1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Tekken 7 Heading To Consoles This Summer!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by River26, Jul 13, 2014.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Commonly found at Night

That was an announcement that surely did take a while, but glad to hear that its finally getting a date.

2. Magus

Magus The Boss

Not sure if many has been following since the Akuma reveal, and I'm not going to post all of who has been revealed thus far, but I'll try to name folks as well.

Starting from the latest we have

Last time I played as Eddy was in Tekken 3 and he was pretty much the main guy I played as (him, Hwoarang and Jin), but I've lost interest in him.

Not familiar with Miguel at all. He hits hard though. Might try him out.

I think I became interested in Lee in Tekken Tag Tournament 1, but I've never gave him a shot. Might try him out too.

And then you have Mater Raven, Kuma/Panda and Bob. I might be missing some too. When it comes to joke characters, while I don't want to spoil the fun for people that play as them, but to be honest I hate them. I just never like the thought of playing as a bear and kangaroo. Those were always turnoffs for me, but I eventually got over that thought. I don't care as much these days since I don't have to pick them.

I am curious. Whose gonna be your main and secondary (if you decide to play any other characters)? For me I'm gonna be bouncing back and forth between Steve, Hwoarang and Jin with Steve and/or Hwoarang being the main. Steve has recently grew onto me from going back to playing Street Fighter x Tekken. Like Dudley, I see bits of Hajime no Ippo in him and then his dodge and ducks are hooking to me. Hwoarang and Jin, back with Tekken 3 I've always thought of them as bad$$$ characters that must see play.

Once this game comes out all other games won't exists to me for a while since I'm gonna dedicate majority of my time learning how to play again (and I'm not getting my fix with Street Fighter 5 either. Such a disappointment)

3. Magus

Magus The Boss

Just in case no one seen it. GEESE in Tekken.

4. Zeether

Zeether Victory!

I guess that wasn't "Predictable!" :D