1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest RPG Teen Titans RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redDragon

redDragon Carnivorous Beast

Ok, here's the thread for the Teen Titans RPG. This RPG is based off of the animated series.

The characters thus far:

Heroes
    rrarbecy: Raven
    Raven37: Aqualad
    Magick: Bumblebee
    Aquagirl15: Robin
    ShadowOfAGhost: Starfire
    Agent S7: Speedy
    T.T.Raven4: Beast Boy
    Crowgirl: Cyborg

Villains
    T.T.Raven4: Slade
    Magick: Blackfire
    Raven37: Jinx
    Aquagirl15: Brother Blood
    Kregor8: Red X
    TeenTitansGO!: Gizmo

Other
    TerraWHRobin4: Terra
    Vivace: Bushido

Bios
    Michael Spicer
    Michael Spicer is a contract assassin with a past consisting entirely of unknown peoples and events. No one knows anything about him or where he came from, apart from the fact that he will literally stop at nothing in order to complete his assignments...and so get his massive pay cheques.

Aside from his vicious and unforgiving nature, there is little that is exceptional about Michael. He has looks so ordinary that it would be hard to point him out even in an identity parade, and he has no significant superpowers with which to take down his targets. However, years of constant training have given him unequalled skill in assassin-craft, and in those rare occasions when he is forced to fight he can still get the better of most opponents.

He may be just a human being, but Michael is still not a man to be messed with…

Bushido
    Alias:Ryuko Orsono

Samurai, it is a name that evokes the imagination of the western mind. These noble warriors held the tradition of Japan paramount to their ideals. They were a great power in the long forgotten times of Japan, but as time went on stronger weapons were crafted and the military might of the Bushi or Samurai was no longer needed. They gracefully stepped into the shadows to cease from existence.

But there were some that didn’t give up. Bushido, the ancient warrior’s code of the samurai, was the name for a sect of vigilantes who protected Japan into its more modern days. Ryuko Orsono, the latest of the Bushido has dedicated his life to protecting all of Japan’s citizens. The weapons he uses are of traditional Japanese origins.

He is a reluctant killer but a killer either way. He does all he can to protect his people, by whatever means possible. He prides his honor, valor and righteousness above all other things. He moves with stealth through the slums of Tokyo, to the secluded forests. He is known as no more than a rumor to his people. But has seceretly taken down crime lords to demons, all without being noticed.

2. T.T.Raven4

T.T.Raven4 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

(OOC: I just wanted to say, I'm starting of with the Blackfire/Slade thing. Hope you don't mind, and if I have to chance, I have no problems with it.)

3:27 AM

IC: Slade

Pacing around my base, I glared at the clock. 3:27 AM. I hadn't slept in days. There are too many thoughts going through my head. Glaring at my wrist, I pressed the button on it. 5 TV monitors flickered to life. Each of them revealing one of the Teen Titans. Just seeing them made me tense in pure and unmerciful hatred. The Titans all went into battle positions and charged, each of them taking out 3 or more of my Sentinels. The Titan's had no trouble obliterating my henchmen.

I need something more. Something that can take them down with no problems whatsoever, someone who will obey me, someone I can actually call my true apprentice. Someday, I will destroy the Teen Titans. I will watch them all fall one by one. I will see them die.

These thoughts swirled through my head as I took a seat on a chair nearby, and dozed off into a deep sleep.

3. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

IC: Blackfire

3:57 AM (by Earth reckoning)

I stare across the prison cell at my cellmate, a Dantarian convict. He stares blankly back at me for a moment, and then makes a positively disgusting noise and regurgitates a small quantity of green something on the prison floor. I really need to make sure that next time I get transferred to another prison, it’s not on Dantari. I hate this place. If I ever get out, little Koriand’r is going to pay, and pay big. I stick my tongue out at a guard as he walks past. He gives me a funny look, but other than that does nothing. I roll my eyes at him and look at the door. If only it (and the bars) weren’t electric barbed wire. Oh, and did I mention that the door was as thick as that Beast Boy’s head? Electric barbed wire. How original. I hear voices echoing down the hall, and pause to listen.

“What about that Tamaranian girl?”

“They’re takin’ her in for the experiments; see what kinda genes give those Tamaranian nuts their little ‘bolts.’”

“But I thought that experiment was the one that killed the last four-”

“Shiddap. It is, but nobody else is gonna know that, ‘kay? They’re doing it tonight, so keep your trap shut.”

I feel my heart stop for a moment. Kill me? No half-witted Dantarian son of a zarbnarf is going to kill me. I hear the voices again:

“We’d better go get her now, huh?”
    “Yep.”

Footsteps start down the hall, coming toward my cell. I stand up and grab the bars, feeling the jolt course through my body, but I don’t care. I am sick of always being the one who gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop, as they say on Earth. I should have been the princess, not little Kori the idiot. If my plans had worked, she would be the one with the guards coming for her right now. I wrench the door off its hinges, feeling the barbs dig into my skin, and hurl it at the guards. I miss, but at least now I’m free. I feel the energy build at my fingertips.
    Thrusting my left hand forward, I shoot a blackbolt at one of the guards. It hits him full in the face, pushing him into his partner. I punch the air in silent victory while rising into the starless sky.

Time Change: 5:52 AM

Freedom. Oh, how I’ve missed it, I realize. Cooped up in prisons all over the galaxy, I’ve forgotten the taste of fresh air. Earth air. This thought sparks my anger once again. I would have tasted this air so much sooner if it hadn’t been for little Koriand’r. Breaking out of prison was so easy it was slightly pathetic. I put on a burst of speed. There’s only one place for me right now. Only one place that I can get revenge.
    Look out, little Starfire, I think, and enjoy the rest of your short life. Titan’s Tower isn’t far from where I am right now, and when I get there, it won’t be pretty.

4. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Titans Tower. 7:30am

(In Character) Raven:

I wonder if it's possible to get a good night's sleep with Beast Boy in the building. I stalk down the hallway leading from my room to the living room, mumbling about the yell that had woken me. I hadn't even had time to meditate before giving in to the strong urge to give Beast Boy a good kick in the rear end.

The metal door "swishes" open as I approach and I walk into the living room. I could have known. GameStation. Beast Boy and Cyborg sat on the couch, playing the GameStation (quite noisily, I might add). Beast Boy let out another loud yell as Cyborg defeated him in a robo-battle.

"Beast Boy," I whisper menacingly. He jumps out of his seat, turning to face me. I smile to myself slightly, seeing him cringe at my peircing stare.

"Um, yeah," he asks sheepishly.

"Stop. Yelling." I turn grumpily toward the kitchen to get my herbal tea.

"Why are you so grumpy this morning?" asked Beast Boy irritably.

I ignore him and begin to prepare my tea. The truth is, I don't know why I'm especially grumpy today. Could it be the fact that I didn't get a good night sleep, or is it that feeling of foreboding tugging at the back of my mind?

5. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

IC: Terra
    Time: 9:37 a.m

'Gosh, why won't these people leave me alone? Well... I guess I know...' I think as I turn onto yet another street. But theres something different about this street. Its darker and gloomier than all the others. I lean up against a dusty, old building and slowly slink down until I'm sitting down.

I put my head in my hands and think about all the horrible things that I have done.

"You know what," I say after a long while as i stand up, "I don't regret a thing that I did. I had more power as Slade's apprentice than I ever had with those stupid Titans!"

I hear something moving down the alley across the street from me. I run across the street and down the alleyway. I look around as I reach the end and see nothing. So, I pull a peice of the already cracked cement out of the alley's floor and fly over the wall, jump off and run after the black mass that had been eavesdropping on me. It fades into the ground of a busy street and I know what will happen if the city people see me. The immature ones will try to beat the hound out of me.

So, i head back to the dark and seemingly vancant road I was at earlier and sit down on a crate, it breaking under my weight. I think about all the things that slade taught me and as all the thoughts progress... I realize that i want to go back.

"Why did I ever leave? I'm such an idiot!" I scream as I make yet another empty crater in the cement as I fly away on a huge peice of earth to find my former Master, Slade.

#5 TerraWHRobin4, Dec 22, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2004
  6. raven54

raven54 aaaawww... I heart rocks, too!

Titan's Tower, 7:30 AM

Cyborg:

I sit on the couch, controller in hand. My thumbs fly over the various buttons and joysticks. I lean forward a little in anticipation- I had BB cold, I could feel it. He threw one last punch at me but I was expecting it. I grab the outstreched arm and use it for leverage as I smash BB's 'bot into the ground. K.O'd flashes across the screen Beast Boy yells in exasperation as I grin, my ego boosted.

"Beast Boy..." Raven's voice whispers menacingly behind us. She isn't talking to me, but her tone still makes me decidedly nervous. Beast Boy gulps and spins around, green skin paling slightly.

"Umm... yeah?" he asks sheepishly

"Stop. Yelling." she says pointedly as she turns grumpily into the kitchen, probably to make that nasty tea.

"Why are you so grumpy this morning?" asked BeastBoy irritably. I give him a look that shouts "Don't push her" quite clearly. He takes my unspoken advice and adds nothing more to that statement. Beast Boy leans down to grab his controller for another round. "Uhhh... actually, BB, I'm kinda hungry. Let's finish this later," I spit out hastily. If we start playing again while she's in this mood, Raven might accidentally-on-purpose blow up the Gamestation or something.

I walk over to the fridge, sidestepping around Raven. I open it and search through it for anything NOT vegan, but come up empty. BB must've found that hidded cache of real eggs, I think to myself in annoyance. Unless...

I run back up to my room, breezing by Starfire and Robin who are on their way to the living room. "'Scuse me, Star 'n Robin," I say rapidly as I sprint up the stairs. I skid into my room and open one of the many steel cuboards- only this isn't a cuboard; it's a mini-fridge. I move a wall of strategically-placed cans of soda and grab my emergency stash of bacon. I grin gleefully, then run back downstairs. I skid back into the kitchen and grab a frying pan and a spatula off the counter. BeastBoy, seeing what I'm unwrapping, makes a face.

"Gross... I thought I chucked all that crap," he says, attempting to snatch it out of my hands. I dodge, then grab him by the nape of his purple and black jumpsuit.

"No one comes between a man and his bacon, especially not you and your tofu," I say triumphantly, dropping him as soon as my bacon is safe. I finally manage to get the shrinkwrap off it, peeling off as many slices of meaty goodness as I can fit in my pan. The sound and smell of sizzling bacon soon fill the air. My mouth starts to water, but BB gets greener and greener. Finally, he can't take it anymore- he runs for the relative safety of his room. I chuckle a bit, then, seeing that it's done, smoothly shovel the pieces onto a plate.

"Hey, Cyborg- can I have few?" Robin asks me. I hand him a few pieces to munch on, then sit, ready to stuff my face. I am about to take my first bite of a tofu-free breakfast when-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

The crime alert siren blares, all lights in the Tower flashing red.

"Titans, trouble!" Robin shouts and makes for the door, closely followed by Raven and Starfire. The door whooshes open as BeastBoy bursts out, wrinkling his nose at the still-present smell of bacon. Robin turns to go, then turns back, probably realizing that I'm not there. The rest of the Titans look at me.

"Tell them I'll be happy to kick their butts- AFTER I'm done with my bacon," I say, staring longingly at my treat. Their glares intensify as I sit there for another second, then I sigh and get up. They head for my baby as I follow close behind, munching on a piece of bacon. Why didn't villains ever wait until AFTER breakfast?

OOC- Yeah, I know, a bit long. Eh. I'm gonna be gone for most of Winter Break, so feel free to ad-lib Cy while I'm gone.

7. T.T.Raven4

(OOC: I was told you must say what time it isin the RPG, if I'm wrong sorry, but it'd help. Cause I don't want to say 10:27 and Raven54 say her thing was at 11. Catch my point? I'm just gonna say a time)

10:12 AM

After my first good rest in four days, I jerk awake. My gaze focuses, and I recognize the area around me. I had fallen asleep in the control room. I had left the TV monitors all night. They were still flickering of different pictures. Cars passing by, people walking down the street, nothing abnormal. Then I saw her. It was Terra. My fists clenched in anger.

She's alive. Prepostorous. I don't know how she came back to life, but I sure as hell know how she's dying.

My thumb pressed a button on my chair, and the door opened before me. A small group of my sentinels, about 15 of them are visible. I dash into my weaponry room. I grab 3 exploding disks, my staff, and most importantly my mask. The one thing that has hidden me from the world for so many years. Slipping on my mask, and grabbing my staff, my sentinels and I dashed out the door to find that little traitor.

8. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

10:46 a.m

I land in front of a place that looked like a good place for Slade to call his base. I go up to the door and see if there is anyway to open it. 'I know Slade isn't going to welcome me... In fact he probably hates me,' I think as I walk around the base. Nothing. No openings... Nothing.

I punch the ground in frustration as what seems like towers come up out of the ground, smashing into the wall of the base. I step inside and look around. I notice monitors on the wall and look at each one. Each screen had a different Titan on it. Looking at them makes my blood boil. I look up and see that there are security cameras everywhere. I look at one directly and say, "Look Slade... You'll probably look at this later, but... I'm sorry. I never should ahve betrayed you and I'm an idiot for doing so. I had the most power I've ever had with you and if you're willing I'd like to help you once again.

"This time... I have no feelings for any of the Titans, and I swear that. I promise that this time I will put everything on the line and follow your every command. So please... Just think about that... Until then, I'll be waiting."

I run out of the base and fly back to the vacant street in the city. I go into a empty shop with dust and cobwebs everywhere, 'Ick...' I think as I pull the boards on the windows off. I looked out across the water to Titans tower. 'It's only a matter of time before I face them again. And when I do I'll be ready... To pound them.'

I lay down on the floor and fall asleep... Even though it's morning... I'm exausted... I don't know why. Probably the fact that my heart is beating really fast, thinking about how easily Slade could kill me if he wanted. Hopefully he'll get my message...

9. T.T.Raven4

1:43 PM

There is no sign of Terra anywhere. I just can't seem to find her. I curse under my breath as I walk back to my base. When I arrive I see the door has been opened. Someone was here. I run as fast as I can inside to see that everything is normal. Nothing seems out of place. I press a button on my wristband and one of the scenes flickers to my security cameras. After about a minute, a blonde girl walks in. Terra. Then, she spoke

"Look Slade... You'll probably look at this later, but... I'm sorry. I never should have betrayed you and I'm an idiot for doing so. I had the most power I've ever had with you and if you're willing I'd like to help you once again.

"This time... I have no feelings for any of the Titans, and I swear that. I promise that this time I will put everything on the line and follow your every command. So please... Just think about.

At this, I smirked under my mask. I don't trust that little traitor at all, but maybe she could prove useful. I decide that it could be helpful, and I set off.

3:11 PM

I find an old abandoned shop. For some reason my instincts tell me to check. I step into the building. It is very dark; only lit by the sunlight outside. As I step forward, a spider hangs down from its web, and seems to glare at me. I ignore the pathetic distraction. I walk deeper into the building, and then I hear noises. Breathing. I look on the floor behind a desk and find none other than Terra. I smirk as I kneel before her. My hand clutches her neck.

"You're coming with me."

10. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

3:11 p.m

"You're coming with me," said that deep cold voice as Slade grasps my neck.

I look straight into his eye and don't protest. All I want to do is prove that I want to be on his side. Prove to him that I'm worth his time. That I'm going to do 100x better than I did last time.

As if he could read my mind he said, "I know what you want to prove Terra. I don't trust you at all. But you could prove useful."

'Crap. I'll have to do everything in my power to prove to Slade how faithful I am,' I think as he takes me back to the base.

Once we get there, he throws me on the ground. Something I'm very used to from when I was his apprentice. The best times of my life and I betrayed him. How stupid could I get?

"So you seek once again to destroy the Titans?" Slade says as he stands in front of the monitors.

I nod and say, "I know you don't trust me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to prove my faithfulness to you. Just name it and I'll do it."

Slade stands there then turns to me. Not saying a word...

11. T.T.Raven4

IOOC: Jst to say, you DO have permission to use my character like that if you do it good like TWHR did.)

3:24 (Since it had to have taken a little time to get back to the base)

"So you want to join me again?" I say. "How do I know you won't run away like the filthy traitor you were before.

I slam my fist into her head, sending her on the ground. I grab her by her shirt, and hold her up in the air.

"You will bring the Tamaranian girl they call Blackfire to me." I say. "Or you will suffer dire consequences."

(OOC: Just to say, we may want to wait for a little bit just so we don't leave everyone in the dust)

12. Raven37

Raven37 Member

(I just wanted to give some ...credit to T.T.Raven4 for giving me this idea of how to bring my character into the RPG. Thanx CJ! Anyways, here it goes: )

IC: Jinx
    5:00

Brother Blood had recently called me for a little task he needed to be completed. I was glad to do it, for I hadn't had any action in a long time. After our headquarters had been destroyed, we sort of lost touch. I hadn't seen Brother Blood in awhile and was curious of what he needed my assistance for. I guess I would find out soon enough.

I wave my hand and a bright purple portal appears in front of me. I had been practicing this for a long time now. When Mammoth, Gizmo and I had invaded Titans' Tower, I skimmed through some of Raven's old books. I knew she wouldn’t mind…well, maybe… but whose to say she’ll know? I knew reading them would benefit me someday, and today was one of those days. I didn't really feel like walking 1000 miles to the new headquarters.

I step through the portal. I come out the other side to see a man sitting on a chair in front of me. I recognize him right away.

"Hello Jinx," He spoke calmly to me.

"Hello Master." I reply back with the same serene tone. I look around the new headquarters to see no sign of Gizmo nor Mammoth.

“Is Mammoth or Gizmo coming?” I ask with a small frown.

Brother Blood motions for me to come stand in front of him. Following orders, I take my position facing him.

“I am afraid not,” He replies to me, “This task, I need only you to complete…by yourself. If I have them tag along, you may attract to much, well…attention. Plus, Gizmo had a, well… ‘accident‘ a few months ago, and we haven‘t bothered to try to locate his whereabouts.” I nod and say, “Okay, sir. What is it you need me to do?”

“There is someone I need you to find… a girl,” he says to me, “she is a Tameranian known as… Blackfire.”

I nod and ask, “Where might I look for her?”

“She is headed toward Jump City. You will find her somewhere around there.” he answers. I nod once again, “I will bring her to you. I will stop at nothing.” Brother Blood smiles sinisterly.

“Thank you, Jinx. Oh, but I must warn you. There is someone else also in search of her. Slade has an apprentice of his own who is finding her. Her name is Terra. I’m sure she will be of no threat to you, but if you come across her, defeat her. No matter what it takes,” he says with an evil grin.

“Don’t worry,” I say as my eyes glow a light shade of purple, “I will.”

13. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

(OOC: I'm Slade's apprentice???? I didnt know that!!!!! :anime:)

IC:Terra
    5:36 p.m.

Finding this girl is harder than I thought. But I'm determined to find her. I have to prove myself to Slade.

I'm back in my old apprentice outfit. The black and orange symbol of Slade's resting on my chest. I run a hand over it and suddenly I see a purple flash to the right of me. I turn that way and head towards it.

Once I reach the spot I see the one whom Slade called Blackfire. He makes his points very forcefully. But I don't mind. He can punch me all he wants, but it wouldn't matter to me.

Blackfire turns to me and her eyes flash purple.

"I'm not an easy target," she says.

"You aren't a target," I say trying to make her listen to me, "I come not t fight, but if i have to," I hold up one of my hands, clenched in a fist, it glowing yellow and the ground shaking slightly, "I will."

Her eyes go back to normal. She looks like she could pounce at any second, and I'm ready for it.

"Remeber the deal Terra," Slade's voice says into my ear.

I look over at blackfire through my one eye, my other eye covered by my long blonde hair, "I come with a proposal."

"Proposal?" Blackfire says looking at me questioningly, but never gets out of battle stance.

"My master," I hear Slade laugh in my ear, but ignore it, "Has sent me to retrieve you."

"Oh? Why?" She asks.

I shake my head and say, "All I was told was to retrieve you. Nothing more."

She continues to stare at me. Then after a long while says, "I'll talk to him. Take me there."

I smile inwardly as I hear Slade say, "Good work. Good work."

I fly away with Blackfire at my side.

14. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

Time, 5:45 PM location: Titans Tower

OOC: I was just aproved to post, so here goes!

IC: Starfire

We are just returning from our previous battle with Mumbo. Usualy, he is not hard for us to defeat, but today we had to chase him all over the city. After we had stopped at the place of pizza, as we had not eaten all day.

As I am sitting down to rest, Robin walks over to the computer consule on the counter. I do not understand his obsession with this device, he always stares at it as if he expects it to converse with him.

"Starfire," he says, "Take a look at this."

He presses a few buttons on the board of keys and a large picture of what he sees is projected on to the large screen in front of us.
    "This is not good!" I say, "Not good at all!"

Hearing me, the other titans gather near and see what is the problem. On the screen is a large picture of what I believe is called an E-Mail. It said simply that my sister had broken out of jail earlier today and she has been seen in the city.

"This is not good!" I shout again.

Robin walks over next to me.

"We have to find Blackfire before she can do any damage!" he says to us. "Raven, you search the North East corner of the city. Cyborg, you search the South East side. Beast Boy, take the North West. Starfire, take the South West corner. I'll search the center of the city. TITANS, GO!"

#14 ShadowOfAGhost, Dec 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2004
  15. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

IC: Blackfire, Time: 5:40

I fly through Jump City’s sky, next to this strange girl, Terra. This day is getting weird. Okay, maybe breaking out of prison wasn’t normal, but hey, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. This girl says that her master sent for me. Obviously a guy. I make a mental note to get sassy when I see him. I take another look at Terra.

“So,” I say, “Your master sent for me. Who would he be?”

“His name’s Slade,” She replies, shortly. “That’s all I can tell you.”

“Anything else you can share with me? Dental records, family tree, great-aunt’s dog’s name. I’m really not picky, you know.” In my experience, it’s best to be friendly to the people who could be potential employers. She gives me a weird look, the kind you give a crazy person.

“Are you being funny?” She asks me, still looking ahead.

“Apparently not,” I reply. Boy, she’s sure hacking me off.

I’m not afraid of this Terra girl. I’m the metaphorical queen of the galaxy; she’s just some kid with a master named Slade. I bet she doesn’t know anything more than that about him. I already know that I really don’t like this girl. I consider just saying no and sauntering away, maybe telling her that I have another offer. If I did have another offer, I might actually do that, just to spite her. We land outside of an old building. It can only be the hangout of some sleazy crime lord. I’m a bit disappointed, though. With a name like Slade, I was expecting something cooler, sleeker, more like the technology in the Quardian galaxy. Nonetheless, I cock one hip and nonchalantly saunter in.

16. Raven37

Raven37 Member

(Umm… ShadowOfAGhost, you might not have known this, but you’re supposed to say what time it is in the story when you post. Please do it next time!)

IC: Jinx

5:50

I walk through the crowded streets of Jump city in search of the girl known as Blackfire. Earlier, I had seen the titans come and fight the man known as ‘Mumbo’, as I heard them call him. I had to make sure they did not see me, so I could continue my search. If they were to spot me, they would’ve been suspicious. They maybe would’ve attacked me. I had hid in an alley, waiting for the fight to be over with. Surprisingly, it took them longer than I thought it would’ve. I had been getting impatient, so I decided to brake the magician’s wand. The titans did not see me do it, but were very confused of how the wand managed to break, but just decided not to worry about it. Once the titans were done with Mumbo and left for their tower, I continued to look for this girl.

I’m not having any luck, so I decide to look around the outskirts of the town. As I walk, I see two distant figures moving about in the forest I’m walking in. I can tell they are both girls from their long h...air. I walk closer to them to see who they are. Sure enough, I could tell one was Blackfire, and the other, unfortunately, Terra. I sigh and mumble, “Great…” Now I would have to defeat Terra to get to Blackfire.

I watch as they begin to go into what looked like an entrance. I knew I had to act fast. My eyes glowed purple as I thrust my hands towards them, unleashing waves of bad luck. The waves slice through many trees as they head for the direction of the girls. All the trees fall with a loud crash. Both Black fire and Terra stare at me awestruck. I walk up to them, neither of them moving an inch.

“Hello Blackfire,” I say to her. She stares at me with confusion and says, “Who the heck are you?”

“My name is Jinx,” I reply, “and you are to come with me. My master has a proposal.”

“Oh, really?” she asks, “what kind of proposal?”

“Hey! You’re supposed to be coming we me!” Terra yells fuming with anger.

“A proposal that Slade could never even dream to think about,” I say with a wide grin on my face.

“Hmm…” Blackfire says thinking.

“No freakin’ way,” Terra says angrily raising her arms up. She fires many rocks at me. I was ready though. I raised my hands up also, firing purple waves at the rocks. The rocks adverse their direction from me, to Terra. She quickly ducks avoiding them.

Blackfire looks from Terra, to me. She gives a small grin. “Okay, I’ll come with you,” she says following me away from the entrance to Slade’s lair. I give a smile of satisfaction, and walk away with Blackfire. Terra stands up and kicks the nearest tree in anger. My grin becomes more wide from my success.

#16 Raven37, Dec 23, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2004
  17. T.T.Raven4

5:52

I gaze out a window, and see Blackfire go with Jinx

If you want it done right, it must be done yourself.

I walk slowly down my stairwell, and grab my metallic staff. I open the doorwell, and all of them are revealed.

"Blackfire!" I yell.

The girl turns towards me.

"I know what you want." I say. "Yo want your sister destroyed, and I can help you with it. Join me, and everything, the city, the Earth, can all be yours. Do you accept?"

18. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

5:53

'Great... I failed... Now Slade will never trust me... ' I think as Blackfire ponders her answer.

Thanks to the nueral interface of my suit, Slade knew every little thing that crossed my mind. This suit was more advanced than the last one. I hold back the urge to fire a rock at Jinx to make her leave when I see Slade nod at me.

I smirk as i do just that, only I make it secretive. I pull it up from behind her and hit her in the back of the head. She faints and i catch her with the rock. I didn't want the idiot to ruin our plans. I put her down and the rock fuses back with the ground.

I could tell that Slade was smirking also as Blackfire opened her mouth to answer...

19. T.T.Raven4

5:53

I walk up to Terra and place my hand on her shoulder.

"Excellent job my apprentice." I say.

I roll Jinx over with my foot, and see her unconsciouss.

"Pathetic." I say. "Obviously one of Brother Bloods."

I watch as Blackfire ponders. I know she will accept. Either that, or she dies. She'd be smart to accept my hand. I look at Terra.

"Take Jinx in, lock her up to the Nega-Chamber." I told Terra. "It will negate her powers so she cannot escape. She will be ours now."

20. Magick

Magick Neurotic Pixie

IC: Blackfire
    5:54

Well, isn’t this nice. I’ve got two crime lords fighting over little old me. I consider Slade’s offer. On one hand, I can go with him, have everything I ever wanted, and maybe even prove that I’m better than Terra, the pathetic geo-girl.

On the other hand, I can end up like Jinx. I look down at her and shiver. Something tells me that I don’t want to know what’ll happen to her in the long run. I look at Terra, who is disgustingly pleased with herself about her little rock trick. I turn my gaze to Slade. Bad idea. There is no emotion in him that I can see, only a cold, calculating exterior. I gulp. Why is my throat so dry all of a sudden?

“Well, Slade,” I say, keeping my voice calm. I hold out my hand. “I believe you have yourself a girl.”

What he doesn’t know is that I’m making a mental note of where they’re taking Jinx. I still want to hear her offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.