1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Teen Titans RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Well, I've been put on the spot.

(OOC)-Take a deep breath. You can do this.

(IC)-Raven
    2:55 pm
    Day 2
    Raven's Room
    --------------------------------
    "What makes you a target?" asks Michael. I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, the government and all. If that is indeed his current contractor. There's no way you can tell if a stranger is telling you the whole truth. Especially in this line of work.

"It's not like I have a choice in the matter," I say, trying to maintain my glare.

"What matter?" Michael asks, leaning slightly closer to me.

"What I mean is...It's not so much what I have done, it's what I could do."

"How do you mean?" Michael looks genuinely perplexed.

"The truth is...there's no telling where the future might take me. I don't exactly come from a model family."

"How not?" The guy obviously knows nothing about me.

"My father," I say slowly, "was...is a demon. The worst, actually. He's bent on creating what he calls 'the destiny' of the Earth. To him, it is inevitable that the world will end. More specifically, it is inevitable that he will end the world."

Michael appears to put two and two together. "He wants to end the world through you. He'll use you as his tool to end the world."

"Exactly, and God knows he's tried before. I have to meditate all the time to keep his influence suppressed, to keep my powers in check. If I lose control...If I have one lapse in concentration...I'm afraid I will destroy the planet. Maybe things would be better if I were dead." This new guy, this Spicer guy, has made me see myself in a different way. How much safer the world would be without me in it.

"It sounds like your screwed either way," says Michael. "On the one hand, I kill you. On the other hand, you're responsible for the deaths of 6 billion people."

"I guess that's the way it is. Save myself, or save the planet." Michael just stands quietly in front of me, not moving.

"You know what you have to do," I tell him. If everything goes right here, my life is over right now.

Michael pulls a pistol out of a pouch on his left leg and holds it with two hands, on by the handle, the other on the muzzle. He seems to be contemplating something. "If you have any sense, you'll do it now," I say, clenching my teeth.

Michael holds his gun in firing position and slowly points it up at me. The end is now.
    -----------------------
    (OOC)- PHEW! There it is.

2. Agent S7

Agent S7 Destined to Rock

(OOC: You guys are gonna jump at this part…Once again, this is based on the TT comics…;D)

IC: Speedy, Day 2

2:53 PM

Titan's Tower

I am screaming in my mind. I shout at the feeling inside of my soul.

“Who the hell are you, and what are you doing in my mind?!?” I scream.

“You know who I am.”

Jericho…who are you?”

I watch as my body begins onto the elevator that leads to Titan’s Tower.

“Why should I tell you?”

“Why not? From the sound of it, you want control of this body forever.”

I felt a mental frown come from Jericho, then a strong wave of sadness.

“No. I will do what I want with this body, and then finish. Finishing meaning killing you.”

“I never would’ve guessed,” I said sarcastically.

“My name is JerichoWilson…and I want to be a Teen Titan.”

“This is just sad,” I murmur. “So you want to…what? Recommend yourself for the Teen Titans?”

“Good idea. As I was saying, my name is JerichoWilson. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve lived in JumpCity. Not a small apartment either. A pretty large house, with my mom and dad. I loved them so much. Then disaster struck. One day my mother was diagnosed with brain cancer. While she was dying, I looked deep into her eyes. And there I discovered my power. I took over her unwillingly. It…was a mistake. My mind hurt all over. I came back to my body and cried.”

“How did the powers come?” I asked curiously.

“Simple: I was born with them. See, before I was born my Dad was in the army. He was so good they called him ‘Deathstroke’. But he wanted more. He wanted to be the best soldier possible. So he volunteered for the army, testing a human performance enhancer. He became extremely strong, also gaining use of the 90% of the mind that people don’t use. And I was born mutated. So here I am.”

Deathstroke…it sounded so familiar. And so did Jericho’s mind…voice…thingy.

“What happened to your father?”

“After hearing about this, he left. To do mercenary work, about 4 years ago. So I hit the streets, starting my own new life. I never wanted to be a thief. You could say I was forced into it.”

Four years ago. It all made since now. “What would you do if I said that…I knew who your father was?”

Silence.

“His name is…”

I could barely say it.

Slade.”

I abruptly heard a gunshot echo through the tower. This could be my only chance. I shouted with all of my mental strength, pushing Jericho out. I could see him fly out of me, soaring back to his body.

The sound…it came from Raven’s room. Mike Spicer was there.

I sprinted up the stairs. “What’s happened? Raven? Are you okay? Rav--”

There, nestled in a pool of blood, was Raven. Mike Spicer was standing over her dead body. A single tear slid down his cheek.

“I had to do it.”

I lunged at him, grabbing his throat. “I’ll show you, you bastard killer!”

Jed walked into the room, and I could hear the other Titans coming as well.

I didn’t care. I’d just have to kill him more quickly…

3. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

(OOC)-Hm. I guess it's safe to say I'm in a pickle now.

4. Agent S7

(OOC: Not necessarily. There's been much more than one hero that has escaped death, so you never know. In fact, who knows? There are many ways to cook a potato, so-to-speak. You could bring yourself back, or be in a coma, or have Trigon bring you back...sorry, I'm ranting aren't I? Anyway, try to stay alive until my next post.)

5. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

(OOC)- And I know how to do it, too. I studied the comic books.

6. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

(OOC: Well, this is my plan for rescuing the situation. I don't think it ties into the TT mythology in any particular way, and it ties in even less with my original idea, but it'll be cool nonetheless. Well, it'll provide a good starting point at the very least...;) :anime: :sweat: )

IC: Michael Spicer
    2:56PM, Day 2

Well, it looks like I’m in trouble now. I just killed some near-psycho demon-child, not entirely willingly, and now the guy that everyone calls “Speedy” has got his hands around my throat. I can feel my oxygen supply plummeting by the second, and he’ll kill me before long. I have to act, and act quickly.

I gently press the gun barrel against the side of Speedy’s head. He may in the darkest depths of blood boiling rage, but he still gets the hint. He lets go of me and backs off a few paces. I keep the gun pointed at his forehead.

“Now, before you go all psycho on me again, I’d like to say something.” Robin and the Titans called “Cyborg”, “Starfire” and “Jed” are now here, but they’re smart enough to follow Speedy’s lead and just glare multiple daggers at me. Personally, I’d welcome them tearing me limb from limb right now, but I need to explain myself.

“As Robin already knows, I am an assassin, and I was hired yesterday morning by part of the American government, most likely the NSA, to kill Slade. As Robin doesn’t already know, about an hour ago my orders changed: the target was now young Raven here. She told me why I would have been ordered to do such a thing, and I’m assuming that she already told you the worst of it.

You have to understand this one simple fact: I am an evil, vicious, horrible man, but there are depths to which even I will not stoop. Killing a kid is one of them, especially a kid with such a bright future as a Teen Titans. But she told me to do it, even though I would have rather died than done so. She told me what was at stake, and she told me to stop it. I’m fully prepared to face the punishment for my crime.” In order to make my point plain, I throw my gun to the floor.

Cyborg looks at me with the twisted sneer that I’ve come to expect from those on the receiving end of my day job. “Good,” he says, “’cause you’re gonna die. Just like she did.”

But he doesn’t get the chance. To my eternal horror, the blood from Raven’s bullet wound begins to seep back into her head. Within seconds, the wound has mysteriously healed to such an extent that you’d never be able to tell that it’d even been there. Raven stands up, but the sudden appearance of four glowing red eyes makes it clear that this isn’t really Raven at all.

Congratulations, young Spicer. You have saved me a lot of work.” The voice coming from her mouth is male, but its hollow yet echoing tone makes it clear that the owner of this voice is anything but male. I’m guessing that her evil demon dad has something to do with this.

The voce goes on. “You have cleared my child’s soul from her body, and now the shell is mine to use as I wish. For that great service, I will grant you a gift: to not have to suffer the pain of the apocalypse to come.” Without any kind of warning, a black tentacle shoots out from the ex-Raven’s cloak. It’s about an inch from my face when I black out.

Or perhaps not. The world goes from all back to all white in an instant. There’s nothing here except for myself and Raven. This girl is clearly not the possessed demon thing that just shot a tentacle through my head: she’s now wearing a white version of her leotard-and-cloak outfit, if that doesn’t make it obvious enough.

I walk the few yards to this relatively normal version of Raven. Suddenly, all my thoughts pop into place. “I’m dead, aren’t I?” I say to her.

“Yes you are, and so am I. If you want to help me stop everyone else from going the same way, I suggest you follow me. We don’t have much time.”

7. Agent S7

(OOC: This sounds a lot like :cough: Raven: Bloodline :cough:. ;)

8. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

(OOC: I know. I didn't have any better ideas, so I blagged yours. Hope you don't mind.:sweat:

Oh, and I have no idea how Michael and Raven are going to try and save the world. Useful suggestions, anyone?:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: )

9. Agent S7

Speedy's Chance

(OOC: Suddenly everything is clear! I figured out how to save the day! <Yay for me!>)

IC: Speedy
    2:57 PM, Day 2

“Raven…” I whisper.

She ignores my plea. Or maybe it’s a he. I don’t know anymore. I just don’t know.

“Robin,” She whispers, her voice slowly turning feminine. “You were always the serious one, weren’t you? So obsessive…so violent…”

This is magic. That much I’m sure of. Dark magic at that.

“I know what it’s like to be like you. I know exactly what it’s like. So I’m going to spare you.” Her eyes narrow. “You will be my Prince. Daddy approves, he told me so. He said it in my mine.”

“You’re insane…” Robin whispered in vague horror.

“So are you. You just don’t show it.”

That sparked something in Robin, and he lunged at her, only to suddenly disappear. I glance out the window. He’s falling into the ocean. He abruptly appears in the Tower again.

“Don’t tell me you didn’t find that sensual…”

“I…I…get away from me!”

“Raven…” Starfire begins. “You need help.”

I NEED NO ONE’S HELP!” she screams. Starfire is shot back into the wall, screaming all the way.

I know what I need to do. I saw it once on “Buffy”, so I’ll try it.

“Raven…” I say. “I…love you.”

“Don’t pull a Xander on me,” Raven says flatly. “Beast Boy forced me to watch that episode about a million times. Speaking of which, here he is!”

Beast Boy suddenly appears in the tower.

“Guys…? How did I get here?”

Robin seems to be in some kind of trance, I can’t tell what. Then it comes to me. If I could take a risk…a dangerous one, but one that could save us all…

I run down the stairs, Raven being distracted.

It’s time to wake up Mordru.

10. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

IC: Starfire
    3:15 PM, Day 2
    Raven's Room

"Raven," I ask with a trembling, hurt voice, "why would you wish to harm your friend?"

Raven laughs a deep hollow laugh, "I have no friends." that deep demonic voice is back again. "But perhaps I will find other use for you. I will spare you a slow torturous death if you leave now for Tamaran. Tell them I am coming, and that after I destroy this planet, they will be next."

I try to back up further, but the wall is behind me. I can feel the cold radiating from Raven's body. I try to respond, but can manage no more than a mere whimper.

"What are you waiting for? Wouldn't you prefer a quick death over a slow one?"

I stand on weak knees and slowly make my way to the window, keeping as far from this monstrosity as I can. I do not dare to look away as I fear that it will lash out and kill me the moment I look away.

I reach the window and slowly open it. I know that the creature that calls itself Raven can sense my fear. All eyes are still on the monster, waiting for it to speak again. I exit the window slowly, and finally break eye contact. The moment I do, a black tenticle lashes out and grabs my ankle.

"BOO!"

Scared out of my mind I fly as fast and far as I can, never daring to look back.

Time change 3:15 :>: 3:30

I have been flying idly over the city for a short while now, knowing what it is I must do, but not wanting to leave my friends behind. out of the corner of my eye, I see another figure flying through the air not to far from me. I get closer and recognize it as my sister.

I do not have time for a confrontation now, and wish to avoid her. I begin to fly in the other direction, when a new thought occurs to me. I despise myself for allowing myself to think of it as even possible, but the more I think about it, the more desperate I realize that we are. I turn and begin to fly toward her again.

We are going to need all the help we can get.

11. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

IC: Gizmo
    Time: 3:00 P.M. (FRICKING DAY 2 STILL!!!!!!!!!!!)

I desperately jump straight up, trying to reach the small metal disk that sits on the ceiling. If I ...can...just reach...it.

I need to pull it off and rewire the system. I always hated manual rewiring, but it has to work this time. Besides, that freaky Mordru guy is starting to scare me.

I jump...and I'm about...to...reach itYES! I grab ahold of it, and it rips down from the ceiling. Variously colored wires string from above and i begin my endeavor. Within thirty minutes, my back-up plan is secured and...

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!

Light absolutely floods the room, and a gasping sound is heard on top of even the loud crash. The boy with the bow,-from what I remember, his name is Speedy-runs over to our grand sorcerer here, and presses a few buttons to open his cell up. Ha! Little does he know that the only system I've altered the disrupter for the opposing signature recognition system. In other words, he opens creepy Potter guy's door, he opens mine as well.

The cells open, and I run towards the door. He turns to me and curses Loudly. I finish my escape and emerge from the door. He stays there, obviously preoccupied. Me? I know nothing of what to do next, I only know that I need to hide.

12. Agent S7

IC: Speedy
    Location: Jail Location in Titan's Tower (??? When did we get one of those?:p )
    Time: 3:01 P.M.
    I don't really have time for that guy. I get down to buisness, doing the insane thing I've come down to do anyway. I'm about to try to wake him up when his eyes open.

I'm flung back against the wall by an unseen force. Mordru stares into my eyes, his full of fire.

"Who are you to try to cheat the Dark Lord?" he screams.

I can feel the invisible grip around my neck tighten. Who is this guy, Voldemort or Darth Vader?

"Silence you damn fool! I can hear your thoughts! Where is Michael Spicer?" he asks.

"Dead, but I should warn you--"

"Yesss...I sense her. She is powerful. Powerful enough to destroy the world...or to rule it."

"So you have to stop her, or you can't."

"She will die," Mordru says gravely.

"You damn coward!" I shout, pouncing on him, grabbing his neck. I suddenly feel myself fly back against the wall again. "gh--Gh--erk..."

He's holding something. There it is. And I never even thought of it. He summoned a scepter full of magic...which means I can take it away!

"You don't really want to do this, do you?"

"Oh, I've been meaning to kill you Titans for years. Especially you, Roy Harper."

I shudder. He knows who I am. Somehow. "Why do you want to kill me?"

"Because of the power you will wield. But I've said too much already. I--"

I grab the sceptor, and point it at his face. Which then explodes. The sight is nasty, but the sceptor...

So much power...I know why he wanted to rule, now. He deserved to. Yes...and I do too.

There is no need for walking. I can shift dimensions now...and the world will bow down before me...

13. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

IC: Bumblebee
    Time: 3:02 (Day 2, obviously)

I fly through the skies of Jump City, my wings buzzing franticly behind me. The Titans need mondo help, I know that much. This wierd, explosive, otherworldish fight has been all over the news. Well, I mean, if you're suddenly getting alien cable. I know I shouldn't have hired that crazy merc with the assassin bot to fix my television. Ah, well. Seems to have been some help. as I reach the tower, (if it can still be called that) I gasp. It looks like World War Three has erupted. I pull out my lazer charges and fire them at a wall It shatters, and I fly inside jst as fast as I can. What I see makes my blood run cold.
    "Oh my God," I whisper softly, "Speedy?"
    He doesn't seem to notice that I'm here. I don't like the look on his face. It's... evil. All I saw on TV was what was going on outside.This...this is real. I dash up to Speedy and grab his arm.
    "Speedy!" I practically scream in his ear, "What the heck are you doing?"
    He knocks me roughly to one side, and I hit the wall. I close my eyes to make sure this is real. When I open them, I'm sure it is. I take off running, as fast as possible. I try to fly, but one of my wings is bent from my nice little encounter with the steel wall. Speedy doesn't seem to notice that I'm leaving, so I take advantage of that.
    I need to find the other Titans. I need to help them. I need to rescue Speedy from whatever dark force is possessing him.
    Maybe he's not possessed, I think for a moment. A second later, I've banished that thought from my mind. Speedy would never do something like that. I hope.

IC: Blackfire
    Time: 3:31, Day 2

Great. Just what I need right now. My stupid zarbnarf of a sister. Why can't she leave me alone while I'm trying to extract revenge on one of my former employers? A thought crosses my mind, and I smirk to myself. I change direction, flying toward my sister. She's wearing her 'concern for all the universe' expression, which just makes me want get hold of her head and crush her happy little skull. When I'm hovering in front of her, I smile in a friendly sort of way. She opens her mouth to say something. Before she can get the first word out, I grab her by the throat and begin squeezing.
    "Hey, sis," I say, still smiling sweetly, "Happy to see me?"

#193 Magick, Feb 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2005
  14. Agent S7

OOC: I had to make this short, 'cause I'm in skool...
    IC: Evil Magicy Speedy, Titans Tower
    (Guess what day it is? :p ) 3:05

I grin. The Raven is in the upper room in Titans Tower. I close my eyes and let the magic flow through me. In an instant I am next to "Raven", husk of Trigon. I kick her in the face, and she reels in pain.
    "Speedy..." he mutters. "Roy Harper..."
    "He's dead," I say quietly. I shoot a blast of magical energy at her, and she perfectly defends.
    "Well done."
    A voice shouts inside of me, screaming for me to stop. I ignore it.
    "You demons for h*ll. You guys just never get it, do you? It's MY WORLD NOW!" I scream. I feel a voice in the back of my head. It's fimiliar...but not Roy Harper. It's...Raven?

15. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

(OOC)- Thanks S7. I needed that.
    ------------------------------------------
    (IC)-Raven
    3:07pm
    Day2
    The Hereafter (sorry. Couldn't think of a better word.)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Speedy! You have to-" I'm trying to contact Speedy and tell him what to do, but it seems that he's done exactly the thing I wanted him not to do.

"It is too late, Raven" says a voice that can't possibly be mistaken for Speedy's, "he's mine now."

"Mordru," I say with grim certainty.

"Not exactly," says the voice. "I'm actually a mix of Roy Harper's and the Dark Lord's personalities. The Dark Lord's persona has been...disabled, while Harper's personality is- Well, I've said too much already."

I can feel my spirit-self being pushed from Speedy's mind. I have to make one last attempt to reach him. "SPEEDY!" I yell, trying desparately to reach the real Speedy. "Speedy! You HAVE to gain control! You need to harness his powers and use them for what you know is right! You have to use them to save everyone! To save me..."

My strength fails me and I feel myself flying backward. I land hard on my shoulder. My material shoulder. Opening my eyes, I see that I'm back with Spicer. "God damn it!" I shout in frustration.

"I gather you didn't get through to him," says Spicer grimly.

"I sure hope I did," I say as he helps me to my feet. If I didn't, nothing could save the world from my father's wrath.

16. Agent S7

(OOC: To RRabercy: That was an awesome post. We might just be able to save this RPG. But, for the record, it's Speedy that's taken control, not Roy. It's kind of like DKA's storyline, except with Teen Titans, in one body and in reverse.)
    IC: "Speedy"
    3:08, Day Dos
    Titans Tower

I glare at the Raven. She's pathetic, I spit. All of my former friendship for her is gone. Of course, that Raven happens to be inside of my head. Great. I'm talking to voices. Yet, somehow I feel another voice inside, telling me to stop.
    "Roy Harper," I say. "Speedy is in control now. You have no hope." I hear him shout something about Raven. Friends. Love. Good. And all of that fluffy stuff.
    "Face it, kid. You only became a hero because you wanted power, and you took that chance. Now you're stuck with me."
    There's suddenly another voice. Raven...?
    "SHUT UP!" I shout. I notice something outside the window, but I couldn't see exactly what. It moved by too quickly. And all of those voices.
    "I SAID SHUT THE (bad word) UP!" I scream, waves of magic echoeing through my mind.
    I feel a punch in the head. "I was going for a true battle," the Trigon creature says, "This is foolish! You fight not, but instead bicker with long-dead souls within! You will now suffer the vengeance of one thousand hells!"
    Great. I never did like the vengeance of one thousand hells.
    I look out the window, directly into some kid's eyes. Jericho.
    I scream as I feel myself being ejected out of the body. He's doing something...to me!
    I feel a weight in my mind. Things are spinning...everything...no...he's controlling the Magic...he...
    I collapse, as Roy Harper regains control of the body...

17. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

(OOC: Well, this is me chucking in my own ten penny's worth. See what you make of it.)

IC: Michael Spicer
    3:09PM, Day 2

Whilst Raven’s been busy on her fruitless attempts to save the world, I’ve been having a little think. From what she explained to me when I arrived here about ten minutes ago, this isn’t really the afterlife at all. The best way that I can think of describing is…well, imagine that every time we make a decision, not matter how small, an alternative world is created where a different version of ourselves made a different choice. There are untold billions of these worlds out there, but we can’t just grab a passing spaceship and fly between each one. No, we need a more alternative form of transport, and that’s where this odd little world comes in. This is the bridge between each of these worlds, and this is the only place where you can move into and out of each one…if you’ve got the right kit, which of course we haven’t.

But still, I’m known to be a logical person, and the great thing about logical thinking is that even though the conclusions that you wind up with are often on the wrong side of ridiculous, they’re usually quite accurate. I wander over to where Raven’s gone: she headed off a little way into the whiteness to contemplate who knows what, but unlike her the impending end of the multiverse doesn’t really bother me.

“I’ve got an idea.” I say to her.

She turns round to look at me, sporting the ever-so-slightly doubtful expression that I’ve come to expect from most people. “And what’s that, exactly?”

“Well, it’s not so much a way to save the world, but more of a way to get into a position to do that. Or at least a position to get into a position to do that. Um…” Funnily enough, I’m now feeling more than a little stupid.

Raven stares at me blankly. “Go on…”

“You said that we can get into all the different dimensions from here, but we don’t have the kit to do it…”

“Yes…”

“Well, I heard about the whole business between you and that Malchior guy that happened at little while back. From what I remember, you trapped him in a book.”

“I don’t see how that’s relevant right now, but go on.”

“Anyway, I don’t think that he wound up in a book at all: there’s physical impossibility, and then there’s just ridiculous.”

“So, what are you trying to say? That Malchior is actually here?”

“Essentially, yes. And if we don’t how to get back to our own world and start sorting stuff out, then he will.”

“And on the one-in-a-millionth chance that you’re right about this, just how do you think that we can get him to help us?”

Ah. “Well, that’s the part where I got stuck…”

18. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

IC: Gizmo
    Time: 3:10

I open the drawer at the top left. Some papers, a watch, one of Robin's birdarangs. Well it's not my gear, but I could use it. I take the birdarang and continue my search through the Tower computer desk. They've probably got my stuff hidden in some obvious safe somewhere, but you never know.

I open another drawer. Empty. The next. A pencil and a couple pieces of old gum. Gross. One drawer left. I open it and I find a couple computer disks. Wait, one of those is my master over ride disk. Well, it's minor but at least I've found it. Now where is the REST OF IT!? I push all the rest of the junk in the drawer away to reveal a few things of importance. The Titan's Tower override disk (my disk isn't that sophisticated), a screwdriver, some keys, and...a small red button in the back of the desk. Being me, I automaticall press it.

The computer desk slides to the left revealing a rather large titanium safe door. It's got computerized titanium locks and the standard wheel lock, but the latter's too high for me to reach. So I just use the override disk that the stupid Titans practically gave me.

Tapping keys at the computer, my skills get me into the easy break safe without setting off any alarms. I gaze inside, but it's too dark, and there's no light switch. I search and search looking around. I try the computer to see if it controls the entire safe. No. Wait. I go back and press that little red button from before. THe lights switch on in the safe, more like a hangar I should say, and I see two things. A table with all of my gear on it, and a yellow moped wrapped with ribbons and signs that say happy birthday Beast Boy. Aha! So I have ride home. Those keys from the drawer work perfectly with the moped and I rip away the ribbons. Equipping my pack and all my gear, I hop on and rev the rather large engine. Dang this things gonna rip it fast! I step on the pedal. 0-60 in nothing flat and I'm out the front "door" of this pitiful place. My pack can get me over the river with the new jets I installed last Thursday. I get to about 75 mph and I hear a large crack. My back tire explodes and I'm thrown to the rocks. Great, I'm stuck, and I'm back on the ground. I turn to see a tall figure standing above me.

19. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC: Um.. yeah, I've no clue what to put. Somebody want to help me out? :shrug:

20. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

IC: Starfire
    Time: 3:35, Day 2

I am struggling for air and if I do not get free soon I will die. I have no intention of doing such. I reel back and kick my sister hard in the chest, loosening her grip. I break free and fly just out of her reach.

Chocking on the air as it races into my lungs, I try to talk.

"Sister! We..." wheez, cough cough, "we need you!"

"Why should I help you?" she asks with a sneer.

"Because some monster is planing to destroy this planet and then will destroy Tameran and then the whole universe!!!" I gasp for breath again.

"And I should care, why? You had me bannished from Tameran, remember?"

"But he will kill and enslave all of us!"

My sister smirks at hearing this, "Sounds like fun, Maybe I'll join him..."

Before I can stop her she fles off to the tower to try and meet him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.