1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The animation in "As told by Ginger" literally makes me sick.

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by I.R Joey, May 4, 2001.

1. I.R Joey

I.R Joey Yep my face got stuck this way

I tried to watch this a while back, and I just couldn't do it for long. The way they draw peoples mouths and faces, like their covered with puss filled warts and stuff. I treid to watch it again, and I just couldn't hold on to it, I had to change the channel before something came up (out of my digestive track.) Just horrible animation and drawing. Understand that the other Klasky-Csupo shows have never done this to me. It's just this one that stirs up something within me (no I'm not talking about emotions.)

2. I.R Joey

And uh...

And what's the deal with the dude with the hood, and his friend. Why would they collect all that stuff.

3. batboy2001

batboy2001 Spider Jerusalem

I agree some of these new Nick toons have lousy animation and bad plots.

4. Batmite

Batmite Guest

i don't watch nickelodeon anymore. it used to be a great station till they got rid of ren & stimpy, my brother and me, global guts, salute your shorts, wild and crazy kids, and rocko's modern life. now with all that new crap on like as told by ginger, and other crap it just sucks monkey butts. but i was just watching it for some strange reason and they had mr. cooper on and that was incredibly cool. that just gained nickelodeon another point which brings them up to 1. sorry nick, you suck. :(

5. Batmite

Batmite Guest

oh yeah, aaaah real monsters was cool too.:D

6. joker

joker Rock N' Roll Heart

any one seen invader zim? now thats a good show.

7. I.R Joey

Invader Zim and

Zim and the Fairly Odd parents are reason enough to watch. Other then that I don't see any reasons to watch these two.

8. I.R Joey

Well,

Yeah they could have been just bidys man, and its clear that Mandark loves Dexter's Sister. He can't be gay.

9. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

I must admit--

--that I find Spongebob Squarepants amusing...as well as The Angry Beavers. [as Jerry Seinfeld] Why are those beavers so angry? They build a dam or two, they chew a little tree bark, they slap their tails in the mud. Sounds like an ideal life to me! What...is...the deal? I also like CatDog, though I get bored of my mother's incessantly asking, "How does it poop?"

Useless fact. Squidward, Spongebob's long-suffering neighbor, is voiced by an actor named Roger Bumpass. O tempt me not, ye Muse of Naughtiness.... ::snicker:: :rolleyes:

10. batboy2001

I agree with joker Invader Zim is a pretty good show. As for other Nick shows it's just a matter of taste. Personally I would like Nick more if they brought back shows like Ace Ventura and Rocko's Modern Life:D

11. RockItShipper

RockItShipper Master of Flying Guillotine

Re: Well,

*koff*transference *koff*

12. DR. BELCH

DR. BELCH Member

Actually--

--Ginger is a cute kid. She has something, a certain quality--shy, quiet, awkward but well-meaning, nice voice. You can tell she'll be very attractive when she's older. As for her idiot brother and his hooded friend I ignore them as much as possible.

Saw Invader Zim for the first time, and I didn't really understand it, although the huge water balloon was my favorite part. Zim's allergy to water is reminiscent of the Newcomers in Alien Nation (they couldn't stand salt water). "If you need me, I will be bathing in paste."

Saw "Sun, Surf, and Science" again a few days ago. It sounds even weirder dubbed in Spanish...Mandark is called "Cerebro" (Brain), and the sufer boy's voice was very deep! But that ending is yaoi in any language... :D

#12 DR. BELCH, Jul 5, 2001
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2001
  13. I.R Joey

What chant did you use to ressurect this thread j/k.

14. The Dork Knight

The Dork Knight The saddles do what now?

actually....

Rocko's Modern Life is still airing on Nick. Only in reruns. It's on at 6:30 am Monday- Friday. But Nick is starting to suck though.

15. I.R Joey

Are you sure I can still catch Rocko?

16. batboy2001

Yeah, I saw it one morning.