1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man (animated spin-off of Henry Danger, Working Title)

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by D-nice is the man., Mar 2, 2017.

1. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

Technically icarly is longest running live action sitcom. Thundermans could be second longest running considered season 4 has 26 episodes. Henry danger is not like icarly if you're referring that for number of episodes but for rating yes icarly is a little like Henry danger

#21 kanc, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  2. rockorockorocko

rockorockorocko Well-Known Member

What I meant was Nick probably doesn't have an end game to HD like they typically do for live action (60 eps). Nick kept iCarly as long as the cast was happy with it. Which is why it lasted forever. I think HD will be the same, because its the No. 1 show kids show on TV, and they'll need a show to build on.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mikurotoro92

Mikurotoro92 Banned

I never thought I'd see the day when of all people DAN SCHNEIDER produces a cartoon!

(even though it's just a spin-off of one of his live-action shows...)

What's next:

Him completely moving away from kids/teen shows for adult dramas ala Shonda Rhimes & Dick Wolf?

• Funny Funny x 1
    #23 Mikurotoro92, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  4. bobbybop

bobbybop Member

Well. I wasn't expecting this. I actually like Henry Danger and a animated series seems like a good fit. There are animated shorts on the nickelodeon youtube channel which i guess served as a pilot to see whether people wee interested.

5. chum_chum

chum_chum Active Member

It def will be an interesting experiment (and they agree, based on the 10 ep order). But I'm worried it will be a cheap flash animated mess. Tbh it's a smart way to keep the character young, because twenty somethings playing teens is never a good look (unless it's Bianca Lawson).
    Well, the special did premiered with 3M ratings, which, in current children's TV climate, is on a similar level to iCarly

6. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

Here's one of Nick's animated HD shorts:

7. bobbybop

bobbybop Member

Found this interview with Jace Norman (Kid Danger) where he revealed some more information of the animated spinoff.
    https://hiddenremote.com/2017/03/11/interview-henry-danger-star-jace-norman/

It will only focus on Kid Danger and Captain Man's adventures so I expect there won't be main plots featuring the alter ego Henry Hart as the main character.
    We will get to see vehicles that are only mentioned by name in the live action series
    The humor is more outrageous than the live action series