1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans : The Lost Season

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by DeathscytheVII, May 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JAG

JAG Active Member

Cool! I'm not sure what I expected Scourge to look like, (a cross between a dragon and the Crysalis Hunter from Transformation, I guess) but he's cool.:)

2. Arrakhat

Arrakhat Trust me, I'm a doctor

Sweet! Love your demon from hell there. "Scourge," huh? He doesn't look too friendly. Might be fun for explosions though.:D

3. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Woa, awesome picture Deathscythe! When I draw, I never color my pictures because I really suck at coloring, but this was colored really very good. Heheh. I hope to see more drawings from you.:anime:

4. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Yeah, i feel kinda bad that i wasn't able to match the description. But i'm not that good yet!!

Got the wings, missed the blue :(, elastic flesh? well hehe.....i got flesh!!. Shoulders, check. Powerful arms....got em. Flesh pink claws? Whoops, i mised that =.. Extended finger tips, YAY! Red flamed eyes, Check. Thin mustache and goatees? Well......can't draw em without them looking corny :(

Think of it as his fire form maybe?

I'm not sure if you read "Preparation" yet, but Scourge was instant badass material :D. And yes...hehe, you and your explosions ;) And thankies!

Arrakhat, your name wouldn't happen to be the same Arrakhat demon from the DC comics? http://pc59te.dte.uma.es/cdb/series/dc/bitmaps/arrakhat.jpg

Thanks Death! I coloured this guy basically because he was fire, and i do like colouring fire ;) my next drawing will be an actual human, and that's harder to color than fire...with fire, you can make the light come from basically any angle you want...but with humans? :S oh well....

-0------------

Here's the plan guys. I'll make one more update for the intro to Episode 8. And after that, i can't post till after Dec 20th, because of my exams.

However, i will do my best to provide drawings while there is the temporary lull ;)

I changed the logline for the next episode btw

5. Arrakhat

I've not read Preparation, I'll get right on that, SIR! Of course my explosions...if I don't have a gimmick I'm just another crook. I should run around with birds or plants or clowns. Apparently that makes me a super-villain.;)

And, why, you're the first to mention my name and you're dead right. I first saw this bad boy in my Ultimate Guide to the Dark Knight, a nice present from my folks. I loved his design, and the shot in the book is even better than the one you have there (although that was to only one I could find when I looked for more pictures of him on google).

Good old Arrakhat is apparently an evil middle-eastern djinn who must claim three lives before returning from whence he was summoned. He looks like a knight from hell, doesn't he?:D

6. JAG

JAG Active Member

Do that. It's awsome.:)

7. DeathscytheVII

Arrakhat yeah, i happened to catch a pic of him while browsing through a DC characters encyclopedia ;) badass stuff.

anyways, last update until exams are over, enjoy!

EPISODE 8 - SHOWDOWN

It was a gloomy and wet night in Jump City. The dark silhouette of the city hung depressingly against a backdrop of rain and clouds. Lightning erupted in the distance as downtown was literally drenched in the downpour of the century. Mixing in with the rain and thunder, were the sounds of car horns echoing in the streets.

A least a hundred feet down on ground level.

The figure watched quietly from the rooftop of one of the downtown office buildings. He scanned the warehouse with the infrared sensors built into his mask, ignoring the drips of water that ran down his face and body, still as a ghost. In the darkness, it was impossible to tell who he was; there was only a caped silhouette.

"Six guards, two by the window, most likely more in the room, not too shabby."

He looked at the facility with a professional eye, the building immediately adjacent to the office rooftop he stood on. It was a large warehouse, almost as tall as the office building he was on.

The thief paused for a second; remembering details from the schematics he stole earlier. Pressure sensors littered the perimeter, which meant that if he stepped in the wrong place, the alarm would go off. While the windows were all set with laser trip wires, and even in the heavy black rain, the red lasers could be seen through the windows. Forming an impossibly thin grid of red beams, the distance between each beam, he gauged, was scarcely enough to fit a person through, maybe….five feet?

Then, there were those guards......He scanned the parameter, behind the warehouse windows was a catwalk, were at least a dozen guards were patrolling, he could make out their gun totting silhouettes through the wet windows.

Only a dozen of em…..

He smirked, the plan already forming in his head. He quickly discarded his last statement when he turned on his hypersonic scan through the walls. There were at least twenty more on the ground level.

The figure, dressed in a black suit, chuckled. When you steal for a living, its easy to forget that you're supposed to be the bad guy. But that shouldn't count, everyone breaks the law in one way or another, it’s just a matter of degrees.

He ran the list of obstacles down in his head now.

Laser wires, pressure sensors, reinforced steel vaults, enough guards to occupy a fortress. For something like this, the job would require guile, stealth, and above all, precise and delicate skill.

Yeah Right..

Two high beamed lights appeared on the rooftop of the office building, followed by a monstrous roar as the motorcycle’s engines came to life.

The guards on the catwalk heard this, and were already turning to face the window.

It was too late.

The windows of the warehouse exploded, fragmenting into a million pieces. All the guards watched in amazement as a motorcycle drove right through the window, falling down from mid air. Millions glass shards raining onto the ground.

The sleek black motorbike crashed violently through the window. The wheels of the bike shattered the window first, and the guards widened their eyes in amazement as both rider and bike fell into the warehouse sideways, just thin enough to dodge the laser alarms.

The guards all trained their rifles.

But by then, the biker had acted.

Two red X's hit the guys by the window, shocking them into unconsciousness. The rider, still in his seat, pulled out another X with his free hand, and threw it at five guards, who suddenly found themselves knocked out as the X grew to an immense size, engulfing all of them.

The motorcycle screeched onto the ground, skidding violently to its side as the rider hit the brakes.

The guards fired, red laser fire suddenly illuminating the darkened warehouse. The rider was quicker, he jumped off the bike, which acted as a shield from the laser fire. The guards only had less than a second before the bike hit both of them, pinning them violently against the wall.

Two more guards to his right....an instant later they were all pinned against the wall by X shaped blades.

Two more behind.....

That one was easily taken care of with a swift punch to the jaw, while the other had a kick in the face. Two more down.

“Freeze!” Four guards trained their rifle from behind the thief, while another stood right in front of him.

Red X smirked, holding up his hands in surrender.

“Alright guys, you got me.”

The guard in front of X walked slowly towards him now, hoping to cuff him, but he never got a chance.

X surged forward, placing a hand on the guard and doing a forward flip on the man’s shoulder, as he went upside down, his free arm threw four shining X ninja stars at the guards.

All four were hit simultaneously, just as X knocked the guy he jumped on with a foot to the head as he landed back upright.

All the guards were down.

Well, nothing like making a dishonest buck.

He ran out the room, past a not-so-heavily guarded hallway, avoiding all the cameras, and sliding past the security personnel who ran to check what the noise was. It only took a minute to reach his destination.

The vault door.

A few explosive X’s quickly blew the door open in a cloud of smoke, revealing his objective...

…A small microchip that floated in the middle of a beam of light. Word was that someone wanted these chips…..badly.....and they would pay big for them.

Before he even touched the chip however, he noticed that another figure appeared through the shadows, this one had a black and yellow cape, spiky hear, and a small mask to cover just his eyes.

The spiky haired kid leaned casually on the wall next to the chip, giving the impression that he was here for a long time.

Red X gave an amused look as he saw the interloper.

"What took you so long?" Robin smirked, stepping out of the shadows, bird-a-rang already in his hand.

“Not bad kid,” Red X, unphased by Robin’s presence, took out his X-shaped wrist blades, then shrugged.

"Not bad."

(Fade to song)

When there's trouble you know who to call
    Teen Titans!
    From their tower, they can see it all
    Teen Titans!

When there's evil on the attack
    You can rest knowing they got your back
    'Cuz when the world needs heroes on patrol
    Teen Titans GO!

With their superpowers they unite
    Teen Titans!
    Never met a villain that they liked
    Teen Titans!

They've got the bad guys on the run
    They never stop ‘till the job gets done
    'Cuz when the world is losin' all control
    Teen Titans GO!

1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. Go!
    Teen Titans!

8. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Impressive stuff there, as always. Based on the logine and the story thus far, this is all going to be from Red X's point of view: like in "Lightspeed", only with an even cooler central character. The way you set this opener up was pretty cool: the standard stealth mission stuff, then rapidly cutting into an all-out action extravaganza worthy of Woo. Very surprising, and good fun to read. And of course we get Robin's own nonchalantly cool entrance...and based on the objects they'll be fighting over, it seems that one shadowy arch-nemesis is about to re-start whatever he was planning in "Masks".

Should be good fun.;) :anime:

-Matt A-

9. Arrakhat

Yay, stuff. But really, I loved this chapter, especially the change in direction halfway through it. I hope the whole thing isn't from X's point of view. I like him more when you have no idea what's going on behind the mask. I assume you'll explain how he got a new belt to power his suit? Better not find a plothole this early in the episode, grumble grumble grghh...

Oh, and Jag, I've been reading Preparation. I'm through the first four pages of the thread, with tons to go. :eek: So long, but worth it.

10. DeathscytheVII

To a degree ;) yes, this fic will be from Red X's perspective. Tricky though, because part of X's character is to make him as mysterious as possible, but i've always wanted one :D And yeah, kinda like lightspeed ;)

As for Robin, he's been noobed so many times by Slade and X, it's about time he gets a Nonchalant entrance! :p

Thanks for the good word Mate!

HAHA don't worry, I know as much as the next guy that X is all about mysteriousness. I'll just say, this episode will be more of an "ACT" rather than "Think and Contemplate" feeling when it comes to Red X's perspective.

The belt and stuff? I'll explain of course :D

SPOILER PICTURE FOR UPCOMING EPISODE THIS SATURDAY

BTW, next up on the drawing board, is Geoforce Terra's Brother. If he was ever adapted to the show. I started sketching this guy just after i finished scourge.

I'll have the coloured version up hopefully by this weekend, since I gotta write my first final.

[​IMG]

#430 DeathscytheVII, Dec 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
  11. Arrakhat

SWEET! We were right about... the spoilered image. I won't be here to see it, but I'll ask someone to tape it. Better be someone around to pop the darn tape in.:mad: And I like that idea for writing for Red X... and I've no doubt you'll do it fantasmically. (Yes, I'm making up words. I'm allowed to, Deathscythe, you did say I am the awesomest demon in DC. Awesomest is now a word as well.) Oh, and thank the Great White Buffalo you're gonna explain about X's belt.

I noticed that your eppy description for Showdown changed. Was it just because you've decided to write from X's view in the story?

I love your picture of Geoforce. The anime feel translates so well... Oh, and you reminded me of your drawing of the awesomest demon in non-canon dc: Scourge. I finally got to that part of the story in Pun-3x's fic. So cool! At this rate I''ll finish some time next week.

12. DeathscytheVII

HAHA yes, i knew it all along as well! This is gonna be cool!.

As for the ep description, i originally planned this (From the start) to be a Robin centered ep, but then i thought, "didn't we already have enough of that?" with apprentice, mask, and X. Besides, X is a much more interesting character ;) and there has been a villain i've been dying to use that hasn't officially appeared on the show! (I'll only say she's on the Brotherhood of Evil lineup ;) in Homecoming pt.2)

Thanks for the compliment Arra! I've only drawn humanoid demons and dragons before, but very rarely do i draw real humans. They tend to be very frustrating.... I spent a day on his fingers and face. haha but glad you liked it ;)

13. JAG

JAG Active Member

Cool chapter! I liked that it was from X's point of view. And if Slade is in this, that'll give it a few hundred bonus points.;) The picture was great, too.:)

14. Arrakhat

Yay for Red X! A chapter in this fic will do him some good, and you're right about Robin getting plenty of eppies. You left out "Haunted," which follows that pattern. As for the villain you've been dying to use, is it Cheshire (sp?)? She's the only one I've identified who hasn't appearred yet.

As for your drawing, you did do a good job. I always have trouble with proportion, hands, and faces. That combined with my failed efforts at shading are making my drawings a bane. On the other hand, I have a huge collection of cartoony JL drawings. They look good, but lack real detail.

15. DeathscytheVII

Slade eh..we'll see ;) and thanks!

Ah yes, how can i forget Haunted, must've been because i watched that episode after finishing "Fight Club" =/. And i guess it shouldn't be harmful to reveal. Yes, teh villain is indeed Cheshire ;).

Cartoony JL drawings? i wish to see! I don't think i can ever draw that kind of style well. Coloring, for me, is a 'do whatever and hope you get it right' mostly trial and error right now for me

Anyways, the pic is done, :D. My next picture will either be:

1.) Another translation from comic to show
    2.) A girl (From anywhere) Haven't learned how to draw them yet, might as well try.
    3.) Another OC who i want to use in this fic ;)

http://forums.toonzone.net/showthread.php?t=156169

16. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Sorry for taking so long in my reply. . .Anyway, this update was absolutely awesome, and topped off with a very good cliff hanger. Seriously, to have Robin and X face to face this early on is just really good. Also, X's infiltration into the facility was really, really, really cool(I put three in just so you would be sure how I felt about it). You are going to put this in Red X's POV? That should be interesting. . .Sounds like that's going to be fun to write.:D I can't wait to see where this entire eppy goes from here when you start it out with a bang like this.

Like the drawing of Terra's brother. I didn't have a clue she had a brother. . .Erm-of course everything I know is from the TV show(except for a couple of things which I looked up).
    Woa. . .That dude sounds mean. . .He seems to be something from hell, though. I'm going to have to read more on his past sometime because he sounds absolutely interesting.:evil:
    Sounds interesting. . .I look forward to that. I'll be waiting on the next update eagerly. Also, did any of you get to see the last episode of Teen Titans? It was kinda screwy. . .

17. No Idea

No Idea Rescue Rangers, away!

You know what? X should have his own show. You know its true. The guy is just so damn cool and we've just been showed just how damn cool he is. Keep up the writing (and drawing) Sycthe.

~Mr. Bad Boy~

18. Arrakhat

:mad: Arghh! I missed it 'cause my family couldn't pop the tape in the vcr while I was gone. I had the rest set up too. At least I can tape it tomorrow.
    Oh, he sounds mighty crazy. He's apparently a VERY small Bat-rogue, but hey, you're right. He is interesting.

Oh, and Deathscythe, I heard somewhere that
    . That's for those of you who don't want to here rumors about the upcoming TT DTV. Oh, and I'll look into posting my cartoony JL drawing on here. I started with the core League members (substituting Aquaman for Hawkgirl) and drew a villain for each. Now I've got Hawkgirl and most of the big characters from season one and some from season two of JL.

19. Death58

Death58 WFWC Vet.

Sorry to hear that you didn't get to see it yet. . .Just think wacky racers and that pretty much explains what the episode is like, but its a lot of fun. Still, my favorite episode is the one with Kid Flash(I think it was actually named that, but I'm too lazy to check it out).
    I agree. Since it looks like this might be the Titans last season, DSVII should try to see if he can pitch the idea for the Red X television show because someone needs to use your episodic writing style for tv. It simply rules.:anime:

20. Pun-3x

Pun-3x Member

It had to happen. Couldn't happen any other way, really. :D

Okay, I'm all caught up, finally. The ending to the last one was nicely done, and while Fixit ending up back home was most likely inevitable, it was still well written. I liked how his observation and point of view were portrayed.

Now, onto RED-X! This should be good. If only for the way the section ended. If this turns into a chatfest, I won't be too happy. Not for very long, mind you... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.