1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: The Empire and the Avatar

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Charles Chimag, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Charles Chimag

Charles Chimag I also find this amusing!

All right, I am back in business, with another installment already!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage awoke to a ringing alarm clock. He instinctively grabbed his laser gun from the desk and shot the clock. Then he figured out what it was. Sheepishly, he swept the smoking remains of the defenseless wake-up call under the bed, where it joined at least five others, along with the mysterious gold cube.

“I lose more clocks that way,” he sighed, then whipped on his trenchcoat. He slipped his gun into its holster, locked his universe cannon and blue canister in a large box, swallowed the key, and checked to see what time it was. He stared at the bare desk, slapped his forehead, then looked at his watch. It was 5:30. Plenty of time to prepare. He opened the door to go downstairs and practice.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gryphus had had a similar morning. He had woken up to ringing alarms, but in his head.
    Something was not right with his world. He grumbled incoherently, pulling on some clothes, and peered outside. His jaw dropped as Olimar and the Pikmin marched through the hallway. Then, the General’s mouth resumed its normal position, and then curled into a sneer. Someone was going to pay for this.

“What do you mean, no one’s going to pay for this?!” Gryphus shouted at the Empress.

“Well, I assumed you meant you wanted to shoot ‘every last one of those little buggers,’ and I won’t let you do that. If you meant the wall…” she indicated the mound of rubble, “then our funds should be sufficient to afford repairs. Any questions?”

“Yes,” Gryphus replied through clenched teeth. “Why the HELL did you hire these useless things?!”

“Aw, come on, they’re cute little plant… animal… things. Plus, Slade brought them in, and he already has his own army.”

“Don’t you think there’s a reason I decided to attack them?”

“Maybe….”

“Never mind. Just tell me when I can use their little heads for target practice.”

“If you must, you may do that once the Titans are dead, and when I’m not around. Get someone to clean it up before I get there, too.”

Meanwhile, Kiryu automatically turned on. He strode past the hollowed-out leg that had an umbrella in it, and opened the door. Gryphus was storming past in a terrible mood. Kiryu decided to follow him. He had a feeling he was going to be needed to drag off someone’s body soon.

A:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLA

Oloshi stared down Aang, who stood somewhat in shock.

“Hello, Avatar. I am your worst nightmare.”

Before either of them could make a move, though, a clanking noise came to Oloshi’s attention. He turned to see Combustion Man clomping his way towards them.

“This isn’t your fight,” Oloshi said loudly. “This is between me and the Avatar. I don’t want to have to ruin such worthy competition before the opportune moment.”

Combustion Man showed no sign of backing off. Oloshi’s eyes narrowed.

“Very well. If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll get.” He sent a wave of fire out towards Combustion Man, who countered it with an explosion. Oloshi caused a small earthquake under the metal man’s feet, but instead of getting launched into the air, he only tripped. A sheet of ice was equally ineffective, as was a blast of air. Oloshi scowled, then tried all four at once. Combustion Man tried to stop it with an explosion, and actually got most of it, but the force that was left blew him back a few feet. Oloshi then leapt into the air and delivered a flying kick to the assassin’s tattoo. Combustion Man staggered, then fell as Oloshi punched him in the stomach.

Then, he looked back in the alleyway. As he had suspected, Aang was a speck in the distance, flying away on his glider. Oloshi sighed, jumped onto a rooftop, and sent a fireball screaming towards the Avatar. His glider was hit, and he fell. Oloshi smiled a wicked grin and sped off towards the spot. His mission was accomplished.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Espionage found Robin already downstairs, reading the Post-It note. He put the note back, then turned and saw Espionage.

“So, they attack at ten?”

“Apparently. By the way, I have something to show you… I’ll be right back.”

He sped back to his room, thrust his arm under the bed, pulled out the gold cube, and raced back downstairs. Robin stared at the thing curiously. Espionage was already looking at it somewhat greedily.

“I discovered this hidden in my room somewhat recently. I don’t know who put it there, or why. All I have figured out is what it is. I seem to have hogged it, perhaps even commanded it.”

“So… what is it?”

“Oh, yeah, you don’t get the pun yet. Well, this cube right here is a block of pure, undivided attention!”

“Undivided…”

“Attention, yes. Anyway, I’ve been thinking that I’d like to go on a tour of some of my favorite video game or movie universes soon, maybe as soon as I get my tool back from Slade. So, I’m turning it over to you.”

Robin took the cube, and thought for a moment. He then realized that the narration was referring to his thoughts. He gave the attention back to Espionage. Espionage wondered why Robin had just handed it back to him, and passed it back. Robin then realized the true power of this block. It controlled the narration, and could make someone famous. It could turn a hobo into a superstar if he was holding it, because everyone would pay attention to him.

“I can’t take this myself,” Robin said. “We should put it somewhere in the tower where it reaches everybody.”

“Exactly what I was thinking,” Espionage agreed. “Let’s put it somewhere here.”

Robin walked over to the couch, and stuck the attention firmly under it. It would never be found by chance until someone lost the remote. It should only take a few weeks for Beast Boy to come across it, Robin thought cynically. Then an alert came from the monitor.

“They’re early,” Espionage snarled. “I hate it when people don’t keep to the schedule.”

Far away, on a planet called the Discworld, in an entirely different universe, the anthropomorphic personification of Death paused a moment and registered that somewhere, someone had inadvertently sympathized with him.

2. Atoragon

Atoragon *random sound effects*

Hi-ho, hi-ho, off to Pikmin hunting I go....

3. amelia_tomashi

amelia_tomashi This is Sparta!

Naw, I like those thingies! Besides General, if you remember, you can only play with them AFTER the titans are hanging from my wall.

So it is written' blah blah blah,

Empress,

4. Charles Chimag

TTETTETTETTETTETTETTE

General Gryphus chuckled as he set his machine gun down inside his tank, right next to the clips numerous enough to take out every single one of those Pikmin. Olimar was marching them among the Empire’s forces and the Titans villains, his mind trying to escape the hold Slade had on it. Vice was carrying her chainsaw over her shoulder, Paranoid Guy had a flamethrower out and a rocket launcher being carried behind him by another lackey, and Kim was wielding multiple weapons from Code Lyoko that almost no one recognized. The Empress had her trusty grenade launcher at her side, although she wouldn’t need it unless the Titans got past the Pikmin, the assorted military vehicles, their own villains, the Empire’s other leaders, Slade, and a mobile waffle kitchen.

Meanwhile, the Titans were preparing as well. All of them had readied their various weapons and skills to fight to the death, but Espionage was probably the most prepared. His eyes blazed with fury. He wanted that weapon back. The rest just wanted to beat back the enemies from their tower. Espionage had been thinking of ways to beat the Pikmin, and he had decided on the most effective strategy.

As soon as they got within range, the Empress gave the order to fire, but the shots were stopped by Espionage’s laser shield. Then, the seventh Titan flew into the air with his lightning boost, keeping a shield around him, and landed next to Olimar. Before anything else happened, he knocked out the Hocotate native, hoisted him over his shoulder, and tried to get to Slade. But then, Kiryu came out of nowhere and shattered the green shield, ready to deliver a final blow.

In the split second before Kiryu could strike, however, Espionage somehow managed to grab Olimar’s whistle and command the Pikmin to attack Kiryu. The robot was engulfed by waves of multicolored creatures, which he proceeded to attack, killing several with each blow. Espionage then took a shot at Kiryu which miraculously hit a major area of circuitry a purple Pikmin had exposed by landing on him. Kiryu screamed in frustration and toppled, and Espionage set up another shield so he could commence another phase of his plan.

Robin grappled with Kim, his weapons clashing with hers. Kim struck with claw gloves, but Robin blunted them with one of his endless staffs. When she pulled out an arrow shooter, Robin hurled a smoke bomb, obscuring everything of their battle.

Meanwhile, Cyborg and Starfire were attacking Paranoid Guy, who was throwing flames in their general direction and ordering his tanks to fire. Vice came out of nowhere, kicking away Terra, and sliced Cyborg’s cannon arm off with her chainsaw. Vice’s eyes danced with fire, looking positively demonic. She then raised her chainsaw again for another blow.

Beast Boy and Raven were trying to hold back the tide of their own villains, and losing badly. Raven touched back down to the ground, clutching her side with one hand and trying to muster enough strength to attack with the other. Beast Boy was furiously taking swings at anyone who tried to get on, but only hit a couple of the dozens that leapt on his back and tackled his sides. Finally, Beast Boy tumbled, had to change back, and was pummeled by the battle-crazed villains.

Espionage finally managed to get the mind-control device out of Olimar, extracting the repulsive device from the space traveler’s arm. He patched the hole in Olimar’s suit, then straightened up. Scanning the area, his eyes homed in on Beast Boy and Raven, and then narrowed to see Slade at the back of the villains. With a roar, the new Titan soared into the air between the Empire’s tanks and fighters, and landed directly on top of the mysterious villain. Slade threw his hands in front of his face, not trying to fight. Espionage simply ripped his captured portal gun from Slade’s belt and holstered it. Then he decided to knock out Slade with a blow to the forehead.

Raven desperately tried to force some of the villains off of Beast Boy, but it was to no avail; the attacks either had no effect or were so weak they could be ignored. Then, Plasmus, Cinderblock, and Overload turned around and headed towards the expended sorceress. Espionage saw this, and charged towards the trio of minions, but was tackled by Atlas and Adonis. He blasted the pair of them with his pistol, then took out Plasmus with a lightning shot that rendered him unconscious, and therefore, human. Cinderblock snarled and sprinted for Espionage, who fired a laser burst. It surprisingly bounced off Cinderblock’s buffed cranium and hit Espionage in the stomach. He was stunned just long enough for Cinderblock to run over him, knocking him out.

General Gryphus popped out of his tank to see that the Empire was winning. Raven was being taken down by Overload, Espionage was pleasantly out, and Beast Boy was done for. He shifted his gaze for another surprise; Vice had cut off all of Cyborg’s limbs and was throwing his protesting torso into her tank. Paranoid Guy had Starfire and Terra busy, and Kim was distracting Robin.

“Excellent,” he mumbled to himself. “Now, I think I should be free to help out one of my – HOLY ****!”

This last proclamation was caused by the sudden capsizing of Gryphus’ tank. Olimar, now free of Slade’s hold and awake, had sent his Pikmin into the fray.

Gryphus, swearing and not altogether pleased, exited his wrecked vehicle with his machine gun clutched in his fists. Immediately, he started firing, mowing down whatever Pikmin he could hit. Olimar threw a purple Pikmin over the wreckage and onto the machine gun, which crumpled. Gryphus was overcome by the swarm that followed, and then they turned their attentions towards the losing Titans. As far as Olimar was concerned, the battle wasn’t over yet.

5. paranoidguy103

paranoidguy103 Getting more paranoid everyday

I have a flamethrower AND a rocket launcher:D? Most excellent:evil:. I know I've been gone for a while, but this story just kept calling me back. Great chapter, and i look forward to plenty more in this story. Great epic battle scene....
    Peace,
    Paranoid Guy

6. Charles Chimag

OK, here's another chapter, after a somewhat long absence.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Captain Olimar blew his whistle, commanding his Pikmin to head towards Beast Boy, who was badly wounded, bleeding profusely, and fortunately for him, unconscious. Just as the doomed Titan was about to be finally killed by Slade, the villains were overcome by a sudden wave of brightly colored plant… creature… things.

Robin dodged another volley of arrows from Kim’s wrist, then countered with a couple of throwing discs. Kim then whipped out a giant sword from nowhere, the grin on her face becoming demonic. Robin tried to stop the ensuing blow with one of his staffs, which was split in half at once. He leapt backwards, then tossed out a few random weapons, which exploded, knocking Kim off her feet. Robin, seizing his chance, ran right up to the Empire leader, took her ridiculously huge sword… and then promptly fell over from the sheer weight. All in all, not the best of finishers.

Meanwhile, Starfire and Terra had managed to take out Paranoid Guy’s flamethrower. Bad news: he started using his rocket launcher. And Vice was now trying to dismember the two girls with her trusty, rusty chainsaw. Terra flung a couple of boulders towards Vice, who split them in half with the bladed weapon of death. Soon, though, it was apparent that the constant barrage of rocks was blunting the saw. Vice threw the still-running chainsaw at Starfire, who ducked. The weapon came back at a lower altitude, where it cut the end off Paranoid Guy’s rocket launcher. A rocket that was in the process of being fired detonated, blasting Paranoid Guy out of the tank and in a spot several yards away.

Through all of this, no one questioned how an army of tanks managed to get on that tiny island.

Oloshi finally arrived at the spot where the Avatar had fallen. He picked up Aang’s barely conscious form and spun him around to face the hunter.

“Why… are you targeting me?” Aang managed to say.

“Because I have been hired, and you are my quarry. Don’t try and put up a struggle, or I may have to knock you out. Don’t think I can’t.”

“How were you able to use all four kinds of bending?”

“I’ll explain later. I suggest on the way to the Fire Nation capital. I’m sure everyone will be delighted to see you.”

Later, Aang was in custody on Oloshi’s war balloon. As the mercenary fueled the vehicle, he told Aang his story.

“One hundred years ago, on the very day you were lost in ice, my grandfather was born. He was an Airbender, and if given time to grow into his teenage years, he would have already been a proficient bender. But then the temple was attacked. My grandfather was put into a secret room along with his mentor. Everyone else was slaughtered. He hadn’t understood what happened at the time… he was only two, after all. In time, his mentor passed on his knowledge, but died of natural causes when my grandfather was still only a novice. He found scrolls hidden away in the temple that taught advanced moves, which he quickly learned. By the time he was 13, he was a skilled Airbender. But then the Fire Nation came once more, making certain the job was finished.

My grandfather, whose name was Tawang, by the way, was forced to flee, flying over the sea to the Southern Water Tribe. He found refuge there, although he had to help protect from the constant Fire Nation attacks. Then one day, he was surrounded by Fire Nation troops, and they shot a fireball at him. Somehow, he instinctively pulled the snow from the ground with Waterbending to block the great ball of fire.

Eventually, he learned to use his surprising Waterbending. He married, and then he and his wife discussed his strange talent. He once tried to use Earthbending, but couldn’t. Then, they had a son, Sudoku. He turned out to be a skilled Waterbender, and when he was old enough, he moved to the Earth Kingdom.

He discovered that he could Earthbend, and later, Firebend, although he couldn’t use any of the Airbending moves from his father’s scrolls. He became a spy passing information on to the Earth Kingdom from the Fire Nation. From there, it was just one step for me, his son, to become a bounty hunter. I was born an Earthbender, learned Firebending from my father, discovered Airbending from my grandfather’s scrolls – not an easy feat, since it is my opposite element – and Waterbending from another set of scrolls I purchased. Since then, I’ve earned a tidy profit in capturing quarries for all sorts of people across the world.”

Aang thought about the story for a minute. Then he said, “But you didn’t ever say how this happened.”

“I never found conclusive proof of anything. But I think this is what happened. When you froze yourself in that ice block, the Avatar cycle became disrupted. A quirk in supernatural activity caused my grandfather to learn two elements, and then passed on through the generations, adding an element until me. I am a sort of pseudo-Avatar.”

“Why did you tell me all this?”

“You asked. And you are one of the only people who know I can do this.”

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Vice was floored by Starfire and Terra’s combined effort, and then Kim was similarly rendered by Robin. That only left the grunts and the Empress. Raven and Espionage were coming to. Raven instantly flew to Beast Boy’s side, starting immediately to heal. Espionage looked down at his portal-maker, considered for a moment, and created a portal. Then he jumped in.

Olimar had successfully defeated the Titans villains with his Pikmin. Now, he commanded them to attack the Empire’s tanks. He threw some yellow ones up towards the circling bombers, which were taken down. The Hocotate captain smiled approvingly. He was a force to be reckoned with, especially against those people who had tried to enslave him.

The Empress watched this scene with alarm. Her lines of defense were being penetrated one by one. She snarled, and was about to order a retreat, when she thought better of it. After all, she had enough funding to buy more tanks and hire more troops. She sat back in her tank, drumming her fingers on the side of her grenade launcher. If the Titans got to her, she would be ready.

7. Atoragon

These Pikmin continue to piss me off... speaking of which, am I dead or something? hmm...

There is a sincere need for me to come in there with a chain gun and a Zanpakutou and destroy all those damn Pikmin...

8. Charles Chimag

No, I wouldn't be so stupid as to kill you off again. Now let's see... do I risk it and piss you off even more or give you an opportunity for revenge....

9. Atoragon

Smart boy...
    I strongly recommend the second, but if you so desire, go with the first...

10. Charles Chimag

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Suddenly, reinforcements arrived for the Empire. The Flash zoomed through a crowd of Pikmin, the aftereffects killing some of them. Phil swooped down from the skies and vaporized several more with his neutron breath. Olimar quickly reacted, sending two groups after the superweapons, but the tables were turning… again. There were even more tanks and planes coming.

The Empress laughed with glee to see that she was winning again. What was more, General Gryphus was coming to, now completely unhinged. With a manic roar, he blasted anything colorful in sight with a conveniently located machine gun, almost hitting the Flash. Pikmin fell in quick succession, by three different conquering forces.

Raven desperately tried to heal Beast Boy, but he was starting to fade. She sobbed as her magic seemed to have no effect. His wounds were together proving too much for her to stop. And even as the other Titans saw this, Beast Boy’s life began to ebb.

Starfire and Terra fought back against the Empire’s powerhouses, but Starfire was tackled by the Flash, then Terra was flung a ways by Phil’s claw, where she collapsed in a heap.

Robin ran back into Titans Tower for a moment, then burst back out on his motorcycle, aiming a jump towards General Gryphus. The maddened officer blasted Robin’s bike with machine gun rounds, breaking it to pieces, while Robin leapt for him. For some odd, inexplicable reason, Gryphus knocked Robin out with the butt of the gun instead of shooting him, then resumed the frenzy of Pikmin slaughter witnessed earlier.

Oloshi walked Aang in handcuffs to the Fire Lord. The hunter had a mind to make it public that the Avatar was alive but caught.

“Fire Lord Ozai, I bring to you the Avatar,” grandly pronounced Oloshi.

“What is this? The Avatar is dead,” Ozai said.

“Apparently not, seeing as how your daughter hired me to take him down,” Oloshi remarked, smirking.

“Azula, is this true?” Ozai demanded.

“Yes, father,” admitted Azula, who happened to be in the throne room. “I had only the interests of the Fire Nation at heart. With a greater morale, they would have fought with more spirit.”

“May I suggest that the Avatar and his friends be taken to the Boiling Rock?” Oloshi cut in. “I would personally guard the Avatar himself.”

Azula, Ozai, and a present Zuko all looked at each other.

“Agreed.” Azula continued, “As an offhand note, how do you plan to contain the girl who can bend metal?”

“She is currently frozen in ice. If a constant supply is given until she is brought to the prison, we can get her inside one of the coolers and keep her there without worrying about melting.”

Later, Oloshi, Mai, Ty Lee, and Zuko were escorting the prisoners into the Boiling Rock in a warship. Oloshi, expanding his circle of trust, was Waterbending constantly to keep Toph on ice. Suddenly, a green glowing circle of light appeared in front of their vehicle. A person stepped out of it.

“Avatar,” Espionage said, “I need your…” He noticed Oloshi. “Um, who the heck are you?”

“Funny, that question seems more appropriate of us. I am Oloshi, bounty hunter and conqueror of the Avatar. Who, I might well ask, are you?”

“My name’s Espionage. I am a Teen Titan and traveler of universes. I have come seeking the aid of the Avatar in a battle we need help in, in return for helping him defeat the Fire Lord. However, I see that I need to fight the four of you for him.”

Oloshi stood in thought for a while, absently keeping Toph frozen, then remarked, “Zuko, have you heard the tale of your great-grandfather?”

“Yes… both of them,” Zuko said, rather taken aback by this sudden question. “Why?”

“Then you know your destiny lies with the Avatar rather than the Fire Nation,” Espionage chimed in, his eyes sparkling with TV knowledge.

“You stay out of this,” Oloshi snapped. “He’s right, though. And I, for one, was born in the Earth Kingdom, so no amount of money could persuade me to help in its downfall. Avatar, my true allegiance is with you.”

“You’re both right,” Zuko admitted. “Coming back to the Fire Nation, I realized that it wasn’t the world I belonged in. I will help you, Avatar, to defeat my father.”

“And bring balance to the Force,” Espionage muttered to himself.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Olimar retreated, gathering what few Pikmin he had remaining. Phil swooped down and ate some of the Pikmin… which happened to include a couple of white ones. Suffering the poison’s effects, Phil lurched and fell to the ground, not quite dead, but with a major case of food poisoning and unconscious.

The Flash, meanwhile, used a millisecond to run up to Robin, and half a second to give him an uppercut before he could react. Soon, four of the six Titans currently in that universe were contained within tanks, guarded by either the Empire’s leaders or squadrons of armed troops. Raven, meanwhile, had taken Beast Boy inside to the medical bay to try and heal him completely… or at least get him to live longer.

11. Atoragon

hmm... you have redeemed yourself... somewhat... and Robin's not worth wasting ammunition on, so yay for beating him to death with the gun instead of shooting him...

*deep in pondering*

You have done well, young padawan... *taps chin* well enough for you to earn the rights to use super weapons that even the Empress doesn't know of... If you are interested, PM me.

12. Charles Chimag

Here I am again!

Probable Boiling Rock spoilers, but possibly not so much.

“So, what about you guys?” Oloshi asked of Ty Lee and Mai. “Will you help the Avatar?”

“I’m just going to do whatever Zuko wants,” Mai told him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

“I’ll go with it, too,” Ty Lee said. “I’m outnumbered anyway.”

“Wait a minute, I don’t trust any of you,” said Sokka from his bonds. “First of all, most of you guys have tried to take us out in the past. Especially you, Oloshi. You succeeded.”

“Too late for that now, here comes the prison,” Espionage remarked. Indeed, the Boiling Rock loomed in front of them. A guard came out and stepped onto their craft to greet them.

“Welcome to the Boiling Rock,” he announced. “We hope you stay here for a long time. Now, Azula sent a messenger hawk to me saying who is supposed to be here. There’s one extra. Why is there one extra?”

“I’m Oloshi’s partner,” Espionage lied. “I helped him defeat the Avatar, and he asked me to go with him to guard one or two of these prisoners.”

“Well, if you’re really his partner… I’ll need your name.”

“Jet,” said Katara, remembering the Freedom Fighter.

“Li,” Zuko said, remembering his former pseudonym.

“Exactly,” Espionage said, trying not to laugh. “My name is Jet Li. They must have picked it up on the way here.”

“Very well, Jet. I’ll make sure Princess Azula knows you’re here.”

“Azula probably doesn’t know about me. Oloshi was the one who corresponded with her, and if prior events are any indication, he never mentioned me.”

“Very well. You may bring in the prisoners and begin your guard duties.”

Oloshi kept refreezing Toph as Ty Lee pushed the ice along, heading for the cooler. Espionage suddenly remembered something.

“By the way, there was something else I wanted to ask you. This buffoon –” he indicated Sokka – “kept blabbering on about some warrior girl who might be here. Someone called Suki or something like that. Just tell me if there’s anyone like that here so I can shut him up.” Sokka’s eyes went wide.

“Yes, I believe she came in rather recently.”

“Good. I’ll try to get them near each other. Maybe I can get some peace.”

The remaining reforms took the rest of the prisoners into the Boiling Rock.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

General Gryphus gave a high-pitched bout of manic laughter as he mowed down Pikmin, watching the ghostly forms rise up and dissipate. The Flash helped too, by running through the Pikmin and causing them to either fly into the air or burst into flames from the fiery trails that ensued. The Empress finally decided to pop out of her tank and hurl a few grenades in Olimar’s direction. The Captain was down to his last ten Pikmin. Thinking quickly, he knocked General Gryphus out with one, took down the Flash with eight more, then used the last one to crush the Empress’ grenade launcher. He regrouped the miserable few, hoping to hold out in time for a retreat to be ordered.

Meanwhile, in the medical bay, Raven was desperately trying to get Beast Boy conscious. He didn’t seem to be on the verge of dying anymore, but he was still hurt badly. Seeing the battle going on outside, she thought about her options for a moment. Beast Boy was fairly stable, just not awake. She could leave him to try and save the rest of her friends. She made up her mind, and rushed to the door.

The Empress, deprived of her favorite weapon, barked out orders.

“I don’t care how cute those things are, kill the rest of them! Tanks, bombers, prepare to open fire on Titans Tower! And Kip, get me a waffle!” Windows shattered and floors collapsed as the Tower was bombarded. It looked more like an I than a T now. The last few Pikmin were assaulted by other troops, the last vestiges of Olimar’s army snuffed out. And yes, the Empress did get her waffle.

The tech minions finally repaired the damage to Kiryu. The mech rose with a shriek of rage, flying out onto the battlefield and viciously attacking Raven, who had just left the building.

Beast Boy, lying in the medical bay, was undisturbed by the bombing of his home, until he finally awoke. He suddenly shouted in pain, feeling the full effects of his wounds. In a few moments, he had recovered from the shock, and eventually, staggered to his feet. A ceiling tile cracked and fell next to him. Beast Boy then realized that the noise wasn’t just the battle outside, but that the building was about to collapse. He sucked up the throbbing pain and ran towards the door, trying to escape.

Raven’s shields were being taken out as soon as they were put up. Kiryu was insane with fury, but managed to calm down enough to yell, “Where is Espionage?!”

“He left.”

“What do you mean, left?! He can’t have left! I have unfinished business to settle with that lucky son of a –”

“He’s gone, off in another universe. You’ve missed him, and now he’ll only be back once he’s got reinforcements.”

“Then I will make sure he comes directly to me once he gets back. He won’t dare attack if I have his girlfriend hostage, now will he?” With that, Kiryu slammed Raven into the ground and tied her up with special un-Ravenable restraints that Slade had used earlier. Then, the mech cackled with triumph and started to drag her off towards the Empire’s main cluster of tanks.

Beast Boy, once he had gotten out of the tower, saw Raven being carted away, and went into a state of despair. All the other Titans had been captured, Titans Tower was being destroyed, Olimar was being shackled and thrown into a tank, and he was wounded. He couldn’t possibly take out this many people and vehicles by himself. He set his jaw, though, and transformed into a T-Rex, determined to do everything he could before he got captured… or killed.

Three seconds later, Beast Boy was taken down by the Flash and the tanks, and tossed unceremoniously into another tank. The Teen Titans had been defeated. The Empress looked down on her checklist of things to do. She put a checkmark next to “Destroy Titans Tower,” and decided to go ahead and put one next to “Defeat Teen Titans.” She looked further on the list and was pleased to see that “Conquer the rest of the world” was next on the agenda. This was going to be fun. The army turned around, leaving the ruins of the Tower.

13. Atoragon

*strokes chin* Teen Titans defeated... Titans Tower destroyed... Pikmin dead... Kiryu getting his miraculous chance at revenge... and the Avatar will soon be brought into range of my artillery... *pats Charles's head* you have done well, young padawan... I must confer with you on how to kill the Avatar, for he is possibly the only thing I despise more than Pikmin, if that's even possible...

14. Charles Chimag

Espionage looked down the corridor one way, then the other. Very dramatically. Then he winced as Sokka and Suki started exchanging romantic comments from their neighboring cells again. Not even bothering to try to get a word in edgewise, Espionage waited out the sappy conversation. Then, once it had died down, he looked at his watch and knocked on Sokka’s door.

“It’s time,” he said simply, and unlocked both his charges’ doors. He led them down to the cooler, telling the guard he met that it was the Warden’s orders. When he got there, everyone else was already waiting.

Sokka and Oloshi exchanged brief nods, and entered the cooler. There was the sound of dripping water, then some muffled conversation. Then there was a loud thump and the sound of Oloshi crying out in pain. Then there was some more muffled conversation, and silence. Toph and Sokka walked out of the cooler, but Oloshi was twitching and whimpering.

“That girl’s lethal with a piece of metal and unarmored pants,” he gasped.

“I can’t believe you came up with this plan,” Sokka said to Espionage. “Using the insulation from the cooler to float it safely down the boiling lake? That’s genius!”

“Actually, you came up with it in a parallel universe,” Espionage admitted.

“What?”

“Never mind that now, it’s hard to explain. Let’s roll.”

Toph unbolted and thrust out the cooler from the wall once everyone was on it, then Aang and Oloshi jumped out (well, Oloshi flopped out), and cushioned the fall with Airbending, then Aang and Katara got the flow going with Waterbending. Before long, they were on the other side of the lake.

“Well, that was ridiculously easy,” Oloshi commented, then Espionage whipped out his trusty universe gun. He shot the air, and a glowing portal appeared.

“Wait a minute,” Sokka burst out. “How come you couldn’t have done that before?”

“Dramatic effect, Sokka, dramatic effect,” Espionage said casually. “I haven’t actually done any espionage work in a long time.” Then the whole party jumped in.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Back in the Empire’s headquarters, the Empress was hearing a new prisoner’s plea for mercy.

“Please, I’ll give you anything! My prize, my money, my solar power… anything! Just have mercy!”

“Sorry, Mr. Gore,” the Empress said with a smile on her face. “Here’s an inconvenient truth for you… we don’t do that.”

His screams got quieter as the guards dragged him off, then were cut off by a crunching noise and a growl from Phil. The Empress sighed in content.

“It’s been a while since we’ve done something like that. It’s nice to get back to normal. By the way, have any of the Titans even tried to escape?”

“No,” General Gryphus replied, in a somewhat surprised tone. “We’ve scheduled their grisly and satisfying executions in an hour, and they’ve still hardly tried. Raven’s especially quiet. What could be going on?”

“Wait a minute… we never caught Espionage, did we?”

“No, but Kiryu’s got Raven covered waiting for him to come…. Dammit. He’s got an escape plan.”

“Picking something up coming towards the base,” a technician announced. “Looks like Espionage with a few Avatar characters. Weird.”

“****!” Gryphus yelled. “Just when I think I’ve got my most hated enemy out of the way, ANOTHER one shows up!!!! All right. Now he’s asking for it.” The General jabbed the intercom button. “Whoever knows where my box labeled, ‘Really ****ing Huge Weapons’ is, bring it here NOW!” In the meantime, he picked up his sword and a machine gun and ground his teeth. “Time to rock and roll.”

Meanwhile, Espionage and his crew stopped in front of a small building called, “ESUN Merchandise Store: Officially Allowed to Live by The Empress!” They shrugged, and Espionage walked in.

A couple of moments later, he walked out again carrying a map.

“These things must be constantly updated. Here’s each room where the Titans and Olimar are, as well as who’s guarding them. All right. I’ll get Raven, Aang and Zuko have Robin, Katara has Starfire, Ty Lee and Mai have Terra, Sokka and Suki have Olimar, Oloshi has Beast Boy, and Toph has Cyborg. Here, take these communicators.” He handed a Titans communicator to each member of the party.

“Where did you get these? “ Sokka asked.

“Each Titan is required to carry an infinite supply at all times. …No, I don’t know how it works. All right, people. Titans, go!”

15. Atoragon

hi ho... hi ho... it's off to Avatar and Espionage hunting I go...

hmm...

although, from your descriptions, I have a feeling you're gonna screw up X-02M and ADF-01M... I wouldn't necessarily store them in a box labeled "****ing big weapons" or whatever in hell you had... bigger isn't always better ;)... although now I fear that I may have just said too much about them, so I'll shut up now...

And besides, you know how hard they'll smack me if I lock them in a box? Damn, I might as well write my will if I did that... The "Onee-chan" is one I'd especially NOT want to piss off....

16. Charles Chimag

Finally, another update!

MISSION1:OLIMAR

In the Empire’s base, a few guards stood making sure Olimar didn’t escape. Suddenly, a boomerang came flying around the corner of the doorway. One of the guards fired at it, but got hit, falling to the ground while still firing his machine gun. The other guards were shot by stray bullets and collapsed. Sokka entered the room, followed by Suki.

“Huh, guess Olimar wasn’t too important to guard,” Sokka remarked.

MISSION2:TERRA

Ty Lee and Mai didn’t take such a subtle approach. Instead, they just burst right in on Kim, who immediately pointed one of her weapons at Mai. Mai, in response, readied a few of her darts.

“Couldn’t you just give us Terra?” Ty Lee asked.

“Sorry, girls, but I’ve been given direct orders to stop you.”

Ty Lee did some strange contortionist trick where she put her legs behind her head and then flipped so that she was walking on her hands. “I’ll teach you how to do that,” she offered.

Kim thought for a moment. “Done.”

MISSION3:CYBORG

Toph broke the metal door down quickly to face Paranoid Guy, who was in front of Cyborg’s parts. Without even saying a word, Toph ran at him. Paranoid Guy took out his rocket launcher and fired it. Toph, not being able to see where it was in the air, put up rock walls on all sides. The rocket decimated the wall, but did nothing to Toph. She hurled a rock at Paranoid Guy, who blasted it with another rocket. He switched to a flamethrower, which was crushed instantly by yet another boulder. He fumbled for his spare rockets, but the box was pushed up onto a tall spire of stone, courtesy of the Blind Bandit. With no options left, Paranoid Guy sighed and put up his hands. Toph collected Cyborg, who still had some assembly required, and left the room.

MISSION4:STARFIRE

Meanwhile, Katara entered the room where Starfire was on some version of the rack, with Vice at the wheel. Vice picked up her chainsaw from the floor, but it was plucked out of her hands by a water whip. Vice snarled and instead grabbed an axe from a tool bench, but her feet were frozen to the floor as she rushed toward Katara. The axe flew out of her hands and sunk deep into the door across the hall. As Vice struggled to free herself, Katara released Starfire, and together they bound and gagged Vice.

MISSION5:BEASTBOY

Oloshi reduced the door to cinders in a very bored manner, then gave the Flash a quick blow to the jaw with a column of rock. Then, itching for some real action, he snapped the heavy-duty rubber bands holding down Beast Boy and got him out.

MISSION6:ROBIN

The Empress answered her phone while she was in Robin’s containment chamber.

“Hello? Yes… yes… yes, of course. I’ll tell him. Yes, I understand. OK, see you tomorrow. Bye.” Robin stopped struggling furiously and cocked an eyebrow.

“Oh, that was the Joker and Lex Luthor,” the Empress explained. “They heard we killed the Justice League, and wanted to join us. Oh, by the way, the Joker says hi.”

As Robin practically foamed at the mouth, Aang and Zuko finally burst in.

“Stop!” “We can’t let you do this!”

“And I can’t let you do that, either,” Gryphus said calmly, stepping from the shadows and pressing the muzzle of a really ****ing huge weapon to Aang’s back. “I won’t let some bald arrow-headed kid get the best of me. You won’t be lifting a finger to try and save Robin. Not with this really ****ing huge weapon ready to splatter your intestines onto the wall.”

“Wow, and we can’t even say ‘kill,’” Zuko remarked.

“You know, I would have used X0-2M and ADF-01M, but….”

In a flashback, General Gryphus stared disbelievingly at a technician, quivering with anger.

“You… did… what?!” he hissed through clenched teeth.

“Sent X0-2M and ADF-01M up in space along with some other useless junk. We managed to get them into a satellite. Don’t worry, if we ever need them, we can call them back to us in a day, tops.”

Gryphus was suddenly distracted by the sound of a laser engineer running towards him.

“General Gryphus, I’ve got good news! We just destroyed an unidentified satellite hovering above our base!”

Gryphus stood in shocked silence for a while. Then, calmly and slowly, he shot both of them. With his neck muscles tightened to breaking point, he went to go hit a punching bag for a few days.

Gryphus shoved the barrel of the really ****ing huge weapon into Aang’s back again after coming out of the flashback. Aang twisted his neck around to see that a purple tube as big as a tree trunk was protruding from the really ****ing huge weapon and continuing down the hall out of sight.

“That’s right, that’s how ****ing huge this weapon is. So don’t try anything, or - what the?!”

Gryphus was tripped by the manhole cover he was standing on being pushed up by a guy wearing black and red. When he hit the ground, his head struck pretty hard and he was rendered unconscious.

“Hey, this isn’t the National Bank of Xenothium!” Red X exclaimed. “Where am I?”

“Thank you, deus ex machina!” Aang commented.

The Empress just stared through this whole thing, then suddenly took a remote out and pressed the button on it. Panels in the wall opened to reveal laser cannons, which opened fire on Aang, Zuko, and Red X. Red X tossed out a… well, an X that stretched to touch the walls, which absorbed some of the laser blasts. While Aang cowered behind the shield, Zuko and Red X attacked the Empress. She dropped the remote, which Zuko picked up and pressed. The cannons stopped firing, and Zuko melted the controller.

The Empress ran, but Aang stuck his staff in the middle of her path and tripped her. She tumbled, and then with a shout of frustration, sprinted off back to her throne room.

Red X laughed when he finally noticed Robin bound to the table.

“Well, if it isn’t Robin! This is, what, the fourth time I’ve saved you?”

Still chuckling, he helped Aang and Zuko get Robin out of his restraints and back to the entrance.

MISSION7:RAVEN

Espionage crept down the corridor slowly. When he reached the door to the room that Raven was being held in, he kicked the door in. He immediately started firing his laser pistol, but stopped when he realized Kiryu had been blocking them lazily with his plasma swords. Then Espionage really looked at the room he was in, and realized it was an arena. He looked around for a few nanoseconds and, yep, there was Phil, looking hungry and eager. And then Espionage noticed something missing. Like, say, the actual person he was supposed to be saving.

Kiryu noticed Espionage’s confusion, and gave a snort of amusement.

“You fool. Did you actually think that I would be stupid enough to leave Raven in plain sight, where if you incapacitated me for a mere few moments, you could free her and be on your merry way?”

“Um, yeah, that’s what everyone else does…”

“Well, I am not ‘everyone else.’ I have a remote here that can only be activated once I am completely and utterly destroyed. If it does somehow become activated, Raven will be lowered into the arena, where you could potentially free her and leave. However, I have also set the remote to break Phil’s leash when activated, and lower impervious walls into every possible exit. On the other hand, I’ve given you a sporting chance. If you can, by those miracles you seem to get all too often, kill Phil, the gates will retract again automatically, and all you’ll have to deal with is the almost endless supply of guards and tanks and weapons that the Empire have in their base. So come on. Let’s do this.”

Espionage’s eyes narrowed. He aimed his laser pistol. Then, the Titans, the Gaang, Olimar, and Red X ran into the arena. A few seconds later, the newly armed leaders of the Empire, along with Slade, the Joker, and the Flash, came in behind them.

“This happens way too often,” Espionage lamented as he prepared for yet another battle.

By the way, what ARE those two weapons you mentioned earlier?

17. Atoragon

Ahh, you shall soon see enough, for I claim that I get to write the next chapter of this fic, and it will be then that at least one of them will make their grand entrance.

Other than that, apart from the parts where I got knocked out by Red X and my precious X-02M and ADF-01M were shot at, this was pretty good. Interesting how you split it up.

18. Charles Chimag

Too late, I already beat you to it. :p

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kiryu was laughing as he toyed with Espionage, who had switched his pistol into a sword again. Even as Kiryu hardly tried, Espionage was forced on the defensive. He was barely blocking two swords with his one. Meanwhile, nearby, Olimar ducked and dodged through the crowd, questioning his sanity in coming here without any weapons. He then stopped and looked over at Espionage in trouble, and got a crazy idea.

Robin avoided the Joker’s razor-sharp playing cards, while he stood there with his trademark smile plastered on his face.

“Hey, Bird-Boy!” he cackled, while he tossed out more killer kings. “Miss me?”

“I missed you about as much as I miss the one broken bone I ever got. Ever.”

Meanwhile, all the rest of the people were fighting. Beast Boy turned into a crocodile and attacked General Gryphus, who slashed at him with his sword. Starfire took a shot at Slade, who dodged and kicked Mai aside while he was at it. Katara was shoved to the ground by the Empress, who was in turn tackled by Cyborg. Several other people tussled in the scuffle.

Kiryu had Espionage backed up against the wall. He raised his swords and laughed a private, triumphant laugh. Then, Olimar leapt onto his back. Kiryu screamed and stopped to fling Olimar off. Olimar landed hard enough to crack his helmet and releasing deadly (to him) oxygen into the suit. Espionage took the vital opportunity of Kiryu’s split-second distraction to slash with his sword. Kiryu gasped as his wrist and hand clattered to the floor.

“Impossible!” he cried out. Espionage then severed Kiryu’s other arm, plus his legs.

“Nobody can beat me!” Kiryu shouted defiantly. “How could you possibly cut off my limbs so easily?”

“These swords,” Espionage explained while holding up Kiryu’s arms, “are like lightsabers. Everything yields.” With that, he viciously scalped the mech with his own swords, exposing his circuitry.

“Wait… what… what are you doing? If you destroy my mind, then… I’ll not only be shut down, I’ll… I’ll never be able to come back.”

“I know,” Espionage answered simply as he gripped the wires.

“No… please…” The robot was actually pleading now. He was plainly panicked.

Espionage looked at him for a second. Then, he yanked out Kiryu’s mind. He tossed it into the air, switched his sword back into a gun, and shot it in midair. It exploded, scattering the burning components. He then looked over at Olimar suffocating, whipped out his universe gun, and got the captain back to Hocotate.

Suddenly, Phil’s leash snapped. Thick metal walls covered everything that could be used as an escape route. Then, a door with no visible means of entry slid up, revealing a small closet. Raven was in there, bound and gagged. Espionage rushed to free her, followed by Beast Boy.

Phil rushed towards the Titans, for some reason pursuing Starfire first. He seemed to enjoy the challenge of chasing another flying creature. Robin instinctively shot a grappling hook at Phil, in a vain attempt to attack the dragon.

“All right, so here’s the plan,” Espionage was telling Raven and BB as they ran at the villains. “I’ll jump us into another universe, then back here.”

“But won’t we be in here still?”

“No, I made this thing capable of popping us into any time period or location in that universe. We’ll be anywhere we feel like.”

“OK, I’ll roll with that. Now all we have to do is collect the heroes scattered around this place.”

Raven took to the skies and informed Starfire and Robin, while Espionage and Beast Boy fought their way into the crowd and told some people while battling their foes.

Soon, all the heroes were informed. Espionage ran to the edge of the arena, and created a portal, shouting, “NOW!” Immediately, all the heroes sprinted or flew to the glowing green ellipse, while trying to stop the villains from doing the same. When they were all in, Espionage followed and sealed the hole in the space-time continuum.

They popped out in the middle of a grassy field, where a kid was telling an electric mouse to attack a giant bee. Espionage had decided to plant them in the Pokémon world.

“Come on, keep it moving, folks,” Espionage ushered, gesturing towards the fresh portal he had made.

This time, they ended up outside the Titans East’s tower.

“Hey,” Cyborg greeted Bumblebee when she answered the door. “Our tower was destroyed. Can we stay with you guys while it’s being repaired?”

Meanwhile, back at the Empire’s base, the Empress looked around the arena for a few moments.

“Does anyone know how we’re going to get out of here?”

19. Atoragon

... You bastard... fine then, I claim the NEXT chapter... all that is required is a few modifications...

20. Atoragon

Alright, I made the few small modifications needed to fit in since Charles added in a new chapter. I present X-02M's grand entrance.

Chapter X: The Monument to All Their Sins

While Empress still fumed at her loss in the arena, General Gryphus had managed to weasel himself away and regroup. Espionage and the Titans had crossed the line, and now he wasn’t going to pull any more punches. He knew they were hiding out at the Titans East Tower, so this was his time to strike. All remaining units had been formed into one massive battle-group, which now was outside the Tower. Although all this was a decoy, just buying time for the Strategic Orbital Linear Gun to get into position. All of Steel City and Titans would be burnt to a cinder, he would make sure of it.

“Ahh, General…” Espionage mused as he stepped out of the front door of the tower, followed by the rest of the Titans and the Avatar’s gang. “Back for another ass kicking?”

“Arrogant little bastard. Your meddling in our grand design is going to end today, with your death.”

“I apologize then, but meddling in the plans of the evil is what heroes do best,” Espionage retorted.

“Really now?” Gryphus leveled his gold-plated Desert Eagle at Espionage’s head. “Then I guess we’ll just have to end the meddling at the sour-” He was cut off at the sound of a ringing phone. “Excuse me for a moment…” The General dug through his pocket, eventually emerging with a cell phone, which he proceeded to answer while keeping the gun pointed at the hero.

“Hello? … Oh, how nice it is to here from you. Good thing you’re alright… Sorry, I already took care of that matter… Shot him in the head. He’s lying in a puddle of his own blood back at HQ as we speak… Well, its not like I can just bring him back to life so you can kill him again… Alright, I’ll make it up to you. Standing in front are some lads and lasses that I would just love to see dead, and if you get here in less than 5 minutes, I’ll let you have fun with them… Okay, see ya in a few. Bye.”

“General… who was that?”

“You shall find out when everyone else here does,” Gryphus replied as he lowered his firearm and shoved his phone back into his pocket. “You all are a lucky bunch of annoyances, you know that? Because all of you are going to die, here on this battlefield, at the hands of a super-weapon so clouded in secrecy, that even the Empress doesn’t know of her existence. You see, that call was from the aforementioned weapon, which you can blame Cyborg for its coming into existence.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Cyborg demanded. Gryphus chuckled.

“I am assured you remember your little brawl with Atlas. A ways back in time, while planning out how to defeat you all, I came across the documentation of that fight. It got me thinking. How can Atlas lose to Cyborg, who is clearly technologically inferior? It wasn’t strategy, which you both clearly lacked, but rather the one thing you had that Atlas didn’t, the human part of you. Those certain traits of humans, such as instinct and effort, are what led you to victory.”

“I know all of that. What are you implying?”

“You don’t get it, do you? That fight was the inspiration for the super-weapon, X-02M. Look at Kiryu. Like Atlas, he’s a cybernetic killing machine, but if you were to give him some of those human traits I mentioned before, his power could theoretically be increased ten-fold.”

“So what you have coming is pretty much another Kiryu with a different processor under the hood…”

“Not quite… To keep my explanation short, in military designations, “M” stands for “Modified”. While Kiryu is based off his larger counterpart of the former Japanese Xenomorphic Self Defense Force, X-02M is based off of the X-02 Wyvern advanced tactical fighter. She is lighter, faster and a lot more agile than Kiryu, but doesn’t sacrifice any killing prowess. Needless to say, the tactics used against Kiryu won’t work at all…”

-2 Minutes Later -

“So… where’s this super-weapon that you were ranting about earlier…” Espionage groaned.

“Never known her to be timely… Soldiers, prepare for battle. Her 5 minute window ends in 3… 2…” Gryphus cut off as a section of ground in front of him exploded, sending rock fragments in every direction. A pillar of dust rose from crater. “Always in for the dramatic entrance, aren’t ya…”

“Awe, come on!” whined a feminine voice from within the crater. “Graceful, gentle entrances are boring as hell. That’s what you always said, father.

“… Why do you insist on calling me that?”

“Well, you’ve done a lot more than others who’ve earned the title. All they did was provide some stupid chromosomes, but you created me, raised me, and taught me everything I know, without any help. That is why I insist.”

“Right… Well, at least step out of the hole in the ground, X-02M…”

“Wait…” Espionage spluttered. “You mean to tell me that some robot sees you as a father? What the hell?”

“I’m having a father/daughter bonding moment! Don’t interrupt me!”

“Umm… okay then…” Espionage turned to the other Titans and made a gesture that he thought that Gryphus was just a bit insane.

X-02M emerged from the crater with a single graceful leap. The resemblance to the X-02 was striking. Most of her body was covered in a carbon fiber skin that had been painted a camouflage pattern of blue and purple. The X-02’s signature switchblade-like wings grew from the swell of her back. Her legs were the engines of the fighter, with the nozzles almost acting like “shoes”. She actually had a human head, with black hair and blue eyes. Well, human head apart from the fact that where her ears should’ve been, a pair of canards stuck out from the sides of her head.

“X-02M, I apologize, but I think our reunion will have to be cut a bit short. It appears that those juvenile delinquents are getting a bit annoying with my talking. I have a request of you.”

“Sure thing… although, a quick request… can you please call me Wyvee-tan? X-02M sounds too formal…”

“Alright, Wyvee-tan. Now, do me a favor and kill all of those pathetic whelps that dared intervene in the ESUN’s affairs…” A smirk played across Wyvee-tan’s face as she cracked her knuckles.

“Gladly…”

http://skunk-works.deviantart.com/art/X-02-tan-chibi-36723943
    X-02M looks almost exactly like this, except for my version is wearing more armor.

#60 Atoragon, Jun 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2008