1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

TODAY'S DREAM: I was getting late for school! Strange because it happened today...

2. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

I've had here-and-there dreams of returning to school, scary stuff, I literally think "why did I decide to come here?"

I'm sure I kissed one of my teachers, too ~~ (one whom during my time was a parent)

3. RandomMe

TODAY'S DREAM: I went to a few stores with two floors. Then, I walked outside we my building, Going up the stairs, I noticed that a garage near the little stuff that little kids play has become a house, and the garage entrance was now a bedroom.

4. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Gooood kittyyyy

I was out on a drive somewhere, and ended up at someone's home (I guess I knew the people) - I was let inside. Eventually, I walked onto the back deck in a somewhat wooded area (there were no trees in sight in this country area where I'm at, and suddenly there's trees) -- This Amish man started messing with my ear a little bit, thinking of a cure to something going on with it.

~~ I woke up to it still sore as it has been the last couple days, but also, a common allergy of mine kicked in where it'd been drainy... I'll end it here (dislike when those kinds of dreams are real)

5. RandomMe

I had this weird dream: I came home from school on a rainy day and I had some magazines to check and read. Then, I went to THIS SAME FORUM and I checked the profile of Red Arrow (followed by a colon and a D. It's an emoticon when you type it!). He had changed his profile! This is nightmarish!
    Bizarrely enough, my dream didn't involve his reaction to CN in the Netherlands replacing Time Squad by LEVEL UP (as seen in his signature).

6. RandomMe

Looks a bit like a movie sequence. I have posted many dreams over here but here are some unusual ones:
    1: This happened in 2002. I had phobia of Santa Claus in real life. He was... at my city's Segurança Social (=Social Security) center.
    2: This probably happened a few years ago: I was at a train in a weird mine. A bit scary, to say the least. But it wasn't a nightmare.
    3: This happened months ago: I was on that same place as Thursday's dream (whithout that garage/house thing in the middle) and I realized that I was in a parking lot, similar to a typical mall parking lot.
    And let's not forget:
    Last month (I forgot to tell it), I had a dream where I was in Lisbon. I went to some place which looked like a star ceremony (with some of the most popular celebrities of Portugal!). Then I went to a subway station to take the train to go back to Braga.
    @Ákos97HU: those "people cosplaying as Disney princesses" were standing on a grey ring which was being hung up by a few ropes from the ground. That was nonsense.

7. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Yeey, I appear in the nightmare of a Portuguese :p

The last dream I remember was when I saw a bearded collie, a dog I want to have when I'm older. (my dad hates dogs) But then, another dog arrived (also hairy, but MUCH bigger :ack:) And everybody was saying he's known for licking you in your face. The dog jumped on me and everything became blurry. (and slimy)

A friend told me my dream's a reference to the bible :sweat: (The part where Joseph explains the dream of the farao or something)

8. RandomMe

This is not the first time. A couple of weeks back, I was on the TZ forums and you appeared.
    "Yeey, I appear in the nightmare of a Portuguese :p twice!"

9. RandomMe

Some dream that wasn't mentioned here: it happened on December 30th, 2012 before waking up. It involved a merman on some backyard.
    Who knows, maybe my username appeared in your dreams...

10. RandomMe

Ákos has returned. I was e-mailing him about some commercial.
    Later, when I just woke up, I was thinking on some fake fanart involving a merman which looks like Milo from Fish Hooks reading about the end of said show, and he wanted to bring Milo to his home with a bag of water.

11. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that I had a family dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. For some reason my parents couldn't come but I brought my friend. My aunt (not the one that lived in the house) was passing out surveys to the people in my family with our names written at the top. Naturally she did not have one for my friend. he began to cry and make a big scene. I was so embarrassed. After I got home I tried to make something from a recipe I got at the dinner. I think it may have been for some kind of spinach dip. For some reason I made it in the bathroom and left it as a big mess. It was late so I decided to go to bed. I later awoke and decided to play with this large exercise I had in my room. I heard my dad coming up the stairs so I decided to lay on the floor and pretend I was asleep. My dad came in the wake me up. He told me that I had to clean up the bathroom. I don't remember where this fits in but I remember another scene where I was telling somebody that I had several episodes of Pepper Ann on DVD.

12. RandomMe

TODAY'S DREAM was so surrealistic that it reminded me of something strange. I was sensing that if a black hole incident happened, I would turn into a merman. And despite no black holes, I turned into a merman. With a green tail. (I wanted a blue one!) It reminded me of a dream I had back in April in which I had to go to a friend's house.
    In fact, that's the second time I've turned into a merman in my dreams. Last time such a thing happened was six years ago.

13. RandomMe

Yesterday's dream involved YET ANOTHER TOONZONE USER: New Bogus, from Poland. He was making an experimentalist movie with the length of 15 minutes. It was in CGI, just like those modern Disney movies. I don't know if his Engrish was present on the movie.
    But today's dream was even better: it consisted of me watching an intro of an old anime which I haven't seen for a few years, called "Moon of Fantasy" or something like that. Turns out that the theme was the ending one from Kiteretsu.
    Seriously? Does anyone else remember Kiteretsu: Nobita's Smarter Cousin? Does anyone remember having a Fujiko Fujio work in your dreams?
    Anyway... I got new Asian entertainment channels! Channel 240 was some Korean channel based more on entertainment shows (which is like KBS World but without the dramas, news, documentaries and TV Kindergarten Funny Funny), but the name was something along the lines of SBTV (KMTV was another option. I wish I had a general Korean entertainment channel like Channel M) and channel 242 was a similar Taiwanese channel, but with Taiwanese artists. KBS World was channel 244.
    I'm still waiting for a dream in which I fly like the Powerpuff Girls or a dream which involves me as a merman trying to catch Michael Phelps (who for some reason, had to be a merman).

14. RandomMe

First dream of the year...
    It happened yesterday morning despite staying up until 2am. I was in a weird mall. It was a cross between my citys best mall (Braga Parque) and my city's worst mall (Bragashopping). I went to some store which, by my reckoning, had two floors. The entrance was on the top floor and I had to go down the stairs. They had grey carpets on the floor and they were selling clothes. There were no customers, just the people that were working.
    What went really awkward came around the time I had to go to Pingo Doce (=both malls have it. Continente is on Minho Center). By then, it went really interesting: I was in some sort of mint green landscape or something. The walls, ceiling and floors were mint green.

15. RandomMe

Today's dream involved me on a car thinking about breaks on Cartoon Network in Hungary and Romania. I don't know what happened to me, but it seems that I woke thinking about the phrase "Numai de la Noriel!". I believe that Ákos was mentioned...
    Now Peak Toys has just robbed Noriel's place on CN and Boomerang in Romania during the commercial breaks.

16. RandomMe

This is the third time. The second time involved me e-mailing you about a (possibly Portuguese?) commercial with some car in some desert or something.

17. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Last night I had a dream that there was a DTV sequel to Sword and the Stone. All I remember was that there was a sword that was possessed by a lady's ghost and it looked a lot like the Pokemon Honedge. Then I went to You Tube and saw that Pogo did a remix song of that movie.

18. RandomMe

I had another Toonzone-related dream, this time involving no user in particular, but the forum in general. I was talking about Christmas on CN over here.

19. RandomMe

Yesterday's dream involved me going to Braga Parque. It was way better than in real life. I went all by myself (in other words: alone).
    Later, I was seeing some HB logos that didn't exist in real life. One such logo is the "Hanna-Barbera Door" logo from 1965-1966. In reality, the logo was a black square on a dark orangish-reddish-brownish backgrond with the same "a hanna-barbera production" text from the 1966-1974 logos. The text was in black or some other dark color, and it was barely visible. The only oher logo I remember used the 1986 Swirling Star logo but the text underneath read "HB GAMES NGS", assming that it appeared at the start of vídeo games. NGS is a reference to the Spanish company whose logo we see on our school's speakers.
    Later I went to check my EPG for KBS World's schedule (KBS World, you've been invading my sleep for months). Morning Forum was on. I just like the show's theme.
    Incidentally, the EPG showed a picture of possibly the main character from Teacher's Pet... (In reality, the EPG displays a picture of four presenters on a garden.)
    Today I watched a bizarre episode of The Powerpuff Girls. It involved Ms. Bellum getting wet (Ms. Bellum and the Powerpuffs) and she had to cover her face with a pillow. Later I went to some mall to find cheap Chinese electronic tat (I don't do that for now). Every Chinese store I entered turned into some sort of fun place for kiddies, complete with inflatables. Suddenly, Dana International's song called "Layla Tov Eropa" started playing. I believe that it was the studio version. (The live version from Israel's 1995 Eurovision qualifiers featured Dana and some others dancing with clothes with flags.)

Now let me add some details: that fake Korean channel that was real in my dreams was airing a show about learning Korean. It was a bit like "Pit-A-Pat Korean", only the same. The hosts were K-POP stars (I believe that the hosts for that episode were the members of Super Junior).

20. RandomMe

Today, I showed some weird building (it had Home Cinema in the title) which had a lot of stairs to my mother. It felt like some M.C. Escher painting turned real.