1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night where I watched the first episode of Pokémon Sun and Moon anime. In the episode Ash, Misty, Hau, and some other girl had to build a gym for Professor Kukui. They decided to make it a bug Type gym because Misty had a Golisopod, somebody (I forget who) had a Scyther, and Pikachu learned X-Scissors via TM.

2. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Had a dream today where I was at university. We had classes at 8am, break at 10 and back at 11. I later started thinking about King Greg from Fairly OddParents! and an episode of GotJ 2014 where George gets gills, and that they were going to be my new teachers.

3. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

Last night I had a dream about crafting a bird house only for a rock to fall on it and managing to still be intact until a raindrop made it break down.

4. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed that I was on a railroad that lead me to a mountain to find lots of pretty rocks that were Rock Salt.

5. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed of watching a marathon of Dragon ball Z again like I did in 2012 only then playing a Yugioh game with my brother something I didn't get into until early the next year.

6. RandomMe

On Monday, I dreamed that I was almost becoming a merman. I was telling an unknown, unseen person to say that I was becoming a merman king.

7. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed about watching a new channel on TV that was exactly like Cartoon Network only that it was more of an older version with one show can't remember exactly but knowing how I dislike watching something over and over again it really wasn't anything I would want to come back to.

8. jaylop97

Last night my dream was about my bike being able to move around on its own like the Bike that Billy owned in Billy and Mandy, only for me to realize it was only moving because it was a rare control bike, Weird dream.

9. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed about playing my Sonic Unleashed game again with a different Xbox Console, while watching Regular Show season 2, with me and a friend switching turns everytime one of us lost.

10. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where I was in a college that had a Toonzone sponsored debate club. There were teams for CN, Disney, Marvel, and "entertainment" which covered everything else. A girl who was the president of the club got on stage and told us that she can't have kids because he parents gave her rabies as a kid. The first order of business was to watch an episode of a Troll in Central Park tv series. The episode began with Gus and Rosie (who was known as Amy in this version) arrived on a boat to where Stanley lived. A narrator kept talking to the audience and asking questions. The main episode was about a background character who was a fox who had to find his friend.

11. RandomMe

Today I've had a dream where I suddenly was in Dimmsdale. I later became Timmy Turner and Cosmo and Wanda came to a sort-of train in Fairy World located within a subway in Dimmsdale. My wish was to become a merman just like in the episode "Something's Fishy!". I wished to Cosmo and Wanda to fill the house with water and turn Mr. and Mrs. Turner into merpeople. I almost entered a pool but I avoided it, I wasn't a merman yet, and I don't know if I was going to Atlantis.

12. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream where I was watching a "Pocahontas III." It took place in London where evil magical bubbles were taking over the place. They can make objects float or shrink and grow larger. The only specific part I remember was when Pocahontas was in a resturant and the bubbles were making the tables bigger and smaller. All of a sudden the movie cuts to a CG scene of a jungle and an antelope was looking for someone known as "The Wildebeest" to kill an evil elephant. A beam of light distracted the antelope as Eddie Murphy's came from offscreen saying that he was ready to travel back in time to kill the elephant. It was revealed that the light was coming from "The Wildebeest"'s (actually another antelope) forehead.

13. RandomMe

Had a dream today about a new FOP episode where Timmy goes to Atlantis. The first minute was just beach boredom followed by the new king of Atlantis talking to one of his henchmen. And then a random succession of random foreign YTP jokes, including a Brazilian one (É um país da Europa!).

14. jaylop97

Last night I dreamed that I got on a wrong bus and ended up in a different part of town, with me finding an easy way home and getting on a right bus back to my intended location.

15. Dr.Pepper

I had two dreams this morning:
    1. I accidentally pressed the start button in my car while driving to work. This caused the engine to die. For some reason my first thought was to call 911. My phone kept freezing but I noticed a lady standing behind my car with a phone. I have no idea what became of this.
    2. I was at a department store in the mall with a large group of people. I got bored so I headed to the food court. I saw a new resturant. I didn't know what to get so I just stood in back and read the menu. Eventually my parents showed up and asked me what I was doing. My mom decided to order something. The man behind the counter was looking down chopping tomatoes and thought it was me and said something like "dumb teenagers". I settled on a milkshake but my mom kept talking to this guy.

16. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that I was keeping track of time only to lose my watch and end up being late for a party that I was invited to only to actually be early because of my watch being ahead of time, after finding it.

17. RandomMe

Had a dream on Monday where I was watching some nondescript show on my old computer. Later I was at what looked like a university which had a weird drawing of Ariel from The Little Mermaid in a peculiar art style.

18. Dr.Pepper

Last night I had a dream that there was another Steven Bomb. It started where Steven became friends with another Gem (don't remember the name or what she looked like). He introduced her to the other Crystal Gems. Garnet recognized her as another fusion. Garnet dissolved into Ruby and Sapphire while the new character dissolved into a girl and her pet Vulpix. Later the new character, Garnet, and Amethyst (and possibly others) fused into Orthoclase. Orthoclase was very tall and thin, wore a red Zoot Suit and shades similar to Sugalite, had a long snake tongue, sharp fangs, and the personality of a gambler. She reminded me of Beetlejuice. She was evil and Steven and Pearl had to go to where Clarence lived to get help. I'm not sure where this tied in, but I remember a scene where Pearl and Double D was cleaning a floor. Also the girl had a friend with an Eevee that evolved into Vaporeon.

19. jaylop97

Last night I had a dream that I had to collect a couple of pencils from the ground to win an award but sadly I didn't keep up to speed with my competitor.

20. RandomMe

I've had a couple of JTS-related dreams (Jimmy Two-Dreams?):
    On Sunday, I found a video which was a SIC recording of JTS from 2011. I didn't click though it was in 16:9, though the channel wasn't in said format until 2015.
    Yesterday I was browsing Facebook and I found a video which had a Rupavahini bug, but when I clicked it, it had a video which wasn't recorded from Rupavahini and started with a depressed Jimmy on a box and it was raining. At the end of the video, he went home.