1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "Secret Garden" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jan 21, 2016.

?

Rate and Comment on this episode of "Teen Titans Go!"

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

33.3%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

66.7%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! airs tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "Secret Garden" airs Thursday, January 21st, 2016 on Cartoon Network
    When Cyborg starts to rage out, Starfire takes him to her secret garden in the backyard to relax.

Comments?

2. disneyphilip

disneyphilip Member

Nice episode.

3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

I found this one lackluster - basically a retread of that episode where Beast Boy tried to teach Robin how to chill out on the couch but with Cyborg and Starfire. Shame, because the the others this month were amusing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Episode 23 of Season 3 was great/funny, love the episode title to my favorite awesome classic fantasy movie, previous episodes Squatch & Stretch/Garage Sale were awesome/funny with the silly cartoon violence, the Gumball/Darwin Roadrunner/Wile E. Coyote parody, anime gag, and previous episode callbacks,

The highlights:

It's so a rehash on Dude Relax only with Starfire/Cyborg this time, sweet.

Both Robin, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy being jerkwads calling dibs on everything was hilarious, hahahahahahaha:p.

Cyborg's crazy rage out was hilarious, hahahahahaha, he joins with Donald Duck, Benson/CJ, and Nicole Watterson, hehehe.

Starfire's Secret Garden for Cyborg, sweet.

Cyborg inviting Robin, Beast Boy, and Raven to Starfire's Secret Garden, hahahahahaha.

Starfire's crazy rage out is SO CUTE/funny, hahahahahaha:p.

Both Robin, Beast Boy, and Raven's crazy rage outs being crazy jerkwads was so hilarious terrorizing Jump City, their villainous nature as usual, hahahahaha, Brother Blood is right to call them a dangerous menace to society.

I hope to see Red X II, Trident, Warp, Johnny Rancid, The Master of Games, Atlas, Adonis, Katarou, Malchior, Psimon, and Cheshire show up comedy-styled pretty soon.

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Radical, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  5. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Meh, this episode was one of those, "THIS IS FUNNY BECAUSE WE'RE ALL SCREAMING!" episodes. Too obnoxious for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Action!

Action! Active Member

I liked when Starfire did the dibs.

• Like Like x 1
  7. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty boring episode, to be honest. Nothing really happened until towards the end. I did like the concept of a secret garden that can calm you, though. I wouldn't mind having a place like that to visit sometimes. The ending was kind of fun, with the Titans reaching stage 4 and Cyborg having to calm them down but overall, the weakest episode in a while.