1. Episode 12 of the Toonzone Podcast is live! Listen to it here: http://www.toonzone.net/toonzone-podcast-episode-12/

We discuss the 2017 Best Animated Feature and Best Animated Short Oscar winners and nominees, what video games we're playing, what upcoming games we’re looking forward to, what’s different about the Nintendo Switch launch vs. the Wii or Wii U, why we loved the original Samurai Jack run and what we're looking forward to in the Season 5 premiere, which had not yet aired at the time of recording.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Enter for a chance to win "Adventure Time: Islands" on DVD! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teletoon Brings Cartoon Network and Adult Swim to Canada in 2012

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by James Harvey, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Jayngfet

Jayngfet RAWR!

...but it IS worthless. Look, I love the industry, hell I'm busting my ass seven days a week for the opprotunity to do something for it some day, but we need to just come out and admit that we're making an inferior product here. YTV basically relies on Nick to do everything except what they HAVE to do, and almost anything Teletoon's made worth watching recently has been brought over in some form. There is very little on teletoon you can't get elsewhere. I mean it's there but there's not much of it.

I'd rather have episodes of the shows I like the same time every other country does than maintain an identity that's becoming increasingly associated with low budget productions and self serving jingoisim.