1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

The Adventures of Kid Danger and Captain Man (animated spin-off of Henry Danger, Working Title)

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by D-nice is the man., Mar 2, 2017.

1. D-nice is the man.

From the 2017 Nick Upfront, they announced a new Nicktoon based off the Main Characters of their their Hit Live-Action series, Henry Danger. The Title of the Series is not Finalized, by the way. Not much is known about the general plot, but Ten Episodes were ordered from Nickelodeon, and the series is created by Dan Schneider who also created the Live Action Series, Henry Danger as well as Game Shakers, iCarly, Drake & Josh etc. A release date is yet to be announced. So, what are your thoughts on this series considering this is all we know so far? Let me know in the Comments. I'm not particularly a fan of Henry Danger, not that i hate the series, I just wasn't committed to it.

2. AnotherRandomGuy

AnotherRandomGuy The cat's in the cradle

An animated spin-off of a live-action series...I honestly have no idea what to think of that.

I'm not really a fan of it's parent series, but I might give it a shot for curiosities sake

3. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

I looked and Henry Danger had animated Henry Danger comic digital short on nick.com. So wasn't expecting a live action spinoff for animation. Unsure if Jace Norman would do a voice for animated spinoff Henry Danger, since now his voice is already deeper.

I recalled Sam and Cat had animated Lil Sam and Cat show, which is a digital short on nick.com. Wonder why they wouldn't make an animated series like a spinoff for even after the cancellation Jul 2014. Though that wasn't came into mind.. But that was just an opinion, not a real thing.

4. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

I watched the first season of Henry Danger, then I lost interest. It wasn't bad, but I just wasn't interested enough to keep watching. Even when I did watch, I was never that into it. I still might take a look at the spin-off when it comes out.

5. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

6. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

This article did finally mentioned voice overs as well: Jace Norman as Henry Danger, along with other casts, but the one playing Mrs. Hart voiceover is not mentioned, which leads me to wonder if there will be different voiceover or the character Mrs. Hart won't feature in spinoff.

7. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

I think this might be a better call for the show. I can see it animated, plus I do personally think it can do a little more better animated as well.

8. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

I think it could be interesting. Especially coming from Schneider who did more live sitcoms than he probably should. We'll see. At least there's another animated show coming out.

9. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I think this is a great move, you can do so much more in animation than you can a TV budget (which is a bit paradoxical considering animation costs a lot more). They can go on superhero adventures the world over, and feature a variety of superpowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Troy Troodon

Troy Troodon Well-Known Member

This is what they should have done with the concept for these kind of shows from the get go.

Frankly, I'd also like to hear some of my favorite voice actors as well!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

The voice actors in spinoff has already been confirmed based on the Nick press

12. Troy Troodon

I know for the main cast, but what about actual voice actors?

13. Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster Well-Known Member

I've read a few Tweets wondering what would be happening to the show as Jace and the rest of the cast are getting older. An animated series is a great way for the series to continue, as the characters can remain ageless.

14. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/03/nickelodeon-greenlights-brand-new.html

15. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Well-Known Member

16. Troy Troodon

And you'd be right.

17. Action!

Action! Active Member

Now the question is: Does this mean Henry Danger is nearing its end?

18. kanc

kanc Well-Known Member

It could be likely after season 4 is done

19. rockorockorocko

rockorockorocko Well-Known Member

Nick will do everything it can to keep Henry Danger going until another live action show hits the same level of success. It has "iCarly" written all over it, as long as as Jace and Cooper are willing to do it.

20. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Really? I didn't know the show was that big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk