The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. superkeegan9100

superkeegan9100 Well-known user and expert in cartoons

I also had a dream about Qubo. But instead of a reboots of CN shows, they were airing Fetch with Ruff Ruffman.

2. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

So I had a dream on Thursday where Boomerang returned to my TV provider airing a schedule similar to the one it had in 2010, though some weird show talking about Bugs Bunny's cousins was on and it was produced (oddly enough) by Hanna-Barbera and the credits were on and the Swirling Star came on delay. Then, I switched to CN and CN Africa returned and a fictional episode of Johnny Bravo was on which was set at a sea resort which had a statue of a merman king holding a trident.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

In my dream I had a TV in my room and I was watching a Pooh's Adventures of video on it. All I remember is that it had lots of scenes of Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog and black and white movies in it. I also remember seeing a scene of Ed Edd n Eddy which had Rolf running across some power lines at night. I was wondering what episode did that come from. I then decided to clean out my closet. I found a crayola drawing book. I figured it was some really old thing from when I was a kid but I saw it said "Zachary 2012" on it. That was crossed out with "Kyla 2015". I looked inside and saw it was a journal that was filled with stuff that I wrote. I was confused because I don't remember having such a thing when I was in my 20's.

4. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where only a few local cable systems still had Teletoon Retro, which shut down two years ago today. However, it was announced that Teletoon Retro would close down today on those systems.

5. RandomMe

Yesterday's dream involved me going to a store and there were VCDs of the 2007 George of the Jungle series. They looked like bootlegs, even the logo was a clear indicator (mix of the 2007 show logo + the promotional logo for the 1997 film). Then I watched a scene from an episode of The Simpsons which involved some war in an East African country.

6. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that my allergies lasted for days and that I had to travel to another city to help reduce them.

7. RandomMe

Today I dreamed that it was my first day at the university and I was too late for my first class which happened to be far from where I was going. I requested a timetable and little help was given.

8. RandomMe

Today I had this weird dream where Canal Panda premiered Raven's Home instead of Disney Channel.

9. RandomMe

So today I went to a Twitter feed and some cartoon about the hurricanes of the Caribbean came to me. It had a platypus (in the Caribbean?) and said something like "I live in the east coast but now I seem to live in the sea" and the platypus was now a merplatypus. How weird is that?

10. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

I had a dream where there was a country which the local version of CN was still using the "City" era and didn't have Cringey Titans Stop at all, neither did it have the new neB 01 or the new Poop-Your-Pants Girls. But it did air Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Steven Universe, Clarence, We Bare Bears, and even O.K. K.O. Aside from a slight "rebranding" in 2006 ("Yes!"), it hasn't rebranded since 2004. It also ran a daily Cartoonito block from 6:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M., along with a Boomerang block from 12:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. That feed was airing 24 hours a day, and didn't have Adult Swim because That feed never aired any Live Action Shows (except for Power Rangers (first 7 Nickelodeon seasons), because Nickelodeon doesn't air acquired shows for some reason), period. Some other acquired shows include Marvel Universe, Scaredy Squirrel, Total Drama, Sidekick, Timothy Goes to School (Cartoonito), Pecola (Cartoonito), Sitting Ducks (Cartoonito), Johnny Test, ToonMarty, Packages from Planet X, and others (mostly Canadian stuff). They also had full episodes that were viewable without a login (including complete series/every episode up to date of shows). Unfortunately, the feed rebranded to Check It (Dimensional) today, and they premiered Cringey Titans Stop and air it ALL THE TIME. They also got rid of the acquired shows that were mentioned, as well as the Cartoonito block. You also now have to have the channel in order to even go on the video page.

11. Dr.Pepper

In my dream we bought a new house. My dad told my brother and I to go upstairs and pick out our new rooms. My brother ran into the first bedroom and I went into the room next to his. It turned out to be a storage closet. My parents told me that I could have the bedroom downstairs. The downstairs bedroom turned out to be an office with cabinets built into the walls and opened directly into the living room. I was upset but I ate lunch. I put a DVD in to watch while I was eating. The DVD was a recording on KND and The 7D. Later, I walked across the living room to turn it off and I saw my mom in my room looking out. The TV in my room was on. I asked her if she was always going to watch tv in my room.

Side note: my mom also had a dream last night where we bought a new house, but she was loving every minute of her dream.

12. JaredCap43™

I woke up in the 80's and I saw a TV Guide for a local TV station that mentioned "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes!", "The Loud House", and "Bunsen is a Beast" on a weekday afternoon.

13. RandomMe

I've had another dream where SIC aired Jimmy Two-Shoes again. Or, to be more accurate, "was going to air", since the series was set to return.

14. RandomMe

Had a dream where NOS added foreign radio stations to their offer, one of them was BBC Radio 1.

15. JaredCap43™

I had one in which the "Indian Song About Dabbing" appeared on Nick On Demand during an episode of "The Loud House". Later, Nick US started spamming "Motu Patlu", "Ninja Hattori", and "Gattu Battu", with the American animated shows being on in the Early Morning hours. They also started spamming Oggy every night from 10:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. because they no longer have Nick @ Nite. All Live Action shows moved to TeenNick, which not everyone has. NickToons became "Sonic Nickelodeon", and expanded availability. Nick US is still run by Viacom US, though.

16. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream about my dog one day going past my house with me not knowing and I tried many ways to find out how, until I saw a hole in my ground that lead him outside.

17. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that Balto was a completely different movie than it is. Balto had an owner who was an elderly Inuit man who was the leader of a village. The village grew lots of potatoes and the man made Balto and Boris carry a big bag of potatoes to Nome, Alaska.

18. RandomMe

Last week I had a dream where I made some sort of ITV in the Face-esque documentary about Hanna-Barbera.

19. RandomMe

Had another dream where I was watching an episode of GotJ 2014 that nexeer existed. George and Ape were running.

20. RandomMe

Yesterday I dreamt that I was at a mall doing a chase to the sounds of the Malayalam theme of Gloria's House.

Today, I dreamt that I was at some Filipino's house asking for a remedy of sorts.