1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "Some of Their Parts" Talkback

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Rate and Comment on this episode of "Teen Titans Go!"

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

100.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Another week of all-new Teen Titans Go! episodes nears the end! Check out Teen Titans Go! tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "Some of their Parts" airs Thursday, July 30th, 2015 on Cartoon Network
    Robin uses a prism to split each Titan into the five facets of their personalities so he can choose only the best parts for his ideal crime fighting team.

Comments?

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Hey, saw Plasmus in that heap of monsters! Neat to see all the references and characters from past episodes.

3. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty good episode. I liked how efficient the team became when the best trait of each Titan was brought to life. And the Robins versus Silkies battles were pretty funny.

4. Neo Ultra Mike

Neo Ultra Mike Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts

Actually this was an episode I liked. I appreciate them revisiting the "differing personalities" concept from "Colors Of Raven" (actually yeah being split into five specific parts of a personality to make one hole... was that something that somehow inspired Inside Out? I doubt it but apparently if Osmosis Jones had things in it that IO would use, could this as well?) and seeing them again, as well as the other Titans. And instead of the main personality group Robin assembled either just ditching him or disappoiting him I like how the conflict was instead Robin wanting a super team of Robins... but no part of his personality being any good whatsoever. Honestly this is good Robin bashing as it's cracking down on the annoying parts of his personality as much as most of the others like Robin's hatred of Cyborg's goofiness and enthuasim, calling most of the Raven's useless, none of the Starfires wanting him and Beast Boy being the same in any personality but one making for a good human shield. This one using various continuity and actually a funny base line idea was actually a very solid episode. Not a terribly great finale for season two but eh "Puppets What" wasn't much of one for the first season though at least that had more of a unique gimmick then this one did.

5. Doguineta

Doguineta Active Member

This episode was hilarious. The concept was already good, and the execution was great too. I had a feeling Robin's traits would be lame.

6. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

The pile of monsters was a neat collection (top to bottom) of characters from past episodes:
    *Plasmus - he previously appeared in "You're Fired" and "Nose Mouth"
    *The big worm monster at start of "Parasite" - Starfire picks a big roach from its teeth for Feast Day
    *On his back, in the middle of the pile, Gilnark the Terrible from "Second Christmas"
    *Right of Gilnark, you can only see the legs and bottom of black torso, Parry in her Cironelian Chrysalis Eater form, from "Parasite"
    *The monster in the walker suit from "Colors of Raven" where the Mysterious Prism is from and "Nature"
    *Right of the walker suit monster is the giant one eyed octopus monster from "Dude Relax"
    *Left of the walker suit monster is a five eyed orange monster. That one I haven't figured out yet.

7. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Haha, good episode. Robin really messed up, though; his new team was actually pretty efficient. They seemed like a team that would get the job done, but of course he had to let his ego get the best of him.

Poor Beast Boy, becoming the literal meat shield.