1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Amazing Race: Toon Zone - Leg #3

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by TimTwoFace, Aug 7, 2005.

1. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Well, Alex Toon and Welshie's Mate have checked in; we just have two teams left before I start PMing everyone the new clues later tonight or tomorrow.

EVERYONE, MAKE SURE YOUR INBOX HAS ENOUGH ROOM SO I CAN SEND YOU YOUR CLUES; I WILL ONLY BE SENDING THESE TO EVERYONE ONCE, AND IF YOUR INBOX IS FULL, THERE'S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

-Tim

2. Daffy Dork

Daffy Dork Active Member

Ok, just a note, I don't know what's up with bearpod, if he's playing or not, but if he opens the thing and you don't get a PM within 45 minutes of it, disregard it, Bear, reply and say if you're playing or not so Tim knows if he should send you something....

3. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

That's news to me!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Still good news, though. Very good news.;):anime::anime::anime:

-Matt A-

4. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

So as I understand it, if Kyle/Outlander and Paq/Anime Guy fail to show up they're both out?

5. Alex Toon

Alex Toon Tails wishes a happy 15th!

All right! We checked in just in time. If only I had informed you of my trip to DC,then we would have checked in earlier.
    But still, good job

6. TimTwoFace

TimTwoFace Mod, and Minotaur Bait

Annnd...TIME. Actually, time was 2.5 hours ago, but I was only able to get to the computer now at the earliest since the cut-off time.

As many can see, two teams haven't crossed the finishing line. In cases like this, I'll have to do the following...flip for it.

The two teams that have yet to make it to the pit stop are PaQ/Anime Guy and Kylewayne/Outlander. As only one team can be eliminated each round, the coin will decide which team will see their participation in the race come to an end.

Heads for Paq/Anime Guy, Tails for Kylie/Outie.

*FLIPS*

*COIN HITS THE GROUND*

Tails. I'm sorry Kylewayne and Outlander, the Catpuff team has been eliminated from The Amazing Race: Toon Zone.

PaQ/Anime Guy, you two haven't even completed all of the checkpoints for Leg 3 of the Amazing Race; as such, you are permitted to continue in Leg #4, but you must still complete the Leg #3 answers first before getting to the Leg #4 questions. You are well behind already - I advise you re-evaluate your team's chemistry and go from there.

NOTE: If you do not pass the Leg #3 pit stop by the end of this coming week, no matter what the status is of the other teams, you will be eliminated by default.

Everyone's Leg #4 clues will be private messaged to them within the next 24 hours. Make sure there is enough room in your inboxes; every participant will get a PM from me - that means two PMs per team.

-Tim