1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

The 1 Buildin'

Discussion in 'Saturday Morning Forever!' started by Dennnis Toppenberg, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Dennnis Toppenberg

Dennnis Toppenberg New Member

I know it’s pretty soon to share with you the following message, but I couldn’t keep it anymore, so I’ve decided to spit it out.

I don‘t know if this is the right place to shout it out, so here’s my Saturday Morning-related scoop:

I’ve come up with a brilliant idea I hope classic Disney TV fans as well as Saturday Morning ones in general will love.

It’s The 1 Buildin’, my video-on-demand project that honors the Disney’s 1 Saturday Morning block.

T1B’s true purpose is to honor at least part of the Disney Television Animation history, as well as part of the legacy of Saturday Morning and the glorious days of broadcast television in general.

I’ve launched my T1B’s crowdfunding campaign on Fundrazr, which can be found at:

https://fundrazr.com/the1buildintv?ref=ab_d5leC6

If you’re a true 1 Saturday Morning fan and like my interesting concept, PRETTY PLEASE contribute, promote it and share it with your friends and family!!!

However if you can’t support my proposal financially, at least support it with your comments and better yet, be part of my T1B’s crowdfunding campaign team I’m planning to form, because together as a team we will turn The 1 Buildin’ into reality for the sake of late 90’s Saturday Morning nostalgia.

In case you’re pretty interested in joining my team, I’ll invite you at:

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/718qMc/join

But if you think this isn’t the right forum for this post, please don’t hesitate to contact me in any way, right here at Toonzone.

THNKX 4 ur attention!!!!

:donald::bugs1::tweety:

#1 Dennnis Toppenberg, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016