1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Last night I had a dream that I found myself having to assist someone by making a delivery for a task and I was rewarded a new bike.

2. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Yesterday I dreamed that I went to the Philippines and I noticed one person who was watching AT on CN PH.

3. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream where a new generation of Pokémon came out but I haven't been fallowing the news at all. It suddenly occured to me that the games have been released so I went to Serebii for news. There were only about 20 new Pokémon and there was new feature where humans could fuse with Pokémon. There were only four gym leaders and one of them had a signature Pokémon that looked like Chespin fused with Nurse Joy.

4. Markus Nelis

Markus Nelis CN Fan

I dreamed last night that I get my Boomerang Nordic back.

5. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where I saw the pilot to a new sitcom. The main character was a stay at home dad. The main character, his wife, and their friends were gathered in the living room before they decided to leave. Their kids decided to conspire against their parents and go door to door looking for candy. They ended up at the house of a pedophile played by Jim Parsons (this was played for laughs).

6. RandomMe

Had a dream today where I was at school (in 2011?) talking about this "new show" called Fish Hooks. Then I wanted to go to a party but it was raining.

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Last night I had a dream that I was watching the DiC version of Sailor Moon and I was just taking notes on differences that happened in that and the VIZ dub while getting sidetracked after a few episodes.

8. RandomMe

Had a dream today where I went on a bus, realized that I took out one of my socks and that RTP 1 was airing FHFIF before the main news.

Also I was watching PPG 2016 on CN PT and the end credits were different, after the production logos they aired a Hanna-Barbera one and then the dub credits with the first notes of the original Ben 10 theme being played.

9. Underleón

Underleón [. . .]

Last night i had a dream where NickHits (Classic Nicktoons Block) gets revived.

10. RandomMe

Had a dream where I was in an episode of Milo of the Deep. I was Milo and I was in Darwinia. I observed Bea, which was basically now a mermaid princess. Bea was originally a character of Darwin the Merman before I stopped working on it. Bea now had what seemed to be a crown similar to Attina's from The Little Mermaid. She also acted like the mermaid form of Heloise from Jimmy Two-Shoes.

11. Dr.Pepper

I had a dream where I needed to go to a class at 2:00. It was 1:30 and I was getting ready to go when my dad told me to start a load of laundry before I go. I went to the laundry room and the washer was different. I didn't know how to use it and it took a long time. Then my mom begged me to go with me. We got to the building but I didn't know what room the class was in.

12. RandomMe

Had a dream where I left home at 2am and it was broad daylight.

13. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where I was at a weird parking lot of a supermarket. I found out there that the theme song of the second season of Jimmy Two-Shoes was "Jimmy Gets Fresh" and was set to Equilibrium's Blut im Auge. The first season's theme in the dream ("Jimmy Gets Around") was set to the acoustic version of Equilibrium's Heimwärts.

14. RandomMe

In today's dream, I went to a mall. It was one of those typical 90s malls. I was also talking about how NOS could get Nick Jr. and Nicktoons.

15. Markus Nelis

Markus Nelis CN Fan

I dreamed last morning that I have Summer holidays.

16. RandomMe

Had a dream where I was watching the second season of George of the Jungle (the 2007 one, not the more recent one) and they had what looked like an inland beach of some sort.

17. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Last night I had a dream that me and some coworkers were at a nearby city and were having to partake several obstacles in a game and needed to get a lot of attention from motorist.

18. RandomMe

So I've had a dream where there was this kid whose goldfish escaped the aquarium. He poked it and sent it to a merman king (in the dream it was King Triton, unrelated to the Disney character of the same name) so that he could turn it into a merman.

19. RandomMe

So today I dreamed that I was watching a 2003 Ed, Edd n Eddy Valentine's Day marathon with episodes that only existed in the dream and Cartoon Network was all in 16:9 and based on the old European websites it had.

20. jaylop97

jaylop97 L Twins

Last night I had a dream that I had returned to school only to find some old High School classmates and they were mainly whispering when we interacted.