1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: The Empire and the Avatar

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Charles Chimag, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Charles Chimag

Charles Chimag I also find this amusing!

First-time readers may be confused. If this is the case, go here. Then here. Also here. And for no reason whatsoever, I'll send you here.

No, this doesn't have to do with Star Wars. And also, there will be a while where Teen Titans and Avatar will be parallel universes, but only to establish my original Avatar characters. Now, on with the show!

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

T. It is the most common consonant in the English language. But it is also the shape of a giant building situated on an island, home to a group of superheroes. These heroes are the Teen Titans. Right now, the giant T, referred to as Titans Tower, is home to seven heroes. Anyone reading this story with a brain ought to realize that five of them were Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy, and Cyborg. The sixth was Terra, whose backstory is way too complicated to explain right now. And the seventh was called Espionage. He could predict the future, he was telekinetic, he had a laser pistol that had several various functions, and he had lightning powers. But you probably knew that.

Anyway, the Titans had just finished beating back their own villains, who were just betrayed by the evil Empire. Espionage had just finished with a crowd of fans that he distracted from the Tower. In order to prevent you from falling asleep or leaving to read some other story, I'll skip to where Espionage had gotten back to the Tower and was about to start work on his new universe-merging/separating gun, which had been broken by the Empire's top general, General Gryphus.

Espionage went up to his room, got out his tools and the parts of his gun, then started working. About three seconds in, the alarm rang. "Crap," Espionage sighed, tossing his blowtorch aside and heading downstairs.

"Let me hope for a couple seconds," Espionage said when he reached the lobby. "There's some threat like Dr. Light that doesn't even need my help to solve, so I could possibly get to work on my weapon."

"Uh... not really, no," Robin said, shrugging. "But it is a challenge. The entire Empire is headed for downtown."

"Damn Empress," Espionage cursed. "Eh, let's go pick off a few tanks."

A:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLAA:TLA

In the world of Avatar, the second season had just ended. Azula had shot down Aang with lightning, and it seemed that all was lost. Obviously, I'm not going to bother with an introduction with this universe, even though you're less likely to be familiar with it.

Zuko barged into Azula's chamber late at night. "You told Father that I destroyed the Avatar," he stated. "Why?"

"Well, you needed an edge to restore your honor," Azula explained. "It's too bad that it could all turn to shame if you somehow didn't... or if the Avatar was somehow alive. I think that you lied to me when you said there was no way he could have survived. I think the Avatar actually is alive."

Zuko cracked, and the universe changed. "It's true," he said. "The Avatar survived. His Waterbending friend told me she had magical healing water from the North Pole."

"Well, then, there's still no need to tell dear old Father."

"Why not? You'd normally do anything to usurp me."

"Yes, but now I believe that the Fire Nation needs all the motivation they can get. However, I think we should hire assassins. At least have some people looking for him."

"Agreed."

The siblings bowed to each other, and Zuko left the room.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A battalion of tanks was headed towards the center of the city. General Gryphus' head poked out of the top of one. The Empress, Vice Empress, Kim, and Paranoid Guy popped out of a few others. Then the Titans showed up. "Don't you ever take a break?" Gryphus inquired.

"Not when the city is in danger," Robin replied.

Kiryu, the Empire's deadly mech, surged forward, his newly attached plasma sword arm glowing. He was followed by Phil, the enormous dragon whose voracious appetite was topped only by his neutron blast breath. "Titans, go!" Robin announced. Espionage grappled with Kiryu, parrying the plasma sword with arcs of energy shields from his gun. Robin shot a grappling hook around Phil's neck, and pulled himself up. The cord tightened, but Phil simply flexed his neck muscles and snapped the puny rope. Robin was caught in midair by Starfire, who shot a starbolt from her eyes at Phil in passing.

Beast Boy transformed into a T-Rex and headbutted some tanks, crumpling them. Terra soared into the sky with a boulder and tossed some improvised stalagmites at some bombers. Raven was being specifically targeted by the Empress' tank. "What do you want from me?" Raven yelled at the hatch.

The Empress came out for a second to say, "Your heart, on a stick." Then she ducked back down as Raven crushed the front of the tank with another tank. The Empress crawled out of the wreckage and spewed a few grenades at Raven.

Aang, meanwhile, had gone through the adventures of "The Awakening." Zuko was just hiring Combustion Man. And Azula had now called up a long line of candidates to hunt the Avatar in her name. She went down the line. Two twins stood motionless at the front. "You two, what are your names?" Azula demanded.

"Selt and Samen," they said in unison and in German accents.

Azula turned to Samen. "Salmon?"

"Nein, Samen."

"Nine salmon?"

"Nein, Azula. My name is Samen."

"Cement?"

Samen's nostrils shot fire. Azula smirked. "One mark of a truly great bounty hunter is emotional stability. Becoming infuriated when you're merely asked your name is not stability. Now, you, Salt."

"Selt."

"Silt?"

"Selt."

"Celt?"

"Selt."

"Good work, Selt," Azula commented. "Now, have you ever completed a job without your twin?"

"Never."

"Another trait of a great hunter is independence when needed. You both may leave."

The twins left in disgrace. Azula moved on. "I've heard of you. June, isn't it?"

The tracker nodded.

"Well, forget it," Azula refused. "I heard you failed against the Avatar."

June gave Azula an I'm-going-to-kill-you-slowly look and stormed off.

"And you? What do you have to offer me?" Azula asked a hunter who looked like he was really an Earthbender.

"My service, my power, and my wits," he replied.

"You look a little young for a bounty hunter." It was true; he looked about 16.

"You look a little young to be hiring a bounty hunter."

"How good of a hunter are you?"

"None of my quarries have lived to tell the tale if they weren't wanted alive... or, for that matter, if they were, in some cases."

"And how many people would that be?"

"More than anyone else has heard about."

A violent-looking Firebender burst out from a few places away. "He's not worth your time, Princess," he snorted. "He won't give you a straight answer."

"Oh? Are you worth my time?"

"I've slain forty men, brought in twenty-two alive. I am Kizade, the Raging Bonfire."

"Well, that's something. What is your name?" Azula asked the mysterious one.

"Oloshi."

"There's a straight answer," Azula mocked. Kizade exploded. "Oloshi, I challenge you to an Agni Kai!"

"Fine, I accept," Oloshi answered rather casually. Azula smirked again. "Whoever wins shall be my hired hand. The rest of you can leave, or stay to watch, if you like. The battle begins at sundown."

#1 Charles Chimag, Dec 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  2. amelia_tomashi

amelia_tomashi This is Sparta!

"your heart, on a stick."

You captured me wonderfully!

3. Atoragon

Atoragon *random sound effects*

Yes, quite interesting. You have gotten the aspects of my/our superweapons down pretty well now, although, now I have to bug you about the tanks... but that's less important, so I'll let it go.

4. Charles Chimag

TTETTETTETTETTETTETTETTE

General Gryphus leaped out of his tank as Espionage, having escaped dueling Kiryu, blasted it with his pistol charged with lightning. Sword drawn, the general soared in the general direction of Espionage's head. He dodged the aerial attack, then flipped the pistol in his hand so that he was holding the barrel. He pressed one of the numerous side buttons, and a sword blade came out from the end.

"Got it fixed," Espionage said. He then blocked a blow from Gryphus, staggering a pace backwards. Then the Titan's sword started to glow green. "Ah yes, forgot to turn off the time delay on the energy sword," Espionage grinned. Gryphus pulled back, staring at the smoking red patch on his own blade. Then he turned and sprinted towards another part of the battle.

Kiryu came up behind Espionage and attempted to impale him, but now Espionage could fight back. Unfortunately, he had not had as much training with a sword as with a gun, so his weapon was thrown out of his hand rather quickly. Espionage fled, shooting lightning behind him. Gryphus turned when Espionage raced towards him. Calmly, he stuck out an arm and whacked his forehead, knocking Espionage out.

Raven was blocking grenades like crazy when she noticed Gryphus dragging an unconscious Espionage to his tank. "Oh no you don't," she snarled, and flew towards the tank. But then the Empress pulled off a shot to the arm with a grenade. It was far enough away to not completely destroy her arm, but did damage it pretty badly. Raven had to stop, touch down, and simultaneously heal her arm and maintain a shield around her, unable to help Espionage.

Robin was managing not to get disintegrated by Phil, something normally considered a great feat. However, Phil was winning. Starfire was assisting, distracting the dragon with starbolts, but it was pretty easy for Phil's armored hide to block most wounds. His fire was mostly concentrated on the kid currently trying to shoot pointy objects into him.

Cyborg was occupied with keeping Paranoid Guy at bay. His dozen or so tanks were firing like crazy at Cyborg, relentless as their leader. Cyborg was firing his own cannon just as crazily, charring the front of a couple tanks. Then Paranoid Guy came out of the top himself and activated his flamethrower. Cyborg, caught off guard, staggered back a couple paces.

Terra, mounted on Beast Boy in T-Rex mode, was shooting down planes while her steed crushed some tanks. Then Vice Empress and Kim came forward. Vice caught Beast Boy around the neck and got on, aiming her chainsaw at Terra. She managed to get off in time, and Beast Boy transformed into a turtle to avoid having his spine split in half. Then Kim picked him up and tossed him into the barrel of the nearest tank. Before Beast Boy could do anything else, the tank fired, sending him flying through a building.

Gryphus suddenly started retreating, Espionage in tow on his tank.

"Gryphus, I order you to stay here!" the Empress shouted.

"I already got my quarry. He's too dangerous to leave in a tank with only the grunts, and I want him captured. I'm taking him back to base."

The Empress turned back, aiming her grenade launcher back at Raven. She had finally finished getting the major wounds on her arm healed, although there were still visible signs of injury. She had gone a few feet in the air before the Empress blocked her path, shooting a volley of grenades that she barely blocked. "No!" she cried, attempting to find a way out, but the Empire's tanks had already formed a wall, with Kiryu flying towards her. Raven put up a shield just in time for Kiryu's blade arm to bounce off, ricochet some, and his sword to slam into his torso. Sparks flew as Kiryu lashed out again, the tip of his sword actually penetrating Raven's shield and forcing her to retreat.

Gryphus was long gone now. Raven flew towards Robin and the others, who had formed a knot to prevent anyone sneaking up from behind.

"Robin, they've caught Espionage," Raven said breathlessly.

"Holy crap," Robin replied. "He actually went down?"

"Yeah, I thought he was pretty much invincible," Beast Boy piped up.

"How 'bout now?" Raven snapped.

"We need to retreat now," Robin decided. "They've got too much firepower for us to be able to avoid capture. We've taken out enough tanks that the city isn't in too much danger. We need to get back to the Tower and then plan out a strategy to break Espionage out."

"If they don't kill him first," Raven muttered.

Kizade and Oloshi faced off in Azula's personal arena. The other nameless bounty hunters crowded around the circle, hoping to see a good fight. Azula herself sat in a balcony, her lavish seat obviously designed by someone who wanted to make a statement about their power.

"Ready to die?" Kizade flared. Oloshi said nothing.

"Let the Agni Kai commence!" Azula crowed. Kizade lashed out immediately. Fireballs shot from his hands at amazing rates, but Oloshi dodged them all. Then he made a sweeping motion with his arm, causing an arc of flame to soar towards Kizade. Kizade jumped above it, then ducked to avoid another arc aimed in the air.

Oloshi then swept both arms across the ring twice, causing four horizontal bars to move towards the hapless Kizade. He jumped, but it wasn't enough. He yelled in pain as his legs were badly burned. When he touched down, he collapsed into a kneel, blasting the air with lightning.

Up in the balcony, Azula raised an eyebrow. Oloshi obviously had the upper hand, but Kizade could shoot lightning. She had only known her own family to do that.

Oloshi evaded the lightning, then ran up right next to Kizade and put his fist to the Raging Bonfire's temple.

"Do you surrender?" he hissed. "If you do, you will live."

"Fine," Kizade admitted, raising his hands above his head. "Oloshi, I submit to you."

"Well played, Oloshi," Azula commented. "You are my new personal bounty hunter."

5. Atoragon

Hmm... interesting... yes... although, you know now what's gonna happen, right? You can't desecrate Kiryu's honor in such a way and just wish he won't... have a little chat with you...

6. Charles Chimag

I'm sorry... how is that, since he was winning?

7. Atoragon

He sees this as a major insult to his honor... among other things...

8. paranoidguy103

paranoidguy103 Getting more paranoid everyday

Lol, sweet:sweat:. I get to barbecue people with a flamethrower:evil:. Classic stuff...:D

9. Atoragon

Did someone say barbeque *raises hand* I'd like my Titan medium-rare please!

10. amelia_tomashi

*cracks knuckles*
    Well done...

11. Charles Chimag

Sigh... school. Here's the next chapter. I sincerely hope I don't end up offending Kiryu in any way... again.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"No. No. No. Stop. Stop!!"

These sounds emanated from Espionage in the Empire's headquarters. His eyes were bloodshot, his face bore a crazed expression. Then he shouted,

"Gryhpus, you can't lead with a heart unless they've been broken already!"

"But I thought I played a heart already..." the Empress said, confused.

"OK, explain to me again, why is HE here?" Vice glared. Espionage could have sworn his skin was burning.

"Because we're waiting for his parts to get here so he can build us one of those universe guns," Gryphus explained.

"And?" Empress smirked.

"...Because there was no danger in doing it because he's handcuffed, and it's good to have his mind sharp."

"And?"

Gryphus sighed. "And because we needed a sixth player to pass across."

"There you go."

Kiryu came across the doorway, carrying a leg. "Hey, where've you been?" Gryphus demanded.

"Texas," the mech replied calmly. "Look! I got a souvenir!" He held up the leg, which flopped around.

"That looks pretty real..."

"What?" Kiryu said somewhat nervously. "No, it's not real, of course not, it's... um... an umbrella stand. Do we have any formaldehyde?"

"I'd try the science labs," Espionage called. This was a mistake. Kiryu suddenly flew across the room, scattering cards, and put his plasma sword up to Espionage's throat.

"Don't move, don't speak, don't even breathe, or I'll do to you what France did to Marie Antoinette."

"Calm down," Gryphus called, trying to collect the scattered cards and put them all in Espionage's pile. "He's building one of those universe guns for us."

Kiryu reluctantly lowered his sword, very slowly. Then he recovered his composure and went back to the hall, where he turned to go to the science labs.

"Sir, there's a shipment here for you," a grunt informed them.

"Well, it looks like Espionage loses," Gryphus said, pointing out all the cards stacked by him.

"Whatever."

Espionage walked into a science lab, where hundreds of parts to build a reality-bending gun were spread out.

"Now, I want you to bring me the universe of the Justice League," the Empress commanded from the other side of the bars. "But not just that. I want you to bring them in when the Flash was in this specific spot, inside this level 4 containment field. Ah yes, and Danny Phantom inside this one."

Espionage balked. "WHAT?! That exact spot?! At least tell me they can be in either one."

"Yeah. But do you have a problem with that?" As if following a cue, Phil dropped down and leered at the defenseless Titan.

"Uh... not if you don't mind waiting a few years."

"Get to it, then," the Empress snapped, and left with Phil. A scientist came in with a clipboard and pen.

"OK, what you need?" the scientist asked.

"A holiday in Cambodia/Where the people dress in BLACK!!" The scientist stared for a few seconds. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. I've been playing Guitar Hero too long... Anyway, I need a laptop with an Internet connection... and about 50 gallons of coffee."

Aang and friends had already saved a random Fire Nation town from pollution, thereby teaching all the little kiddies the value of the environment. Unfortunately for them, their continuity would be broken.

"Are you sure this is the right town?" Ty Lee whispered to Oloshi, who was standing atop a hill. The two had been traveling together, trying to find the Avatar and his companions.

"Yes. I've tracked their locations, and their path leads to a place outside here. Of course Sokka would hear of the famous sword master somewhere. It's just a matter of time. And why were you whispering?"

Before Ty Lee could answer (of course in a whisper), Oloshi spotted something. Four people, walking in the outskirts of the town. Suddenly, a meteorite crashed into the hill nearby, blinding the hunter for a few seconds. As soon as he could see again, he set off towards the swordsman's mansion.

Espionage's eye twitched. Again. This had been happening for about 9 hours. He had visited every Justice League/Danny Phantom forum in existence, started an account, posted desperately, looked on Wikipedia, drank another cup of coffee, twitched several times, and cried out a scream of frustration that could be heard from a universe away. It went a little something like this:

"You ****ing Flash! You piece of **** superhero! You're so ****ing pathetic that the ****ing most pathetic normal ****ing person in the ****ing world would ****ing laugh at you like you were a ****ing piece of ****!!!!"

After he had calmed down a little, he looked at the best source he'd found; TOONZONE! There, he found a new post in his thread. He clicked on it. It said, "I heard your scream of rage... unless that wasn't your scream. Anyway, I've put in the coordinates. He was there at..." After that was a series of times. Espionage downed another cup of coffee, and then prepared to belt out something like that with Danny Phantom.

Some time later...

The Empress sighed as another giant glass window shattered from Espionage's second scream. "Come on, Gryphus, let's go taunt him!" she said cheerily. Gryphus, who had been doing some target practice with Kiryu (using random grunts that were running around in terror), shot another panicking underling, then came back to go see how Espionage was doing.

Five seconds later...

"So, Espionage, how you doing?" Empress jeered as she and Gryphus came around the corner. They were followed by Vice, who was clutching her ears, Kim, who looked dazed, and Paranoid Guy, who was unconscious and being dragged by Kim.

"Great, actually," Espionage replied. Half the coffee was gone, and he was busily working with his parts. "I should be done in about half an hour."

"Darn... now I don't get to taunt you..."

Gryphus looked at the Empress weirdly. "But you were the one who wanted this in the first place, and wanted it done fast."

"Oh yeah... Blonde moment."

Kiryu came crashing into the room. He was carrying around that leg, this time stiff and hollow. He looked around, then whacked Paranoid Guy with it, somehow waking him up.

"Medium rare!" he shouted, then realized everyone was looking at him. "Um, sorry..."

Kiryu shook his head slowly, turned to face the wall, cut out a rectangular hole with his plasma swords (which were most definitely attached to his wrists and had just been lubricated before the Raven incident). He turned back to face everybody, said, "Yeah, I could have used the door," then walked into the next room, where he continued shooting random foot soldiers.

Half an hour later...

"Finished!" Espionage announced as he held up a brand-new universe gun. "The coordinates are all set in, so the Flash will end up in that field."

"But what about Danny Phantom? Didn't you get his coordinates with that second outburst?"

"Um, yes... but there is a problem. You remember that I separated the Danny Phantom universe from the Teen Titans universe? Well, I kinda need that blue canister thing, or it won't work."

"Dang... oh well. Fire it up!"

Espionage put on a pair of goggles, and pressed the button. The whole world was bathed in a purple glow. Then the Flash appeared in the containment field when he was running and knocked himself out.

"Mwahahaha!" the Empress cackled. "Who knows what will happen once I have a mind control probe on him?"

"I do," Gryphus said, "and it ain't pretty."

12. Atoragon

Lmao. Good stuff. Please tell me thats your leg Kiryu was running around with?

*falls off chair laughing*

P.S. What kind of card game were we playing at the beginning of this?

13. Charles Chimag

Yes, and Hearts.

14. Charles Chimag

*waits for Empress to pop in, laughing maniacally about Flash/chapter in general*

15. Atoragon

Request Denied, Charles. Empress is currently away.

16. amelia_tomashi

Sorry, had to go get a movie...Cause my mother doesn't just download them like a normal person...ugh.

*LAUGHS MANICALLY*
    The FLASH is mine!! I shall make you join in on the fun, General. *Evil smirk*:evil:

17. Charles Chimag

Um... which fun are we talking about exactly? The fun like Gry and the Angels fun?

18. amelia_tomashi

naughty bad fun...:evil:

19. Charles Chimag

JLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJLJL (neat, it looks like weird open boxes)

At the Watchtower, Batman had noticed that something was wrong. "It seems that the Flash is in trouble. He's stopped and not moved for a while now. Inside this kinda large operations base. I think we need to go rescue him."

"It shouldn't take more than me and you to stop them," Superman calculated, incorrectly. "In case it's a trap to lure us out."

"But we don't know what kind and how many people are there," Batman pointed out. "We don't even know what that purple glow was earlier. I say we all go down there and get him."

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Flash awoke to see that he was being held in a laser prison - a level 4 containment field. There was something on his neck, and it made him lose control of his thoughts. He kept thinking of some girl in an Egyptian dress. And he was kinda liking it. But he really ought to be thinking of escape... no, no, it was fine here. The people seemed OK, probably just put him in here in case he was hostile. He'd be friendly. That seemed like the best course; maybe even team up with them.

Meanwhile, Gryphus' eyes lit up with the prospect of battle. "Empress, we've got 6 targets coming in fast."

"Ah, the rest of the Justice League," she said contentedly. "Ready our Injustice Troops. And think up some better names."

"Yes, Empress... at least the troops part," the general replied.

Soon, soldiers with what looked like ordinary rifles were lined up at the doors. Kiryu was running his blades over each other, laughing. Phil was having his claws sharpened and licked his lips at the thought of some nice tough superhero meat.

Meanwhile, Espionage grinned to see that no one had been smart enough to lock him up in someplace other than his lab. Especially since he had ordered enough parts to build him another laser pistol, too. He picked up his tools and got to work.

Six heroic figures burst into the room. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, the Martian Manhunter, the Green Lantern, and Hawkgirl. Instantly, all the troops opened fire, killing Hawkgirl within seconds. Batman immediately turned towards the Green Lantern, his back to the grunts.

“You couldn’t have done a thing? Not even put up a single shield? Why can’t you think? Why couldn’t you…” One of the soldiers, feeling cocky, had rolled his eyes, leveled his pistol, and shot Batman in the back. “…Have done anything then, huh?” Batman gasped as he fell to the floor, dead.

The battle really began then. The Martian Manhunter was trying to get through Paranoid Guy’s forces, who were carrying flamethrowers. The Martian was subdued, and later, chunks of suspiciously green BBQ’d meat were served to the Empress for lunch.

Wonder Woman had lassoed Phil around the neck. He was struggling, while burbling out incoherent truths. Then he realized something and just vaporized the heroine. To be fair, not all of her was destroyed. A little of her wrists was preserved in her indestructible gauntlets, which were smoking on the floor.

Superman was grappling with Kiryu, who was having uncommonly bad luck in stabbing the Kryptonian. Superman pulled back his fist and punched as hard as he could right in Kiryu’s chest. It left a relatively small dent. Kiryu shrugged it off as he crossed his swords on Superman’s neck.

“Wait! You don’t know what you’re doing,” the hero said frantically. “Can’t you see that these people are evil? Can’t you comprehend that we save lives every day? Show a little mercy.”

Kiryu cocked his head to one side, then said, “Mercy does not compute.” Superman’s disembodied head was accidentally squished by one of Vice’s tanks some time later.

The Green Lantern wasn’t faring too well. All he could do was keep up a shield to stop the bullets. Kiryu flew over, pierced the shield, cut open a hole, and chuckled as Phil fired a neutron blast into it, frying the last free member of the Justice League.

Meanwhile…

Espionage had gone a ways down the hall after blasting open his cell when he encountered a smiling scientist.

“We knew you were going to bust out. We’ve been taking bets on how long it would take you. I won, apparently. Anyway, this seems like the perfect opportunity to test out our research facility’s new lightsabers.” He pulled a silver handle from his belt, tossed it up in the air, caught it after it had flipped a few times so that it was parallel to the ground, then ignited it.

Espionage stepped over the dead researcher’s body, shaking his head. “Always label the front,” he sighed, then smashed a window. With a key he took from the scientist, Espionage got out of the rubber suit the Empress had keenly suggested, then used his lightning powers to soar towards the Tower.

Sokka strode up to Master Piando’s mansion. He knocked on the door a few times, then waited. Oloshi came up behind him, glancing upward towards the roof where Ty Lee was.

“So… you going to ask the Master to teach you too?” Sokka asked pleasantly. Oloshi hadn’t really meant to stay hidden.

“Hopefully, I’ll learn a lot from this experience,” Oloshi said, flicking his eyes up again. Ty Lee recognized the signal and leaped down, disabling Sokka instantly. Oloshi dragged him off, snickering with the sheer simplicity of it all.

A moment later, Master Piandao’s butler opened the door, looked around, shrugged, and closed it again.

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

“All right, so once we’ve offered up Cyborg as bait, he’ll blast his way out of Phil’s stomach, hopefully generating enough confusion and shock to allow us through.” Robin was explaining a plan to bust out Espionage to the rest of the Titans. Cyborg objected.

“Hold on man, I’m not sure I’ll be able to get through those scales. And what if he chews me up?”

“Guys?” Raven tried to get their attention.

“Why does it matter, you’re made of metal…”

“Guys?”

“Only half metal, he could rip right through my head…”

“Guys, he’s floating outside the window.”

Beast Boy panicked. “So he’s a… GHOST? Oh, dudes, we should have gone sooner, it’s too late.”

“Calm down, BB, I’m still solid flesh,” Espionage laughed. “I just wanted to see what your plan was before I let you know I was here. By the way, why do you have Kiryu marked on your layout by a picture of Mecha-Godzilla?”

“Ancient history,” Robin said quickly, crumpling up his plan and throwing it in the trash. “So, what’s new with the Empire?”

“Oh, not much, I’ve just been forced to help them capture the Flash, they killed Batman along with the rest of the Justice League, and they’re probably on their way here right now to steal a blue canister that would allow them to capture Danny Phantom. You know, same old, same old.”

20. Atoragon

Jolly good show, chap.

I LOVE that line.

Oh, and the reason why Kiryu is labeled as "Mechagodzilla" (not Mecha-Godzilla, Charles) is because he is misconstrued as one because the two previous Godzilla-shaped mechas had been labeled as such. People instantly assumed he was "Mechagodzilla 3", although that is an incorrect moniker.