The Boondocks returns in January 2014

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by The Talon, Aug 26, 2013.

1. The Talon

The Talon New Member

[video=youtube;XcwSdt3Utok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XcwSdt3Utok[/video]

Now, AS isn't the best with premiere dates (Dexter's Rude Removal comes to mind), but there's only 4 months left until Season 4 of The Boondocks if this is right.

I hope it's right, because it'll have been almost 4 years since season 3 if that's true.

2. Space Cadet

Space Cadet I'M SWEATING Moderator

Oh man. FINALLY. I've been waiting too long for new episodes. But knowing the The Boondocks airing history, the first air date isn't the one who can trust.

3. lukecage

lukecage New Member

The boondocks to return in january 2014

Viewers have been patiently waiting for months to hear updates about season 4 of "The Boondocks." Adult Swim showcased a graphic promo a while ago that did at least confirm that Huey Freeman and his family would be coming back one day, but there was no release date given.
    Well it looks like being impatient is sometimes a virtue; because after an anxious fan told Adult Swim that it should run episodes of "The Boondocks" more often, the network announced the new season would be "coming in January."

4. Dragonpiece

Dragonpiece New Member

This is old news, but ok then..

5. The Talon

The Talon New Member

Not to be a bummer or anything, luke, but I posted this news about a couple of months ago.

But the fact that we're getting Boondocks Season 4 & the premiere of Space Dandy in the same month is pretty sweet.

6. Light Ichigo

Light Ichigo New Member

So Cleveland will lead into Space Dandy.
    That should be.. interesting.

7. Soul

Soul Mainly Lurking Now...

...what makes you assume that?

8. ChildHood90s

ChildHood90s Loves his coffee

... Now I'm wondering what show is going to lead into Space Dandy. I bet Adult Swim will pick something of a high pedigree, at the least. This is a pretty HUGE premiere for dubbed anime in the states.

9. Dan's Revenge

Dan's Revenge Revengeful

Encores of Boondocks could be optional, since it's returning for premiers in January, it can encore before Space Dandy. Perhaps Black Dynamite encores should that return in early '14

10. LDEJRuff

LDEJRuff Game-playing dog lover

Gee, I wonder if Bushido Brown will be resurrected in any of the season four episodes. I was TO'd when Lord Rufus Crabmiser decapitated him.