1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Teen Titans Go!" Season Four Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Rate & Discuss this "Teen Titans Go!" Season

1. *****

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Oh, Jinx, we knew you'd appear in this episode. I like how the writers try to mislead you by having one of the characters doubt that she would have anything to do with it. :p

• Like Like x 2
  2. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "Brain Percentages"
    Episode Debut - June 16th, 2017
    Written by - Steve Borst
    Directed by - Peter Rida Michail

Beast Boy starts using more than 10% of his brain in an effort to find the hidden images in a puzzle.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

#122 RoyalRubble, Jun 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty boring or maybe it didn't go weird enough for a season 4 episode. Even the season 6 trolling didn't spark any ire with me anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Didn't care too much about this episode. It's kind of funny, but I found all the stories about characters getting smarter on this show, to be pretty dumb, even more than the usual episodes and not that much fun. "Brain Food", "Knowledge" and now this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Robin44

Robin44 Member

This episode was sorta funny but really mediocre. I liked when Beast Boy had roasted the other Titans and how they got trapped in the maze at the end.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

Has anyone else here seen Lucy? This episode was specifically parodying that movie, so maybe this episode would have been funnier for those who watched it.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, I saw it. I knew they were parodying it. Minus the drugs and violence and likeable actress and...etc.

• Like Like x 2
  8. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I saw Lucy as well, though I didn't care too much for the movie either. It's a pretty weird choice to parody, though it's kind of cool they picked a more recent movie instead of referencing older stuff like usual.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Otaku-sempai

Otaku-sempai Well-Known Member

Well, I suppose that the crew could parody something even more recent, like Kingsmen and its upcoming sequel, by introducing a British team of super-teens to contrast with the Titans.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "BL4Z3"
    Episode Debut - June 23rd, 2017
    Written by - Brady Klosterman
    Directed by - Dave Stone

The Titans become hackers to stop a gang of computer pirates.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

#130 RoyalRubble, Jun 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  11. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

This turned out to be a pretty good one, imo. Similar to that video game one. Dug how the Titans were so super upbeat at the start of the episode then Robin progressively wore them down with talk of the cool hacking adventure and spiel about the FBI and what hackers do.

Robin's computer set up. lmao. Loved how they picked on all the old stuff. Chuckled at all that. Totally knew they would freeze the computer. Perfectly topped off with blue screen of death and the rat doing the reboot for them. Couldn't stop laughing after I saw the "Kool Dudes" game. LexCorp instead of Windows makes sense. The slow search, heh. Or commenting on stealing neighbor's Wi-Fi. heh.

Matrix shout outs. rofl. Red pill, blue pill scene was awesome. Robin as Neo, heh. Even a buns callback. Free your mind talk. Even funnier, the FBI shows up -- and who were a major group of bad guys in the Matrix, Agents. wink. Pity they couldn't fit in the dumb bullet time fx during the sword fight.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

After enjoying Avogodo and Jinxed, Robin bees more horrible/worser as much as the audience hate that version of Robin though:sweat:, but the writers love Evil Robin and I enjoy Evil Robin as well, hehehe.

BL4Z3 was pretty sweet/funny,

Robin wanting a cool hacking adventure like his Body Adventure obsession, hahahahahahaha:p.
    The other Titans annoyed of Robin if he does boring unappealing stuff, hahahahahaha.
    The Titans loving those jellybeans, hahahahahaha.
    Robin's Neo look, love The Matrix references.
    A shame the other Titans didn't get the cool Matrix outfits.
    Love the Mr. Freeze/Captain Cold game Kool Dudes.
    The other Titans messing with the old computer stuff causing the computer to freeze along with the rat rebooting it was funny.
    Love the Computer Pirates after the Hand Zombie/The Avogodo:D, great funny new minor villains.
    Starfire/Raven look cute as Computer Pirates.
    The Computer FBI were awesome new characters, they think the Teen Titans are the Computer Pirate villains, a funny ending, hehehehe:p.

• Like Like x 2
    #132 Radical, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  13. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

"BL4Z3" was pretty funny. Better than last week's episode. I guess parodying a movie I liked (The Matrix) made things more amusing this time. Lots of good gags, like Robin's old computer, the jellybeans, the wi-fi and slow internet speed, the Kool Dudes game with Mr. Freeze and Captain Cold, etc. I liked how the fight ended up as more of a pirate adventure than Robin initially thought it would be. The ending was pretty good too, with the Titans getting chased by the FBI.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

This was pretty funny, actually (I laughed when I realized that Robin wanted to do this high-tech hacking with a desktop. What, he couldn't afford a laptop?

I dont even want to know why Robin took those photos of himself...

The climax was really cool - especially that final scene. Maybe wearing pirate costumes wasn't the best idea.

• Like Like x 2
  15. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "Hot Salad Water"
    Episode Debut - June 30th, 2017
    Written by - Christopher Gentile
    Directed by - Luke Cormican

When drinking tea turns the other Titans English, it's up to Robin to save America from another British invasion.

Comments?

#135 RoyalRubble, Jun 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  16. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

No Mad Mod, what the hell? I am so disappointed.

Well I wonder if this episode will air outside of the U.S., and has a terrible message of just close our minds to other cultures.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

I have to admit: you were really rockin', Robin. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

"Yup" on the Declaration was hilarious.

Can't believe all those pop culture references popped up.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Hot Salad Water was pretty sweet/funny,

Robin is right that the tea is evil, hehehehe.
    The history with the Founding Fathers/British soldiers was great/funny.
    The other Titans speaking British was funny:p.
    A funny America musical number.
    Queen Elizabeth II, my favorite great new minor villainess, I knew it next to South Park/JoJo's Bizarre Adventure making her the villainess, hehehe:p.
    Robin vs. Queen Elizabeth II was great/funny along with her funny well-deserved defeat, hehehe.
    A great funny ending.

No Mad Mod in the episode, rats.

• Like Like x 1
  20. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

"Hot Salad Water" turned out pretty good. Most of the gags worked and Robin's song was fun. I can't really think of too much else to add, but overall this was a decent story but still weird enough to fit alongside the rest of the episodes from this show.