The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that my everything that I once owned was replaced with duplicate versions only for me to find out because I labeled most material.

2. Action!

Action! Active Member

I had a dream I went to the dentist and it was snowing.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where I was reading someone's blog about Kids Next Door. I came across a post about an episode I never seen before. It was about Numbuh 2 and Tommy keeping lots of pets in their house. The author of the blog said "there's a lot of different kinds of hoarding: junk, people, and animals". Later there was a scene where a small baby dragon hid under a couch and then morphed into a giant three-headed dragon that looked like it was made out of Lego. The author of the blog commented on how he was watching an edited episode because he doesn't remember the dragon being animated in CG.

4. Zeether

Zeether Victory!

I dreamt last night that I met Craig Bartlett and got his autograph, then was talking to him about One Punch Man.

5. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Days ago I had another TBBT-related dream where the episode was like a tokusatsu, yesterday I had one where Poseidon from the FOP episode Freaks and Greeks did that "toilet ocean" scene though instead of throwing Cosmo down Timmy's house, he sent Cosmo to what looked like his kingdom with a few merpeople in it. Strangely enough it had the sand from SpongeBob.

6. RandomMe

Today I had a dream based on that crusade/Deus Vult meme however, in the dream, the origin of the meme had something to do with merhorses being expelled from some underwater kingdom. I think that the dream also had Sabaton's The Last Stand, probably with the original lyrics intact and not edited to refer to the merhorses.

Then I went to Nova Arcada. In fact, I was leaving it, the car park was weird and looked like that blocky track from Mariokart DS (I think). I was going home. It was raining.

7. Dr.Pepper

In my dream I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs where my parents were watching what was supposedly the Samurai Jack reboot. There was a scene where s team of scientists were trying to uncorrupt Jasper (from Steven Universe). They turned her into a Rose Quartz (not Steven's mom), but her face was glitchy. They changed her into several new forms. There was also a scene where some scientists took DNA from Ed, Edd n Eddy and made a new Ed named Eddd.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. RandomMe

So today I had this weird dream where I was looking for merbears. Merpeople with the upper half being that of a bear.

9. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that the return of a defunct company happened and I had to see a movie on how to stop it.

10. Dr.Pepper

I had a dream last night where I saw two episodes of Clarence. The first one was about him going to Burger King and the second one was about him going on a road trip and seeing lots of weird sites on the freeway. I went to the talkback thread and everyone was discussing a minor background character who was a purple man voiced by Coolio.

11. RandomMe

A couple of days ago, I had a dream where I was playing Subway Surfers on what looked like a cliché Transylvania.

Today's dream was weirder: I was apparently "playing" some sort of weird CN-related game that had cutscenes and all that. It also had a scene involving Timmy Turner, where he was forced to study. Cosmo and Wanda weren't there. AJ later appeared for some mad reason. Then we had a cutscene where Dee Dee and two of her friends (maybe they weren't Lee Lee and Mee Mee) were going down a huge elevator on a fictionalized version of Dexter's laboratory, and Dexter himself arrived a little late. They were all wearing a green suit. When they entered the lower floor, Dexter's mom and a similar one (both in the same suits) came by. Maybe I also dreamt about Timmy and AJ as mermen.

There was also this weird George of the Junhle game where the characters had the designs from the 2014 series yet it used the theme from the 2007 one and some Gumball as well. It was rainig and here was a gem that did a neat rainbow effect.

#671 RandomMe, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
  12. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that my dog and my sisters dog met but didn't like each other, while me being in the center of the issue trying to do average chores with them misbehaving.

13. CoolEric158

CoolEric158 She rocks both ways.

So last night, my dream for whatever reason shifted to Rocket Power. For some reason, there were gigantic bookshelves on the beach and the kids were searching through all the books. I forgot the dialouge or what happened after, but I also remember there were people commentating and laughing at how stupid the show was, and I'm pretty sure they were the people who host the Let's Play channel OneyPlays on YouTube. I guess my mind was thinking about the time they played a crummy Rocket Power PC game on their show.

14. RandomMe

Today I dreamed that SIC and TVI premiered the "second season" of George of the Jungle and aired it at the same time. One of the episodes started off with George's design in the first season, then it shifted toward shis design on the second season. Then I went on to download some CN mobile content to my computer from ca. 2005.

I've also seen an episode of Jimmy Two-Shoes where the mermaid forms of Heloise were split into two separate characters, the blue-tailed and crowned form was genderbent.

#674 RandomMe, Aug 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  15. RandomMe

Today's dream was weird. I was planning the creation of "reunion specials" with old friends of mine from my old schools and then I noticed that CBS in the USA was now airing televised Kahoot tournaments during what looked like CBS This Morning. One of the four kids was from Tampa (which lately has been coming a lot to my dreams) and the four kids took their avatars to a platform so that they could start the quiz.

There was also me singing or listening to the second Attack on Titan ending song and making an episode of Milo of the Deep called Merwin Con.

16. sasq

sasq Active Member

In today's dream, i woke up, everything was going normal until i get a call from a person speaking portuguese, i tell him that he's calling the wrong number and hung up.

I turn on the TV and to my surprise George of the Jungle was airing on Rai 1, i change the channel to Rai 2 and it's also airing there, then to Rai 3, then to Rete 4, and i soon realized that George was airing on every channel.

I tried to call Rai, but i only heard the Bebe Rico song, i go outside, and everyone was dressed as and singing the theme of George, while the babies were singing Bebe Rico.

I try to go to Toonzone, upon login, it says that my account does not exist, i look at the shoutbox, and every post was made by RandomMe.

I woke up terrified.

17. jaylop97

Last night I dreamt that I had forgot my glasses for the eclipse and that I couldn't find any available in a store which resulted in me crafting my own. Either way the dream did become reality I am afraid :\.

18. RandomMe

Today I had a weird dream where an Indian kids channel launched in Portugal and it aired nothing but Ninja Hattori and Motu Patlu.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. JaredCap43™

JaredCap43™ Cringey Network

I had a dream that Qubo started airing "that "reboot" on Cringey Network in the early 2000's", and started airing nothing but that and Ask Me, with the exception of airing educational shows exclusively during Night Owl.

20. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where I went to a freeway that was a few miles from my house. I supposedly buried a journal there a few years prior. I buried it on the side of the road because I did not want my family to see it. I found it but I really didn't understand it. The only page I remember had a photo of a camera in the water and the opposite page said something like "this camera has offensive photos on it". The only thing I could think of is that it had picture of my friend. I put the journal back, but then I remembered that I drove my mom's old car out to the spot and left it there a few years ago.