1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans : The Lost Season

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by DeathscytheVII, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Thanks Death! Hehe, i've always wanted another pure Red X episode, let's just Say Robin won't be his only concern ;). As for the infiltration, thanks! I always figured X to be a to-the-point kind of guy, would he really go through all that stealth stuff when he can just blast in quickly with a cool motorcycle? XD.

Terra did indeed have a bro in the comics, but whether he played a big part in the story, meh, don't konw, never read them.

You know what? X kinda reminds me of Spiderman, a ninja (shinobi?) and Racer X molded into one guy :cool: As for the show, hehe, that would be sweet ;) a red x show. They gave Deathstroke/Slade his own comic series, so why not Red X?

Death, wish i could do that :( but network ppl tend to stay away from Fanfics (and fanfic ideas) like the plague, haha. Must be some copyright mumbo jumbo :p or just the fact that none of us are professionals (yet maybE? ;))

Ah yes, i knew that little Tidbit about Chesire already :) can't wait to see how they use her.

Sweet, i look forward to your drawings! My next one will be a movie poster for this episode ;)

Thanks Pun! I was wondering where ya were! :). And don't worry, Red X, chatfest? Those two don't mix ;). It will be more action rather than dialogue, i promise you ;)

BTW, did you check out my drawing of a very Familiar Titans-Rogue at the top of page 22? ;););)

2. Arrakhat

Arrakhat Trust me, I'm a doctor

I caught that eppy now, but it wasn't like I'd hoped it would be. Too much wacky and not enough racing, but Red X was awesome. He rocked my socks and everything. I agree with you, the best episode so far is still "Lightspeed."

3. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Revved Up was an okay episode. . .I like the somewhat more serious episodes, not the ones when their completely goofy(the very first episodes of Teen Titans I ever had a chance to watch were both parts to Aftershock. . .I didn't know who Terra was at the time, but it was powerful enough to actually make me fell sorry for her). It had its moments. . .could have been better, though. Lightspeed(thanks for the name;) )that really got me thinking. That episode had so many undertones to Jinx that I couldn't help but really like that one. Plus, the ending was so very inconclusive about Jinx's stance on the whole super hero/villain thing, and I like that. That episode embodies why I love Teen Titans so much.:D
    They shouldn't stay away from fan-fics. . .Man, you have a whole other season here just waiting to be animated. I would especially like the Fixit episode to be animated(he deserves some sort of epilogue in the series, especially with this being the final season:crying: ).

I think I'm spamming your thread a bit. . .sorry.:sweat:

4. Pun-3x

Pun-3x Member

Woah! I totally missed that! How did I miss that?!

That came out great. You could always pass it off as his flame-on mode ;) But yes, he definitely looks good.

There's actually a secret inspiration for Scourge's character. It probably isn't what you might originally think, but there are hints all about his appearance and scenes. However, you have to be an old part of the fandom in which that particular character is from to notice the connection. It's only really done as a nod to my other favorite fandom, and I'll eventually get into detail on him when my story is done. :)

5. The Guitar Slayer

The Guitar Slayer 1965 to Eternity

Heya folks. I'm the new old hired gun in town. Now, if you haven't noticed the massive pruning already done to various fics on the board, I'm here to say that I've been routing out spam and other horrid things that infest in places like this.

This thread is perfectly fine, don't worry. However, in order to keep everything running smoothly on the board, I'm going to close this one and make a new thread for the continuation. Generally, at 20 pages, a new thread should be started, but since no one's really been around to do that, I'll just shut it here and start up the new one.

Thanks for your time and see you on the next thread!

GS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.