey Titans Stop! It's only been two months, and they have been pushed to airing at 4:00 A.M. in the morning, and I think they will burn off every episode until they have aired every episode up to date, and then pull them from all media, period.

• Like Like x 1
  15. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream about being the first in a new location, a store that was opening and finding good sales in items only to be locked in because I had been there for hours.

16. RandomMe

Last Friday I dreamt that there was a building which was constantly changing in the city periphery.

Today's dream had a weird episode of Arthur (I don't watch it, it's not even on here right now, so how did it come into my dreams?) where one of the characters (IDK if it was an aardvark, could have been a fictional species of animal that I don't remember, or it might have been a rabbit with aardvark fur) was subjected to a creepypasta. And it was real (in the episode, not in the dream itself). The character was chroma-keyed over black and white footage that seemed nondescript.

17. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that I was in an older setting with less modern technology and had to take care of a treehouse.

18. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where some weird FOP episode existed where Chester and AJ had to go undercover disguising as an unknown character at Timmy's house.

Later I had to go to a place where I had to eat ramen. The TV set was on VH1 but there was some other piece of music that was louder and that was Chen Min's "The Ancient Capital" and wasn't from VH1's broadcast.

19. RandomMe

Today, I've had a weird dream where I was looking at artwork of merbears on Deviantart.

20. Dr.Pepper

I had a dream a couple of weeks ago where there was a Don Bluth movie that I have never seen or even heard of until my friend brought the DVD over to my house. The movie started out live action with a woman who was a PE teacher. She was injured in a car accident and because of this she walked and talked slow. She became friends with a man. Somehow the two of them got zapped into an animated world where she became a princess and he became a knight. A wizard later turned her into a dragon. The wizard had a top hat and wore a toga. He had the power to make wings out of red wine (kind of like Lapis from SU).