"Teen Titans Go! To The Movies" Theatrical Feature Pre-Relase News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by CoolEric158, Sep 25, 2017.

1. disneyphilip

disneyphilip Member

Here's my prediction of what the plot of the movie will be:

Considering the film's title and poster, it seems to imply that the Titans will be travelling to Hollywood.

Due to the satirical nature of the show, I can see the movie being very meta with a lot of fourth wall breaking, jabs at the entertainment industry and parodies of classic movies and movie tropes.

As for the plot itself, I can see it being about the Titans (in what could end up being their most sympathetic portrayals in the series to date) getting so fed up with the haters, the internet "critics" bashing them, being disliked by so many, etc. and wanting to be loved for who they are, they decide to make a movie about themselves emphasizing their more redeeming and sympathetic qualities in an attempt to gain more respect and prove everyone wrong and they travel to Hollywood to get their movie into production and encounter obstacles and challenges along the way that will REALLY raise the stakes for them.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mimitchi33

mimitchi33 Idol Time Countdown!

This would be a really funny movie if it did happen!

• Like Like x 1