1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: The Empire and the Avatar

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Charles Chimag, Dec 24, 2007.

1. amelia_tomashi

amelia_tomashi This is Sparta!

You fool! Don't you realize no matter what you do Mary Sue will always come back! lol Though I can assure you The Empire will never quit trying...
    This is excellent, per usual Charlie. My favorite part:

Spain, Greece, and Sweden hurried up
    All eager for treaties.
    “Our kings will sign,” they said with pride,
    “And hand you all the keys.”
    And this was odd, for, as you know,
    They were democracies.

I say again, when college gets to sucking (which is, oddly enough, all the time)...these stories make me smile. :)

Empress,

2. Atoragon

Atoragon *random sound effects*

Oh, trust me... I will find a way to be permanantly rid of that *****... Even if it takes me more than 5 minutes... speaking of which, I think I already have an idea... I need some of the radiation infused in the "Power Surge" crystals...

3. Atoragon

Charles has appeared to have left us in a bit of a cliffhanger... We're beginning the whole Mary Sue arc and Espionage has been captured, yet he disappears... And I'm surprised... Charles seems quite fond of moving around Hresvelgr, WHICH CANT MOVE... and yet he leaves out Gotengo, Atoragon (The ship, not me), Illustria, Angel-tai, etc. etc. etc. ... I needa have GA-001 "Lucky Star" come barreling out of the heavens, with angel wings ablaze, and here Milfeulle declare "Hyper Cannon, hassha!" ("Hyper Cannon, fire!" to you Japanese inept people) and vaporize Mary Sue in the pink light of death...

4. Charles Chimag

Charles Chimag I also find this amusing!

*glances at recent posts* Wow. Has it really been three months since I last posted a chapter? OK, it's time to wrap this baby up.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage suddenly burst out in maniacal laughter.

“I can’t take it anymore!” he shouted. “Months of torturous waiting to figure out what I do next! I don’t even remember whether I’m free of my mind or still chained to a rock!”

Mary Sue carefully backed away.

“Ah, I’m confronted by Mary Sue still, eh? Well, that must mean I’m back in my own mind, then. Am I evil, or was that just a random idea that got dropped?”

“Um, what are you….”

“You know, you’re probably about to die. I bet Gryphus kills you himself. Hehehehehehe! Yes, that sounds like him all right. I think I’ll just beat my head against this rock for a while, singing ‘I’m Henery the Eighth, I Am’ repeatedly until I black out.” He then proceeded to make good on his proposal. Mary Sue pointed a finger at him and shouted over his singing.

“You’re crazy, man, just crazy! By the way, you’re wrong about the General killing me. I gotta get the hell out of here!” She fled. As soon as she was gone, Espionage stopped.

“Ha, I knew some fourth-wall-appropriate insanity would work. Now to save Raven.” He shot lightning out from one hand to break the chain holding the other down, then freed the rest of himself. He then vanished from his mind in a puff of smoke.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mary Sue flew through the halls to warn Gryphus of Espionage’s apparent insanity. When she got there, Raven was shrieking in pain and the Empress was taking video. The General looked up.

“I’m kind of in the middle of something right now,” he said calmly. “Why don’t you go to weapons storage, I have something there for you.” Once she had left, he chuckled in satisfaction and spoke into a communicator. “Technician 567-3, Mary Sue is headed to storage. Prepare Dimension Tide.”

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage hurtled through the halls, knocking soldiers unconscious along the way. Finally, he reached a table where Phil was guarding the weapons: the portal pistol, the universe inclusion cannon, and the laser pistol. The dragon looked rather full. As he coughed, a small crown rolled out of his mouth and came to a stop at Espionage’s feet.

“That’s right, boy,” Espionage said calmly, backing around Phil. “It’s just me. You remember me.” Phil tried to snap at him, but decided against it. As Espionage picked up his weapons, the dragon sighed, tired.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In weapons storage, guards waited for Mary Sue. Dimension Tide was being manned by one, while the rest held machine guns. Eventually, Sue entered the vault.

“All right, you people get in front of me for protection,” she ordered, completely missing the point. The techie manning Dimension Tide snapped his fingers, and everyone opened fire. Mary Sue used some vague Sue-ish power to block most of the bullets, but one got through. She clutched her arm as she tried to kill her assailants. Technician 567-3 then fired Dimension Tide. A minute later, the black hole had burned out, and the vault was nearly deserted. All that was left of the soldiers were scorch marks where the guns imploded. Mary Sue’s spot was marked with a small pink smudge, and Technician 567-3 was already contacting General Gryphus.

TTETTETTETTETTETTETTETTE

Espionage continued to run through the base, searching for the source of the screams. He stopped in his tracks as a dozen armed soldiers blocked the door. Espionage smirked and spat in a convenient spittoon. It exploded. Needless to say, the guards didn’t seem very confident about their chances. Espionage strode through the door.

Gryphus looked up from his place at the controls. The man he hated so much was standing within range of his pistol. He decided to torment Espionage a bit.

“If you want to save Raven,” he shouted over the piercing shrieks of his prisoner, “you have about ten seconds before she dies.”

“You won’t get away with this,” Espionage yelled in fury. “This time, I will bring you down, and –”

“Shut the hell up,” Gryphus sighed, whipped out his pistol, and shot Espionage in the stomach. The Titan gasped. He covered his bleeding wound with his forearm, pulled out his universe inclusion gun, and fired it. There was a red flash, and Raven was gone. The Empress nearly ruptured an artery with her rage. She shot Espionage too, and he dropped to his knees. He lifted his portal pistol, aimed it straight down, and fired. Before another shot could be fired, the portal had closed.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage dropped right into Jump City’s major hospital. The doctors about jumped out of their skins when he crashed onto an open gurney. Two of them glanced at each other, then rushed him off.

Meanwhile, the other Titans were awakening in a now-empty field. Raven was recovering from the torture, while the rest seemed to be fine. It seemed that Empress just wanted them held until she could attend to their deaths personally.

“Dudes, what happened?” Beast Boy asked.

“I think Espionage just saved us again,” Robin mused.

“Dang it, does he have to do everything around here?” complained Cyborg.

Raven sat up, clutching her head. “Well, at least we’re not dead. Come on, let’s go find him.”

A:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLA

Past Espionage awoke. Fire Lord Ozai himself was approaching with a swarm of Firebenders.

“Ah, and just as I was beginning to think this subplot would never get resolved,” he grinned, preparing his laser pistol. As the others got up, he got Ozai in his sights. Just when everyone was getting ready for a major battle, Espionage fired. Ozai crumpled, dead after being shot in the head.

“Well, best of luck with everything, hope to see you again, got to rescue my friends,” he said quickly, shaking everyone’s hand. He then created a portal and disappeared.

“Did… did he just leave us to resolve everything?” Oloshi murmured groggily.

“Well, at least this kind of got finished,” Mai pointed out.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The Titans, finished with the Empire at last, simply relaxed in their living room. Beast Boy and Cyborg were in pitched combat in some video game while Terra cheered BB on, and Robin and Starfire were talking on the couch. The only one not participating was Raven, who sat near the door, waiting. The door opened, and Espionage stepped in the door with his arms thrown wide. Launching herself into them, Raven smiled with the rest, then led him into the room. The black-coated Titan flopped onto a couch and sighed with relief.

“We are finally done with the Empire,” he said happily, turning his attention to the video game going on. “Although I think I might have some more in store for them.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

General Gryphus gnashed his teeth in fury. His eyes darted around the computer screen like frantic dragonflies, but Espionage and the rest of the Titans had dropped off the face of the Earth.

“General, just give it up,” the Empress advised, laying a hand on his shoulder. “They’ve vanished. It actually accomplishes our Titan-related agenda. Now we can concentrate on conquering the collective universe.”

“I am no longer General Gryphus,” he replied. “Now that the world’s leaders have fallen prey to the mighty Phil, we do not need conquest on land. Now we battle those still at sea, or sail through space. I am now Fleet Admiral Gryphus.”

“Well, Admiral, I suggest you give up your search. Besides, Espionage really ended up helping us. Look what he left behind!” She held up a blueprint, presumably to a cloning vat.

“I know he helped us. That’s the problem. That is the ******* PROBLEM!” The Admiral gave out a bark of manic laughter. “I can’t live with the fact that that son of a ***** actually HELPED us!”

Before Gryphus could launch into another rant, something unexpected happened. A swarm of Psyducks and Abras suddenly appeared in the room. One held a note addressed to the Empress. She took it. It read:

Empress,

You didn’t think I was finished with you, did you? No, I have some interesting things in store for all of you. Now, though, I think it’s time I covered my tracks. You won’t be hearing from me again… personally. Goodbye.

With hatred,
    Espionage

The Empress and the Admiral looked at each other in confusion. Then the Pokémon got to work, seizing everyone and everything that had been introduced to the Empire since Espionage’s meddling. Then, the Psyducks used Amnesia, and the Abras Teleport. All that was left in the room was the two leaders, clutching their heads, and some equipment. The note had vanished as well. All traces of this fanfic were gone.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage looked at a checklist, scratching things out and adding in new things. The list included things like Kiryu – built again? and World Conquest -> Justice League -> Alternate Teen Titans -> Danny Phantom.

“Yes, this plan should do nicely,” Espionage said to no one in particular. “Now that I have a network of cameras around the Empire’s world, I can start sending them little challenges. Gryphus, this plan should keep us both occupied for quite some time.”

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The back-to-General Gryphus sat in an interview. He wore a smart suit. Literally. The suit was a computer by itself, feeding the General necessary information through a microscopic earpiece. The cuffs each contained a tiny homing missile – a precaution against assassination attempts.

“General, you have become infamous throughout the modern world, and you have succeeded in conquering most of it with your superior, the Empress,” the interviewer said. “How does it make you feel?”

“Honestly,” Gryphus repeated after the voice in his ear, “I feel great. This could bring a new era of peace to the world.”

“Are you concerned about tyranny?”

“Concerned? No, I think tyranny will keep going quite well on its own.”

“Some people think that the Empire’s reign will be a short one. Do you fear that your legacy will be undocumented?”

“First of all, the Empress will stay on the throne for quite some time, I will ensure that. Secondly, our legacy will not be forgotten. As we speak, a prisoner is documenting our time as rulers of Earth. We shall live on… in the chronicles of the Empire.”

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Raven came down to the Titans’ basement in the late evening. Espionage had been down there for a full day.

“Hey,” she said quietly, laying a hand on his shoulder.

“Hey,” he replied, turning around to embrace her.

“Are you ever coming back up?” she chided. “I was starting to think you were about to request your meals taken down here.”

“Yes, I’m just about done here for now,” Espionage conceded. “Now that my project is set up, I can initiate phases of it as I wish. I will be down here a bit more often than you might like, but for the most part, I just want to be with you.”

As they went up the stairs, Raven continued to talk. “You know,” she said with a sly smile, “you never did follow through on your promise to Happy and Love.”

“Wait, that’s still an issue?” he said, confused. “I thought it was just something that would never be mentioned again. Like what was going on with Robin and Starfire. I mean, people will have to pore through the archives to find those references.”

“No, this one isn’t,” she confirmed as they came up to the lobby, then started heading towards her room. The pair of them reached the door to Raven’s room. Robin passed by.

“Are you going to….” Robin began.

“Yes,” Espionage interrupted. “But we’re still ready if there’s an attack. If there’s trouble, you know who to call.”

Well, that's that. Hope you enjoyed it!

:):D:):D:):anime::):D:):D:)

5. amelia_tomashi

amelia_tomashi This is Sparta!

I WILL HAVE YOU! BWAHAHAHA!

I wasn't a complete retard! In at least one chapter! (Nice plug in by the by)

It was an excellent run Charlie! *applause*

Empress,

6. Atoragon

Well, this was definitely an odd run... I'm lost in how to comment...