1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: Haunted Destiny(Crossover)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Funkatron, Aug 19, 2006.

?

Howwould you rate my story?

1. *****

7 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. ****

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. ***

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  4. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 0

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. paranoidguy103

paranoidguy103 Getting more paranoid everyday

Lol... I love how we all have completely spammed Funk's thread:D . Now im not pointing any fingers *cough AMELIA cough*... This message really has no point to it... Lol, Valera redeeming herself... completely ridiculous, right Funk?!!

2. amelia_tomashi

amelia_tomashi This is Sparta!

Would you like my asterisked reaction? No, didn't think so.
    Anywho, is Valara just insane now?

3. Atoragon

Atoragon *random sound effects*

I think we're quite far beyond insane... If there was a word that could possibly describe such a place...

4. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Defenition of Valera from my Weirdo-Dictionary:
    Valera (noun): A very crazy, insane, obsessive ghost girl with a Danny Phantom mega-fetish.

Guys, the reason why I keep talkin' about the "redeeming" thing is because I know EXACTLY what she went through before becoming what she is now. I'm one of those geeky-*** kids at school who has no friends 'cause I'm really shy and anti-social, almost kinda what Valera once was, so that's kinda why I'm feeling sorry for her....but not too much!:p

But if she gets too powerful, I hereby bequeth that I unleash a power so mind-boggling, so....behold.....The Power of Willy!
    http://www.fantasykat.com/ch/tz/williamdunbar.html He'll slice 'n dice Valera faster than you can say "Raven+Danny=Nuclear Destruction by the Empire." Wait....she's a ghost....never mind. Worth a try though.:evil:

#364 KPTitan, Nov 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2007
  5. Charles Chimag

Charles Chimag I also find this amusing!

Plot possibility number ?: Vlad Plasmius comes in and is immediately fawned upon by Valara. Everyone escapes. :shrug:

Plot possibility number ?+1: The Empire makes a surprise appearance and blows up everyone except Danny, who is made the Empress's slave and forced lover, and Raven, who is killed by the Empress personally. :evil:

6. amelia_tomashi

*claps*

I LIKE THAT ONE!
    You heard 'm Funkman. :D

7. Funkatron

Funkatron Active Member

I choose none :p. Sorry, Empress

8. amelia_tomashi

Twas worth a shot.

9. Funkatron

Funkatron Active Member

Chapter 34: Fire and Ice

Got another one for you. Only a few chapters left

Author’s Notes: I apologize in advance if the fight scenes stink. I still think I don’t do them very well, so please be gentle. I hope I continue doing a good job at ferreting out all those pesky typos I’m famous for. I’m glad you guys appreciate my effort for giving you a more polished piece of literature.

Now, what’s next? The fight begins and things may go from bad to worse…

Haunted Destiny Chapter 34: Fire and. Ice

The silence was deafening. The six teenaged heroes waited, watching for any signs of movement from the enemy. Drops of sweat traced lines on all of their faces; some of it was due to the unbearable heat but most of it was from the equally heavy tension. Danny’s knuckles cracked absentmindedly, his eyebrow creased in concentration. With his family now safe, his mind no longer had to be worried about their safety. Now all he had to do was keep them safe. He knew that this battle was probably going to be his toughest yet, possibly even more demanding than his battles with his future self or Pariah Dark. At the same time, however, he felt an overwhelming sense of peace and reassurance. He couldn’t tell whether it was because he had some help now or whether it was Raven in particular who was the source.

Raven’s face was as usual hidden behind her hood. What could be seen was serenity and impassiveness, her usual demeanor whenever in battle. Inside her mind was a different story. She was a mix of emotions: she felt anger at Valara for causing Danny so much grief but at the same time felt pity for what she went through with her father. Raven could certainly relate to negative patriarchal role models. She was relieved to see her friends were fine, especially Danny, but at the same time was concerned for their safety. Valara was as powerful as her father now, who they had a hard time dealing with before. That was bad enough, but at the same time, her emotions were as wild and uncontrollable, which made her even more dangerous. There was also the fact that the pain in Raven’s ribs was returning, making it even harder to think or breathe.

Uncertainty was something they all had on their minds. He tried to tell himself that this was like any other battle. They were the Titans, after all. They’ve faced adversaries that were quite powerful and, when it came to Trigon, even god-like. Even with their track record, however, there was an uneasiness that lay at the pit of his stomach. Robin didn’t necessarily fear for himself, but for his team; more specifically, a certain red-headed alien on the team. He knew she was strong; stronger than he could ever be and yet she was so fragile at the same time. He wanted to protect her with all his being and hoped that he had the strength to do so.

Robin glanced towards he and saw the determination in her eyes; a stark contrast to her normal jovial nature. Starfire was normally a kind soul, but she was always there to fight for her friends. She, too was thinking about how she would be able to turn protect her friends. She was so happy to see Raven back, though she knew they weren’t out of danger yet. She trusted Robin to lead them to victory, though worry still haunted her mind.

Cyborg was wired and ready for some action. He, like the rest, was happy for Raven’s return. The Titans were practically family and Raven, specifically, was like a sister to him. He was more than willing to defend his family from anything. The mechanical titan clenched his jaw and cocked his sonic cannon. Next to him was his normal partner in crime, Beast Boy. The green, elfin-like hero’s face was noticeably absent of any jesting. Even he knew that this was a battle that wasn’t to be taken lightly. He could feel it: the instincts of all the animals he was able to transform into were screaming. It was something that didn’t happen very often. What was even rarer was that they all were in agreement that the upcoming battle was nothing to joke about. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end as he tried to amass enough courage.

All of this took mere seconds, but to the Titans it felt more like hours. While the apprehension wound up even tighter within the heroes, their adversary seemed unperturbed. Valara’s face bore a determined, confident look. She knew she had nothing to worry about. The power she had taken from her father was more than enough to ensure her victory. Danny would be hers, whether he wanted to or not. She ignored the others; there was no way any of those mortals could harm her now. Instead, she focused on the one person who stood a whisper of a chance of standing in her way: Raven.

That half-demon wench was becoming an annoyance at every turn. She could feel her anger swelling up again, intensifying the fire in her chest. That ***** would pay for even going near her Danny. She would pay and then Danny would be Valara’s once again. Her hands balled up into fists, which then ignited. She watched as her enemies went rigid. She unfurled her hands and raised them in a fighting stance, putting her attention solely on Raven. She was going to enjoy this. A lot.

“Well, are you going to make me wait all day?” Valara said, feigning boredom, “Oh well. If you won’t come to me, then…” A fireball appeared above each of her outstretched palms. She grinned devilishly as she launched one at the Titans.

“Titans, scatter!” Robin cried, though the order wasn’t needed. His team was had already leaped into action, launching themselves out of harms way before the attack reached them. The fireball detonated once it hit the ground they had previously been occupying, deafening them with an earsplitting boom and obscuring the immediate area with smoke and debris. Valara continued to smirk, her eyes glowing with power and confidence as she awaited a reply to her act of aggression.

She didn’t have to wait long: Robin soon burst out of the cloud in mid-jump, his Bo staff extended, glowing with green ecto-plasm. He struck with precision accuracy, swinging the weapon in a wide arc. Instead of hitting something solid, however, Robin’s weapon simply passed through the ghostly sorceress. Not missing a beat, the boy wonder, continued his assault, swinging and stabbing his staff in repetition. Valara, however, made no effort to move; in fact, she struggled not to laugh at Robin’s ineffective efforts. With a final swipe, the teen hero jumped back to a safe distance to inspect his now smoking stump of a weapon.

Throwing away the smoldering shard of metal to the side, he pulled out two birdarangs and smashed them together, creating a sword. He continued his assault, trying to slice into his foe, but to no avail. Valara yawned, finding the lack of a challenge extremely boring. With a playful gleam in her eye, she stabbed a flaming hand into the boy wonder. Robin, quickly jumped out of the way… just as a well timed sonic blast slammed into the sorceress, sending her flying.

“Booyeah!” Cyborg triumphantly cried, glad that their plan was actually working. Valara quickly righted her self and swiftly dodged another beam of sonic energy. She growled in annoyance and was about to retaliate when a starbolt hit her from behind, sending her crashing back into the ground. A downpour of the green bolts of energy soon followed, showering the landscape with wanton destruction. Directly above was Starfire, who surveyed the damage, her eyes and hands glowing and prepared to attack again. She couldn’t make out where the enemy was through all the smoke her assault had kicked up. Suddenly, a stream of fire erupted through the smoke, heading directly towards the alien girl. Starfire easily dodged the flames.

Valara was beyond annoyed now. The Titans were more exasperating than she expected. She fired another stream into the air, hoping to permanently ground the flying one when an emerald ram, broke through the smoke that had surrounded her, slamming her head on in the gut. She yelped and swung wildly at the animal. Beast Boy, who was now a monkey, easily dodged her attempts at frying him. He then grew until he was a crocodile, swinging his now powerful tail at the ghost girl. Valara vaulted backwards to avoid the swing, only to be hit in the side by a rock engulfed in black energy.

Robin smiled as he watched the battle. His plan was working perfectly. It was a technique the Titans used on occasion against their enemies. They knew that the Pyres were too powerful to take on directly. The best way attack an enemy like them was to attack from all sides; one of them would distract their opponent while the rest would take turns attacking them, keeping them off balance. The secret was to be quick and to keep their distance. The smokescreen created by the damage also served to confuse her and to keep them hidden. He was glad that Raven deduced his strategy without any explanation and joined into the fray. Once they had her sufficiently confused it would be up to Phantom and his ice powers to finish the job. Seeing that it was his turn to attack again, the boy wonder launched a volley of cryo-discs at the ghost, hopefully to slow her down.

Enough was enough. They were just playing with her now, which infuriated Valara. How dare they tease her like this? She screamed indignantly, her hair now burning brighter than before. The air around her rippled from the heat and then expanded around her, the wall of air blowing away any smoke that was left. The discs that were headed her way exploded upon impact of the blast. A dome of fire surrounded her just as more starbolts rained down from the sky. The signature blue beam of Cyborg’s sonic cannon battered the red shield uselessly.

“Not fair at all,” she remarked mischievously, “Though I would normally love the attention, this doesn’t concern you. This quarrel is between me, the wench Raven and my dear Danny. If you’re looking for someone to play with, however…” She lifted her hand as the tattoos on it began to glow ominously. She bent down and in one swift motion impaled the ground. The lines in arm seemed to take on a life of their own as they snaked through the rocks, spreading out in all directions like the roots of a tree. The ground began to tremble, threatening to throw the Titans off their feet. Large fissures and cracks began to form as the earth shifted. The roar of the rumbling was soon surpassed by the roaring of a different kind. The ground exploded in numerous places, revealing the same fiery beasts the titans had faced back in Jump City. Like their predecessors, they seemed to be made of volcanic rock, with glowing magma showing through cracks all over their body and flaming manes adorning their head, in a red that mirrored that of their new master.

“Now, now, my pets,” Valara began to warn, “Don’t play with your toys too roughly. Mommy isn’t going to get you any new ones.” The creature bellowed in reply, making a dash towards the grounded Titans. Starfire immediately began to lend a hand, firing towards the oncoming animals in order to halt their advance. Unfortunately, she wasn’t expecting what happened next: two of the beasts leapt into the air, running as if they were on solid ground. Starfire uttered a surprise yelp as her air superiority was contested. “Now that there are no longer any distractions…” Valara held up a hand just as a boulder came crashing towards her. The rock suddenly just stopped just millimeters from her palm. She sighed and began to glare at Raven, who had a rather shocked look on her face, “You look surprised. You shouldn’t be. This domain was created by my father. Since I’ve… inherited his powers, it now belongs to me. I control everything here.” Snapping her fingers, the rock suddenly shattered into smaller, sharper pieces, dozens in all. Each of the stones began to glow brightly with heat. Waving her hand, she sent her the red hot stones flying towards her rival gleefully.

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos!” Raven commanded, her hands crackling with power as she created a defensive barrier. The rocks detonated on her shield like ammunition shells, their explosions shaking her as she struggled to keep herself protected. Sweat began to form on her brow as the stress and exhaustion of the last few days continued to take a toll on her.

“What’s the matter, Raven?” the fiery ghost asked cheekily, “Can’t handle the heat? Not many people can.” She fired a continuous stream of fire at the shield, weakening it further.

“I think I can help with that,” a voice called out from the side. A blue blast of energy collided with the crimson fire, causing a rather violent reaction, the two extremes in temperature creating an explosion. Both Raven and Valara shielded their faces as steam and pieces of ice hit them both. Raven felt a shiver run down her back as a cold hand was placed upon her shoulder, “You doing ok?” Danny asked with a wayward smile. The ghost teen had been in reluctant hiding, waiting for Robin’s signal to attack when the time was right. Unfortunately, the plan wasn’t working quite well at the moment, so Phantom decided to try and lend a hand.

“Took you long enough,” Raven sardonically replied, the corners of her mouth curled slightly in the faintest of smiles.”I’m fine…” she started to say, though her wobbling knees said otherwise. Danny grabbed her by the arm to steady her footing.

“Sure you are,” Danny retorted, “If you’re too hurt to fight, you should have escaped with my family…”

“I said I’m fine,” she repeated with emphasis, “You don’t have to worry about me.”

“There you are, my boy,” Valara called out as the steam cleared, “Be a dear and step away from that tramp, won’t you? I’m in the mood for some fried black bird.”

Danny imposed himself in front of Raven, a serious look chiseled on his face, “Valara, you need to stop this, now. This isn’t going to solve anything.”

“Can’t you see I’m doing this for us??” Valara pleaded, “Can’t you see that this hussy is just blinding you? Once she is out of the way, you and I can get back to getting to know each other a little better.”

“I’m not going to let you hurt her,” he countered, not moving an inch from where he stood.

“Danny, dear, that wasn’t a suggestion. Move, now.” Valara’s eyes twitched with displeasure.

“Then it looks like we have a problem, now doesn’t it,” the halfa stated defiantly. He now had his own grin as he stared her down.

“If that’s your choice,” Valara stated simply, her hand ignited once again. Her eyes flashed menacingly as she continued, “If you think I won’t punish you for defying me, guess again.” A ring of fire flared to life, surrounding her. Danny wondered what she was up too, until he recognized this as something Xanthus had done in the previous fight. A tendril from the fire circled her on its own, growing larger until it took on the form of a red dragon. The serpent of fire watched its prey with piercing yellow eyes akin to its mistress’s. It snorted, exhaling crimson smoke as it continued to circle, waiting for Valara’s command. It soon came as the fiery sorceress held out her hand towards the two who dared to challenge her.

The dragon obeyed, shooting at top speed towards Danny and Raven. It was smaller than the one Xanthus had used, but Danny noticed immediately that it was a lot faster. Their reaction was immediate; Danny and Raven headed in opposite directions in an effort to evade the attack. Seconds later, the dragon hit where they had once been standing, causing an earth shaking explosion. The blast wave overtook the heroes, sending them tumbling. Danny shook off his shellshock just in time to see that Valara had formed three more of her fire dragons. Two of them split up, one of them heading straight for Raven and the other to him. The third continued to circle Valara, staying behind as backup.

Danny flew at top speed, trying to keep as much distance from the serpent as possible. Unfortunately for him, as a backwards glance conveyed, it was much faster than he realized, as it was quickly closing the gap. Danny decided to use the landscape as a means of evasion. The halfa put his training to the test, bobbing and weaving around rock pillars and mini-volcanoes in hope of loosing his pursuer. The dragon was not deterred, however; it simply dodged the obstacles with ease, adding speed to reach its quarry.

“Well, if that doesn’t work,” Danny murmured to himself as he turned to face his pursuer, still keeping his speed as he flew backwards. The saurian hissed hungrily at him, its flames waving in the wind as it got closer. Danny focused on his new powers as his hand was engulfed with bluish white energy. He took careful aim and fired, a shard of ice firing from his palm. Though the dragon tried to dodge, the ice still hit its mark, piercing the beast, causing it to bellow in pain. It only slowed it down, however. The ice was already melting and the dragon looked angrier than before. Danny quickly fired again, sending a small hailstorm of icicles. It writhed in agony from being impaled numerous times. The flames of its body flickered and then extinguished, finally defeated. Breathing a sigh of relief, Danny made a b-line back towards Raven.

RADPRADPRADPRADPRADPRA

“Azarath Metrion Zinthos,” Raven uttered as her hands crackled with magic. She was having a considerable harder time with her adversary than she’d like to admit. The dragon was considerably fast and maneuverable, which made it hard to keep track of. It almost seemed that it was playing with her, which she didn’t doubt in the least; its strategy consisted of hit and run tactics, where it would try to rush into her before veering off. Her condition didn’t help matters; the pain in her abdomen was back with a vengeance, dulling her concentration. Her body was also amassing quite a number of burns from just getting near her enemy. She had tried to use her powers to shield herself with rocks and other debris, but the dragon either dodged her efforts or simply smashed through the obstructions with little effort.

Opting for a more direct approach, Raven attacked with a bolt of dark energy, which struck the dragon head on, seemingly disorientating it. She continued her assault, knocking around the construct with each blast. She was about to attack again when she suddenly felt a tingle on the back of her neck. She erected a shield just as a high speed ball of fire connected. The blast shattered her shield instantly, sending her sprawling. She moaned as she tried to get up, the world swirling around her. She froze when she heard the hiss; she knew that the dragon was about to strike, but her body wasn’t cooperating.

Just as the beast was about to claim it’s prize, a bolt of blue energy collided with its head, freezing it solid. The creature ceases to exist, as its head shattered. Raven felt a hand lay on her shoulder, “You ok?” Danny asked with concern in his voice. She nodded and accepted his hand as he helped her up. He threw up a shield quickly, just as another blast detonated. He was lucky enough to construct it out of his cryoplasm, as its icy blue glow protected them. The source of the attack was the dragon that had held back, its mouth open as it readied another fireball. Two more dragons suddenly formed around Valara, readying blasts of their own. Soon a barrage battered Danny’s makeshift shield, causing the halfa to buckle under the strain.

Raven saw the shield flicker and immediately went into action; grabbing Danny and encasing them both in her energy before both of them vanished, causing the shield to finally collapse and the spot they had been occupying to be obliterated. The two appeared moments later behind some rocks, both somewhat exhausted. “That could have worked out better,” Danny commented sardonically, “We couldn’t even get near her. Any ideas?”

“Robin seemed to have the right idea,” Raven said after catching her breath, “The only way we can beat her now is to catch her off guard.”

“Surprise attack it is,” Danny concurred, “You think you could get us close enough?”

“I can try. Have anything in mind?”

“As a matter of fact…”

VPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVPVP

“Oh where could my Phantom be?” Valara mused. Her creations were currently scouring the area for any trace of both Phantom and that slut, Raven. She knew they would be coming back eventually, though she wasn’t worried. She had no doubt that she would succeed in her plans. It was only a matter of time. In the meanwhile, she could at least have some fun.

Her planning was cut short, however, by a sound from above. Valara looked up just as a rather large stalactite of ice, encased in black energy, began to descend. Her dragons went into action, flying to meet the threat head-on. The two magics collided with one another, both sides struggling to overtake the other. The battle resulted in an explosion, as extreme heat reacted to extreme cold, sending pieces of ice everywhere. In the confusion, Valara almost didn’t notice Danny, who shot through the center of the cloud of steam and mist. His hand was glowing brightly as he pulled it back, ready to punch the sorceress of fire. Valara was ready to dodge, but found that her feet were now bound to the ground by Raven’s magic. Valara, seeing that there was no where to run, held out her hand and put up a barrier of fire. Danny’s fist connected and once again, heat struggled against cold. Danny proved to be victorious, as his hand broke through the shield and slammed into Valara’s palm. The temptress uttered a shriek as a thick sheet of ice began to cover her arm. Danny found himself being hit by another burst of hot air as he was sent flying.

Valara stared at her hand in pure disbelief. Her gaze went back and forth from Danny to her arm and back again in confusion. Her brow Furrowed as she placed her hand right below the frozen area. She bit her lip and flared up her free hand, causing both Raven and Danny to wince as she effectively caused the ice and her frozen hand to shatter, without even a peep. Now left with only a stump, she closed her eyes and focused and as she did so, tendrils of fire formed at the end of her amputated arm. The fire formed a familiar shape and soon solidified as a new hand now appeared.

“Why?” she asked, “Why do you keep defying me? Why won’t you love me? I… we can be so happy together…” Danny faulted, his hand flickering out and his advanced slowed down to a crawl. Her almost sincere look of confusion served only to put his own emotions into turmoil. He did the only thing he could do: he answered her question.

“I can’t,” Danny replied, his voice softening, “I can’t be who you want me to be. I can’t love you like you want me to. You kidnap my friends, you threaten the people I’ve sworn to protect. How am I supposed to react? I’m sorry for whatever your father did to you but what you’re doing isn’t right. You can’t make me love you.” He watched as she seemed to soak his words in. In the back of his mind, Danny hoped that he had somehow reached some voice of reason in the ghosts mind. Any fight that could be solved without conflict was ok in his book. Her eyes closed as it looked like she was mulling over what Danny had said. She soon opened her eyes again, though he noticed immediately something was different. The vulnerable expression that was on her face just moments before was now gone, replaced by something hard, something sterile.

“Father was right about you,” she said after a few moments of silence. Danny responded with a confused stare, “Those people, those humans that you care about so much; they hold you back. You have so much potential… we have so much potential and you don’t even see it because of them. There’s only really one way to solve all this.” The next sentence she uttered sent a chill down Danny’s back, “They all need to burn…”

AN: Awww, crap. And you thought things couldn’t get any hotter. I’ll try to get the next chapter coming sooner rather than later. See you next time.

10. Charles Chimag

:eek: Cool. And hot. *ba-dum... ching!*

11. KPTitan

KPTitan The Doc is in...

Are you kidding me? You do alot better than I do for battle scenes.:anime: I think I do better at the story part of fanfictions rather than battles.:sweat:

I request permission from the Empress to dump 100 gallons of icy-cold water from Antarctica onto Valera's head.:evil: Yes, I'm part of the Empire too, I wish I could get into more of the action though. If I don't get any action soon I'll go ahead and suck Wuya into a Fenton thermos and hang it on a Christmas tree. Mwhaha!

12. Charles Chimag

Well, that's festive. :D Anyways, your fight scenes are awesome. You write more interesting fanfics than I do. 'Course, maybe that's based off of chapter lengths, but you have deeper characters. :)

Hey, Funkatron, guess who's part of the Empire too? Not me. :p

13. Matoyak

Matoyak Guest

Great Fanfic

Great fanfic. When I first read the word "crossover" I thought that there was no way it'd work. Then I saw the words "Danny Phantom" and promptly went back to the forum index. After about 10 minutes I decided to give it a try. I have not regretted it. Looking forward towards your next chapter! :D The Danny - Raven pairing is interesting, to say the least. I realize after reading this entire thread that I might be killed soon for saying this, but I like the pairing. ~ducks~ ~dodges~ ~runs away with much haste and in a very fast manner~

14. amelia_tomashi

Welcome to the thread...
    Its a shame you have to die so soon...ah well.

The fight scenes weren't bad...Its the characters thoughts that really add to em I think...I read so many fics were you just skim through violence...bleh...Not interesting at all...like reading SAW. Ugh...

But I still hate you for the pairing... I need to read more of the Generals Raven violence now.

Shalom Funkdude,

15. Funkatron

Funkatron Active Member

Working on the next chapter and I must say that I'm really out doing myself, or so I think. I've really made Valara into one sick puppy. The things she wants to do in the name of twisted lust...

Glad you gave my story a chance. I hope not to disappoint in any future chapters. Don't mind the others; they will come around to the Danny/Raven pairing. All in good time.

Here is a not so well kept secret: though I do find the pairing cool, one of the main reasons I'm doing it is to just screw up the status quo. Everyone, and I mean everyone expects Danny to go with Sam or Valerie and for Raven to go with Beast Boy (or Robin or even Red X, as I've seen in numerous fanfics). This throws a major wrench in things. People in both shows will have to deal with it; Valerie and Sam in a big way, as well as BB (though I have things planned for him). I love Drama, so expect much of it in coming stories

16. amelia_tomashi

I. Still. Hate. You.

Yes, people expect them to be together, because that is how the original authors intended it! Makes sense...listen to the voices Funk...They will lead you to great and magical places!

*a little bit high right now*

17. Funkatron

Funkatron Active Member

Where is the fun in that? The whole point of fanfics is putting your own spin on existing stories. It obviously works, because you always read and beg for more :p

18. Charles Chimag

Welcome, Matoyak. Interesting name... *writes it down in a little book of names* Anyhoo... I enjoy the Danny/Raven pairing, *ducks*, and I now realize that with the cliched pairings hacked, severed, and mercilessly mutilated, the other characters are now quite free to pursue other characters, leading to multiple different pairings. Although that's probably what you were trying to say earlier....

19. amelia_tomashi

I do not recall "begging for more" at any point after your "pairing" was announced.

20. Funkatron

Funkatron Active Member

I'm sorry I cannot please you, amelia. I am glad you read and comment, though.

I just might have a gift for you guys later today. I wonder what it could be