The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Truth-seekers wanted

The last dream thread seems to have gone dead and disappeared, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to start a new one. Post your dream here, cartoon related or otherwise.

2. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

The other thread is still alive at http://www.toonzone.net/forums/cafe...-did-you-dream-about-last-night-spoilers.html
    Here are some of my dreams from the other thread, in case you've just missed:
    Some of my latest dreams include a trip to an apartment in a building near my house which had a house with a house in it (Lovely!) and the third floor of the building where I live in has mutated into a cross between a supermarket and the convenience store at the closest BP we have.

3. BartWinkle

BartWinkle Active Member

I from time to time keep having dreams in which I'm in some special-education school I was in for a few years in the '70s.

4. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

Oh no... not another Music Bank/KBS World dream... because some show that looked like a cross between "Let's Go Dream Team 2" and "Music Bank" (weird names) featured images from some artist's performance at Music Bank... with the KBS 2 bug partially intact! Why, KBS, WHY?! Why are you into my sleep now? This dream happened a few days ago, probably on Saturday morning.

5. DaffyDonaldQW93

DaffyDonaldQW93 Member

slightly ot: bizzare dream "movie" I had

I had the strangest dream where I was in a late-30's early 40's animated movie where it was advertising mulitple products and was set up like "Bimbo's Initation" meets "Porky In Wackyland". The only part I remember was the villian being a bunch of Pepsi cans led by Mr. Crocker from the Fairly OddParents. and Al Jolson (don't ask me, my dream was bizzare). When the movie was almost finished, it segued into Walt and Roy Disney editing the film with the Movieola, and then shelving the project "until after we finish Bambi".

What are you thoughts?

6. Getouttamylab!

Getouttamylab! Truth-seekers wanted

That's pretty funny. You're not the only one who has had dreams like that, last month I dreamed an episode of Dexter's Laboratory where Dee Dee got trapped inside a broken computer and Dexter went on a perilous mission around the globe to find he parts necessary to fix the computer and rescue her. It was a lot more epic than it sounds. It featured many cameos from many different Cartoon Network shows. (And Winnie the Pooh and Tigger for some reason.)

7. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

Can't think of it either, as I seem to have blackened out from the dream world, because it's so hot and I can't sleep properly.

8. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

Blackened out from the dream world? NOW I'M BACK!
    Anyway, the first "proper" dream I had for a while happened just a fwe hours ago. And no, it wasn't one of those stupid KBS World dreams.
    I had a weird dream - it had One Direction buses and I was listening to a Dutch radio station through a smartphone. I can't remember the station's name, all I know is that it was called "Wild Baboon" or something like that. I even tried to escape from some angry woman.
    And a dream that I had yesterday featured me at the school computer room, with the TV turned on RTP 1. That's all I can remember.
    REASON FOR TODAY'S DREAM: I visited one of my old schools yesterday!

9. PunkPhantom

PunkPhantom Addicted to Toons & Tunes

i had a really weird dream about Animal Crossing: New Leaf a while back...

OK so in my dream, Chow moved into my town. I’ve always hated Chow. He said something mean to me and it somehow made me really genuinely angry like i felt insulted by this videogame character.

I was so mad, I pulled out my axe and started hitting him with it. Then he started hitting me back with his axe! I found that if I hit him many times in succession with my axe he would fall down, but then get back up again. Yep this was like an actual videogame battle!

He had other weapons. He had marshmallows that he would throw on the ground and would explode when you stepped on them. He threw some of these on the ground and with my axe, I pushed him into them and he exploded the way any enemy would in videogame when you defeat them and blue and gold coins I guess scattered around. I think the gold was Bells and the blue was like EXP or HP or something?
    But Chow was gone. Curious and a little worried, i saved and quit then loaded the game again. Little did i know that saving the game was a huge mistake.

When I loaded the game again Isabelle appeared on the screen, but she looked sad and was wearing a black funeral dress and was holding a bouquet of flowers. She mentioned that Chow had died and started crying.
    When I got into my town, almost all the grass was gone accept for some sparse patches. And many of the flowers were a sickly green that would immediately break by just walking over them. I think there was something wrong with the trees too, but I don’t remember.

I went to where Chows house was and there was a bulldozer on a pile of dirt that used to be Chow’s house. As far as I could tell, none of the villagers knew that I was responsible, but I had killed Chow, and the game had punished me by destroying my town.

I thought, how is this fair? The game never warned me that this would happen! I mean sure, it makes sense that you’re not supposed to kill your neighbors, but when I started battling him, as a gamer, how could I not let my curiosity get the better of me and see how far it would go? After all i had never heard of or seen anything like this happening in New Leaf on the internet.

But now the town I had worked so hard on was destroyed. I would have to restart and make a new one.

Fortunately I woke up and found that none of that really happened and that my town was just fine.

Yep that was the dream I actually had. Sounds like creepypasta or something o_O

10. purplehairedwonder

purplehairedwonder No woman should suffer at the hands of men Moderator

I had a really vivid dream last night where I had the lead role in a Shakespeare production and had all my lines memorized, but the moment we went on stage, I forgot all my lines. (It was some kind of made up play where my character was helping another group put on a play, but their play was so bad that I was feeding them lines.) I was using my phone to look up the play online, but all the lines I found were wrong.

11. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

Weirdest dream, yesterday: we were talking about closing logos (OK, I like closing logos, I don't like movie opening ones), and then I was talking about the ones at the end of Back at the Barnyard. He also told me that the reason there was no byline on the Nickelodeon logo was something like "it's packaged".
    Oh, and I can impersonate the O Entertainment and, also, on this case, the O Mation logo.
    "O... MATION!"

12. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

This dream happened around November/December 2004:
    I was at a friend's house (of a friend I have never heard of) and we wanted to go to the bathroom. When we opened the bathroom door, the bathroom was replaced with... a kindergarten?!
    That was weird. We ran down the stairs and we were forced to do activities or something like that. There was one saving grace in the kindergarten: there was an illegal sewer, with lime green water. We entered it, and we were inside a stinky place, with a slightly lowered ceiling. Once we entered a "sub-room", there were three tubes, two of them always went to wrong places. The middle tube worked, and we were stuck for brief seconds, before slime "geisered" onto us. And the girl that was with us said (and I remember clearly): "TIME SQUADRANTS! I NEED TIME SQUADRANTS!!!"
    And then, the watery-slimey-geisery thing fell onto us, and we returned home from the ceiling. When we opened the door, the bathroom was back.
    And I had jolly good fun.
    Childhood memories :D

13. BartWinkle

BartWinkle Active Member

I dreamt I was in a camp, and the group I was part of left to return to the city without me. I didn't sulk or anything, and I ended up chatting with Faith Ford, the actress, of all people.

14. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Active Member

I had a dream last night where I somehow got a demo of Pokemon X & Y. In the demo I had some Pokemon, I think it may of been Gothitelle but I am not 100% certain. I ran into a wild Ralts. I used some new Fairy type attack against the Ralts and it reflected it back. The screen changed to a cut scene of Tierno (or whatever the fat kid's name is) with some Pokemon standing next to him (I don't remember which ones) and he said something. Then it went back to the battle. I must of ran away or something. Later I read online that the Ralts family has a new ability that reflects Fairy type attacks.

15. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

OK, so a few hours ago I had a dream where I was near a restaurant, and I was holding a mermaid and I became a merman! But in cartoonish styles, to be more accurate.
    Later on... I was at some friend's house, and I scared them on one Monday morning at, like 7am with a Halloween-ish sounding song from a popular talk show from Portugal called "5 Para a Meia Noite", and I was walking around the house in order to wake them up.

16. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

I had a dream where they changed the Fish Hooks logo. White handwritten text in pink rectangles.

17. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Active Member

Last night I had a dream where Disney Adventure magazines were still being publish, however I just stopped subscribing to them. On a random whim I decided to go to a library (one I dreamed up, not one of the ones I would go to in real life). I decided to check out two DA magazines (along with some other stuff). I remember one was from October 2011 and I think the other one was from August (I don't remember what year). The only thing I really remember of them was a game in the October issue that was about candy being in the wrong wrappers.

18. The Huntsman

The Huntsman Friend of Toon Zone

Anybody else on here have recurring dreams? I've had one going back since I graduated from high school, and while it's become uncommon as of late, I still have it every so often. I last had it about two weeks ago. I'm back in high school, but I know I shouldn't be there. I usually say something like "I could have graduated early but I decided to stay". In real life, I did graduate early because I had enough credits to skip the final semester, but I don't have any regrets about that to my knowledge. Anyway, sometimes in my dream I will also say my age, saying I shouldn't be in high school anymore, and when I try to leave, I usually miss the school bus back home. Sometimes the dream ends there, but more often than not, I'll try to call my parents only to get no response. That's usually where they end, but a few times, the dream goes further than that and I try to get home on my own using various means of transportation. The dream that went the furthest had me get home on some sort of tour bus, and it went up the mountain where I live and went to my house. It was vividly accurate, but the dream ended as I got to the door.

It's creepy, having the same dream over and over. For years, with only slight variations between them.

19. RandomMe

RandomMe Stave it off

Man... I haven't had KBS World dreams for quite some time. I'm fine in the dream world.
    Yeasterday's dream involved my having a Twitter account, commenting on the Attack on Titan theme song, and my profile account looked like a distorted Fourarms (from toonix?)
    Also, in November I had a dream where I was going to some house listening to the TLATOJL theme song. That house was fine.

20. bobbybop

bobbybop New Member

I dreamt that i was baking a huge rice krspie square and for some reason i had to go into a video game to get the ingredients