1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Last night I dreamed that I was playing Yugioh with one of my friends and forgot my strategies that I lost the duel.

2. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

I've got colorful vivid dreams every night. And I remember them. Most of the time they involve people or places I don't know. For some reason.

#602 Checkerboard, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  3. Tumblenerd

Tumblenerd Member

I was at a party where all the members of ABBA were present, sitting behind a desk. When someone jokingly played the intro to one of their songs on a keyboard, they all cringed and started protesting, and threw their old CDs across the room.

4. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream about the original Teen Titans, it had to do with them being in a mission similar to the movie instead relating something with the Justice League and it being a short, with me reading a story about oil for some reason.

5. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed about being in a train with friends only to find out the train was empty a little later.

6. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that I mistook a tuba for a obbo, not really different per say but I just wasn't alright with that mistake.

7. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Had a weird, Prince of Tennis-related dream last month, where I was taking a bus home, at night, and the screens were showing an episode of the anime, and a fan of it was watching it. Later on in the month I went to a weird, fictional mall near the train station and it had some sort of weird parking lot.

Last week, I had a dream where Nickelodeon PT was separate and was airing Yo-Kai Watch after CN PT apparently lost the rights.

8. RandomMe

Today, I had a dream where I was going to some store whose computer, in 2017, was still running on Windows 95. He was furious at me when I switched on the computer and then I ran with all the rage I had. I almost felt like Dipper from Gravity Falls.

9. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream I was in a crate that was on its away to another city. And I awoke to tour the city.

10. RandomMe

Had a dream yesterday where GeorgeQGreg was here on the forums since last July, only that his avatar wasn't one of Sarah and Duck.

11. RandomMe

I dreamed today that there were Pokémon teams in real-life playing tennis. Effect of watching The Prince of Tennis at 11pm, perhaps? Then I "wrote" an episode of Milo of the Deep where Chronos visits Milo to see how would life be in Milo's kingdom if Milo didn't exist, in a premise similar to the FOP episode "It's a Wishful Life".

12. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

This morning I had a dream that I was looking out my window and there was a second moon in the sky. The other Moon was orange and slightly larger than the regular moon. I took a picture with iPad. For some reason the picture turned out looking like a painting. I tried to get another picture but the orange moon started to spew out smoke and fell out of the sky.

13. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream I was at a party with old friends and playing Ping Pong as well with some weird music playing in the background.

14. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream where I was always repeating myself, it ended with me learning to continue a sentence without stopping.

15. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

This morning I had a dream that I turned on the TV and Doug was on (I think it was the nick version). The episode was about a bully girl that had a crush on Doug, but everybody at school thought she had a crush on Roger. For some reason I remember seeing this episode recently. I realized it's 7:00 so I changed it to Fox to watch Big Bang Theory. On that channel they were playing a show about tiny houses. I changed it to CN and Uncle Grandpa was on. Uncle Granpa was telling kids what not to do and cloning himself. I changed it back to Doug, then I suddenly remembered I saw on an old VHS tape I found.

16. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where I found this weird video where some European was putting a suit of King Triton (from The Little Mermaid) and he turned into a merman. Plus I fast-forwarded to Friday to see part two of the 50th episode special of Matthew Harris' The Hard Sell.

17. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream about being in a field trip to a university and skating with the college students there.

18. RandomMe

Had a dream today where Perry the Platypus hatched an egg, and a smaller Perry came out and could talk and not chatter.

19. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream about finally mastering the Yo-Yo but then I broke the string.

20. RandomMe

Yesterday I was watching the Estoril Open when, all of a sudden, some politician who was invited gave a speech.