1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The BeetleJuice Cartoon

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Joker85, Aug 9, 2001.

1. Joker85

Joker85 Clown Prince

Anyone remember the animated show based on beetlejuice?? I loved that show! Does anyone know if it still comes on CN or are they on VHS or DVD?? :)

2. BourgeoisBuffoon

BourgeoisBuffoon Shouldn't I Be Melting Now...?

I remember it!

One of the first great cartoons I ever saw. Dunno if the series is on DVD or video, someone may correct me here. My fav eppy was also the only one I remember-"Oh Brother", when BJ's good twin comes to visit...
    ...wait! I remember another! One where BJ turns....all good, sappy, and clean! That was good too.

3. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

i think it comes on cn every now and then but i dont think it has a set slot. it was a good show

4. Jowy Blight

Jowy Blight Chillin' Out

It used to come on CN alot, it was a good show. Does anybody know how many episodes it had?

5. Lonestarr

Lonestarr Stop eating my sesame cake!
    Staff Member Moderator

One of my favorite eps is when BJ ends up in jail. The people running it are...wait for it...Warden (&) June Cleaver. Granted the show was chock full of stupid puns like these, but I guess that's what made the show entertaining.

6. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

The ghost with the most

One of my favorites was the episode where Beetlejuice became famous for playing music with his armpit. [in Beetlejuice voice] That one taught me so much. [snort]
    Alyson Court (Lydia Deetz), was also Jubilee in the Fox X-Men series. I've always liked her voice.
    I don't know how many eps there were, but I did locate a volume 3 on VHS (where the frig are the first two?) at Amazon. I can't tell which eps are on it, though.... :mad:

7. Lachesis

Lachesis The one with the tape measurer

I remember this. My favorite episode was the one with Lydia's Edgar Allen Poe report where all the man's plots (Pit and the Pendulum, House of Usher, etc.) happen to Beetlejuice.

8. Joker85

Joker85 Clown Prince

I found a VHS volume 3 on Amazon and VHS volume 2 and 3 on E-Bay. I wish it had a regular slot on CN.

9. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

I remember that show. I used to watch it quite a bit. The one I remember the most is when he goes clean. The show was pretty cool. The CGI commercial in it were quite funny.

10. Jowy Blight

Jowy Blight Chillin' Out

My fav was the one when he was clean. Ah, memories.....

11. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

it was a great show

12. Sveven Dvorking

It was an awful show!

I remember turning the television off when it came on Nickelodeon because it was so disgusting!

I wouldn't remember it, all I remember is a small part of the opening theme, because I always turned it off after that.

13. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

the only thing i did not like about it was that it was not true to the movie.

14. Joker85

Joker85 Clown Prince

Re: It was an awful show!

What do you mean disgusting? I never really remember it beeing disgusting. It sometimes had its moments but that was rare.

True, it wasn't close to the movie but it was still a fun cartoon, in my opinion anyways.

15. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

i did not find it dscusting but very intertaning.

16. Robin2099

Robin2099 Active Member

I remember watching it, and loving it too. I'm pretty sure it lasted a couple of seasons and has been shown in syndication a lot. My favorite was when he went clean too. I also rememebr likeing one where he went to his class reunion or something along those lines.

17. mxyzptlk

mxyzptlk Guest

i liked the episode about the neither world olympics.

18. BourgeoisBuffoon

I was sure it was pretty sucessful, but then again, I was a little kid at the time, so I did not know about this kinda stuff....I'd always watch reruns and not seem to notice they were reruns...

19. Sveven Dvorking

Re: Re: It was an awful show!

It was disgusting. But when compared to Rocko's Modern Life, it was good and clean.

-Sveven:rolleyes:

20. BourgeoisBuffoon

Rocko....I did like that show as well, but Sven made a point. Some Rocko eppys I did not watch ever again due to some disgusting thing...