1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Avengers: Age of Ultron" Pre-Release News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by the greenman, May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Now that he's not just an urban legend or a headline on the Weekly World News, I'm sure there has to be some evil organizations out there taking the Hulk into account and developing some anti-Hulk weapons as a back up for whatever plans they got. Government, maybe as a safeguard. It seems like S.H.I.E.L.D. is vouching for him/Banner so he's not a fugitive anymore post-Avengers. He had a pretty sweet set-up with that lab at the end of Iron Man 3.

2. george24

george24 New Member

First i thought avengers is boring but part one is awesome.Combining all they made a great movie.Looking forward to watch this one.Expecting some new story not routine story.

3. Frontier

Frontier Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I doubt Ross will be satisfied with leaving Banner alone, and it has been established how S.H.I.E.L.D. and the World Security Council don't always agree on how to handle certain situations and individuals. Take Abomination for instance. After everything that had happened, The WSC still wanted him on The Avengers instead of Hulk :sweat:.

So feasibly, I could see either Ross or WSC forming the Hulkbusters underneath S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar in case Banner goes rogue or the opportunity to capture him presents itself. Though I don't see such plot points ever coming up until we get another Hulk movie.

#443 Frontier, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
  4. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

Well, using Ross again for Red Hulk might be interesting. I also think they should do a variation of Civil War where they start getting heroes to register with the government.

5. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I would like to see Red Hulk, but not in Avengers 2 or 3. Using him in an Incredible Hulk sequel would be better.

6. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Marvel issued a press release announcing:
    *Production is headed to South Korea. Confirms London, United Kingdom is the production's base and Aosta Valley, Italy and additional locations will be announced
    *Kind of interesting to see the PR list Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Elizabeth Olsen as Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

No confirmation about the Paul Bettany casting.

7. TheVileOne

TheVileOne Peace Loving Shinobi
    Reporter

Like that they are taking this movie around the globe.

8. reflection01

reflection01 Well-Known Member

With all the characters, locations, potential plot lines, this looks like it's going to be a long movie.

Any chance of Marvel springing a surprise on us and announcing Age of Ultron Part 1 for May 1, 2015 and Part 2 for December 2015 or even up against Batman/Superman on May 6, 2016, their currently scheduled date for an unannounced film?

9. RoryWilliams

RoryWilliams Well-Known Member

10. the greenman

the greenman Well-Known Member

Nah, I think they have done their schedule well in advance. However I suspect a surprise in the dates announced.

11. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

With the recent news on Scarlett Johansson, you think Joss Whedon had a few scenes of her done? If not they might consider doing them soon or else her pregnancy will be noticeable....especially when she's wearing tight outfits.

12. RoryWilliams

There's a lot you can do with CGI and body doubles.

13. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts

Kind of a shame if they had to go that route considering that she did train quite a bit for Iron Man 2 and the Avengers just to be physically fit and a capable enough fighter to portray the Black Widow so well. Granted having a child is more important then just some movie, in Avengers 2 but it would be a shame if it was all CGI and body doubles. Especially since from what I heard Black Widow is suppose to play a fairly big role in this film. Oh well guess we'll see about how they swing that but it's one of those "great news but maybe not the best timing" sort of things.

14. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Some of the actors start gushing about Age of Ultron
    Chris Hemsworth, at Wizard World Comic Con:
    Scarlett Johansson at a CA:TWS press junket today:
    Chris Evans

15. King_of_doom

King_of_doom kiva fan

Neo already gave the same thoughts i had, no CGI or body doubles would replace what she had done but lets see what happens since it will go in that route because of the baby, i doubt they will let her do stunts like she had done in the past movies.

16. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

And Kevin Feige comments on Johansson's pregnancy

17. RoryWilliams

18. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Kevin Feige assures that Hulk and Hawkeye will have BIG parts since they didn't have major appearances in Phase 2 yet.

According to the Korean Film Council, the AOU crew will film from March 20 to April 12 at the Jamsil and Mapo Bridges on the Han River; Cheongdam Bridge, Teheran Boulevard, and Gangnam Station, in the Gangnam district, Sangam DMC and Yongsan. Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson will be there.

Phew, that's a bit of a relief. Good to hear they're still thinking of the Inhumans movie as well.

19. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

I am glad to see Hawkeye and the Hulk will be a sizable piece of the Age of Ultron pie. I guess this movie is going to have to be three hours long at this point, lest we find ourselves in the thick of filming and Whedon says "screw it, let's make this into two movies!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.