1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"That Guy With the Glasses" Talkback 12 (Warning Strong Language)

Discussion in 'The Entertainment Board' started by Antiyonder, Jul 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chaotix12345

Chaotix12345 Guh-huh!

2. Anyone00

Anyone00 The Moltar-Snork

Did the song Low Rider start playing in anyone else's head when CR! mentioned the Claymation Easter special?

3. Kindness King

Kindness King Active Member

Man, I sure liked Ernest Scared Stupid when I was little. Haven't seen it in a while, so I'm not sure how it would hold up for me. From what I remember, it was entertaining and while I'd agree it probably is the weakest Ernest film, it's by no means completely terrible.

I didn't have as much laughs in this review, but I did enjoy McNitpick's appearence and the Bum's relation to Eartha Kitt. :D Still an entertaining episode though,

With that said, welcome CR! I have to say I really enjoy your Familiar Faces show. Personally, I think both you and ToddInTheShadows have been the best new talent on TGWTG.com this year. I've checked out your Deviantart page a while ago and you have some great work over there. I especially like your monster girls. :anime: I'll have to revisit it soon if you're doing more now that it's October again.

I only have one question for right now: have you checked out any episodes of Chowder and Flapjack? Because I have to be honest......I didn't agree with that "short bus" comment. :sweat:

That aside though, you seem like a really awesome guy so I'm glad you're on here. I think my favorite episodes of you were your review of Milton the Monster and the recent one you did with the Critic about Baby Doll from Batman: The Animated Series. I'm sure you've got plenty more great ones to come. I really hope you enjoy your stay.

4. CR!

CR! New Member

Eric Power-Up got on front page of yahoo for his Star Wars Paper video

Yeah, that was a bit of a load statement and I said it for the sake of the joke. At the time there was also stuff like the Mighty Bee on Nick and other stuff.

I was more sick of the "idea" of all these wide-eyed, hyper active character running around. It's basicly a complant about the lack of varity as apossed to the actual shows.

As individual shows, I rather like Flapjack and Chowder for the art direction.

5. NewcomerDC

NewcomerDC Active Member

Hmm, I wonder if you ever heard of the new Disney Channel animated series Fish Hooks. It's not my cup of tea but there are a lot of talents behind that show including the people behind Codename: Kide Next Door. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Chowder.

6. CR!

CR! New Member

I caught an episode. I actually enjoyed it. My favorite characters so far are Jockapuss and that one pink fish that goes "girrrrrl" and her eyes move apart. Reminds my of Robot Chicken's Lohan impression. The way it kinda drops out at the end.

7. Antiyonder

Antiyonder Amalgam Universe Overlord
    Staff Member Moderator

This one went on longer than usual, but regardless, continue here.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.