1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Amazing Spider-Man" Pre-Release Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by James Harvey, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Captain Travis

Well I believe the lizard will also be mo cap. And CGI has come along way since 2002 the effects should be great

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

3. spartanx54

spartanx54 Active Member

Just a theory- Does anyone get a notion that George Stacy is going to die by the end if this movie. There's a scene in the trailer with Gwen Stacy dressed in all black with an umbrella while it rains. I also saw a cop in that scene. George Stacy's death was pretty big...so....maybe they'll save it for the sequel.

4. W.C.Reaf

W.C.Reaf Active Member

Thing is everyone is expecting Gwen to die in the sequel so if they kill George in this one then they'd be killing a Stacy per movie. It's not really a good idea to kill both of them off in such a short amount of time.

5. spartanx54

spartanx54 Active Member

That's why they should save her Death for yhe third one. I think they should have Norman appear as the Green Goblin and then kill off Gwen Stacy in third movie.

6. Astrolupine

Astrolupine Man on the wing.

Another poster for y'all. Share the doomed love.

[​IMG]

7. SpaceWay2008

SpaceWay2008 Member

Great picture!

Getting really excited for the premiere. It went by kind of fast. Only about two weeks away. :D

8. dmxx116

dmxx116 Well-Known Member

9. Wonder Woman

I'm sure a lot of haters will spin this in a negative way but I'm happy with the reviews the movie is pulling in so far. I can't wait for it and I'm looking forward to seeing more reviews and more clips. I plan to see it first thing opening day. I don't know if we're getting midnight showings though. Does anyone know yet?

10. W.C.Reaf

W.C.Reaf Active Member

Divided reviews, while not a good sign, aren't going to stop me watching or enjoying this film. I liked Prometheus and John Carter and both got mixed reviews. I've hated movies that got nothing but praise and loved films that mainly got bad reviews.

I'll be going to see it the first Wednesday after its release just because of the Orange Wednesday deal and I need to save money.

11. brickrrb2

brickrrb2 Active Member

I don't care what Sony says, I want Spider man in Avengers 2

12. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

[SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]
    See, I don't get this sentiment. Avengers and Spider-Man have no business together. Sure I can allow the rare team-up, but as an actual member? Never. Peter is a lone wolf by nature and I don't see him working in that world alongside Iron Man, Cap and the others. I always thought that Spider-Man joining the New Avengers was just an attempt from Marvel to squeeze their flagship character onto that team with no thought on whether or not he works as an Avenger.

13. spartanx54

spartanx54 Active Member

I'd rather see Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Panther, and Ms. Marvel WAY more than Spiderman.

14. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Exactly how I feel on the issue. But I wouldn't mind some reciprocating easter eggs such as Peter going to a science symposium and walking past a Stark Industries booth or a Daily Bugle newspaper with a front page photo on Spider-Man and/or smear headline on some newspaper bin on the street in Avengers 2.

15. macattack

macattack I see you!
    Staff Member Reporter

That's basically what they were going to do with the Oscorp building but they couldn't get it done in time so I don't mind if they go that route.

16. W.C.Reaf

W.C.Reaf Active Member

I'd rather not. As others have said Spidey does not belong on the main Avengers team.

That's why I'm glad Fox and Sony still have the rights to X-Men and Spider-Man, because Marvel would bow to popular opinion and stick Wolverine and Spidey in the Avengers. It would undoubtedly make them a ton of money but story wise it's not a good idea.

17. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins TZ Member of the Year 2013

I agree. Wolverine, too. I'm a huge New Avengers fan, though.

Well, maybe Avengers 3. Give this team another chance, add some more members first, have the core three quit.

18. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Sure add some more, but no one should leave. This group has an incredible chemistry and should stick together as long as possible. Besides, Marvel would never have the guts to make them leave.

19. dmxx116

dmxx116 Well-Known Member

20. Wonder Woman