1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes" News & Discussion Thread, Part 5 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Marvel Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndb

ndb Member

2. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Good work NDB. Really simple and to the point. One thing I would've liked you to expand on though is that you feel the show does have a few flaws, but you don't really spell out what you think they are. After you say the show has a few flaws, you then start to point out other things you like about the show. I'd really like to hear from you what you feel the flaws are in your future recaps.

Keep up the great work and looking forward to more.

3. ndb

ndb Member

Okay, thank you very much for the insight! I'll take that into consideration for my next recap!:D

4. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

Wow. I just heard about the 2012 air date. I've been losing interest in the series, and I'm wondering if the wait might just be enough to make me drop the show. Though I will likely still watch Spider-Man and the new Hulk show.

5. Aquaman OS

Aquaman OS Member

Yeah same here. I can only stay psyched for something for so long before either going nuts or losing interest.

6. Capt. Speedbump

Look folks, I'm not going to say the waiting doesn't stink... because it does.

But it really could be much worse.

The season 1 finale of Iron Man Armored Adventures and the season 2 premiere were seperated by eighteen months. And let's not forget that Wolverine and the X-Men had its season 2 yanked altogether.

2012 really isn't that far away... less than a couple of months. Best case scenario, the new episodes start up in January or February. Worst case, they'll start up when the movie comes out in early May, which is still less than a year from the season 1 finale. Again, not exactly a situation that calls for dancing in the streets, but again, things could be worse.

7. Venom Melendez

Venom Melendez Active Member

They said early 2012, so it's probably somewhere around January, February or March. Which isn't that far away.

8. TheVileOne

Reporter

OK but why the wait until 2012 when they probably already have over half the season finished? Iron Man they only had the first season done and with Avengers they had already started work on two seasons from the beginning when production started, I mean they had already confirmed two seasons, 52 episodes by that point. I just don't see the point of holding off season 2 this long just to coincide with the Avengers movie. With such an extended season, you can still do all of that.

9. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

It's Jeph Loeb. It doesn't have to make sense. :sweat:

10. suss2it

suss2it Active Member

Episode 39 was done months ago, so by now I wouldn't be surprised if the entirety of season 2 has been completed.

11. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

I bet Red Hulk is from the final 12 episodes in the series so yeah I'm betting they're done too. Basically it's just a waiting game. As much as I'd like for the show to be airing right now, I can understand waiting until January. They want EMH and USM together for a Marvel Power Hour.

However, I hope that EMH does not take any breaks after season 2 premieres. 26 episodes is a half a year of episodes. That's a lot. Play 'em all in sequence without a hiatus.

12. Capt. Speedbump

Where is everyone getting the idea that Jeph Loeb is in charge of Disney XD's programming schedule? Can someone tell me because I'm apparently fairly ignorant in these matters...

13. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

That one was intended as a joke.

14. Venom Melendez

Venom Melendez Active Member

It's not to coincide with the Avengers movie(Which would be in May), but so is can air along side with the Spider-Man show so they can air back to back. At least that's what has been said.

Which isn't a bad idea, even if i wish we didn't have to wait.

15. TheVileOne

Reporter

With a season of 26 episodes, you can still block it together with Ultimate Spider-Man.

16. GreenScar1990

GreenScar1990 Member

I'm hoping for Season 2 to start up at least in January.

By the way, if it isn't too much to ask, can you fellow posters send me to picture links of The Hulk from A:EMH? What can I say, I'm a huge fan of the Green Goliath! If you guys and gals could do that for me, I would really appreciate it. :D

17. suss2it

suss2it Active Member

Here ya go.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bonus: Hulk with a battle ax.
    [​IMG]

18. GreenScar1990

GreenScar1990 Member

Thank you! Feel free to give more Hulk pics from A:EMH, because I might be making a collage of sorts in the near future. Once again, I offer you the gratitude from a very grateful Hulk fanatic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.