1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

"Teen Titans Go!" Season Four Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Oct 20, 2016.

?

Rate & Discuss this "Teen Titans Go!" Season

1. *****

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Never A Good Bot

They didn't get back together (BB wanted to, but Raven put him in the "doghouse"). And even if they did, it likely would have been forgotten about or ignored in the next episodes.

That's the joke. They are so blatantly incompatible that anything between them isn't really meant to be taken seriously, at least not by the writers.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. disneyphilip

disneyphilip Member

Sir, you could not be anymore wrong if you tried. :mad:

3. ShadowBlinky

Please remember that this is purely a COMEDY show, and a profound romance in general is just not funny. If you truly believe that this latest episode isn't most likely as far/serious as they are going to go with this "relationship", then I don't know what to tell you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "Permanent Record"
    Episode Debut - March 3rd, 2017
    Written by - Jacqueline Menville
    Directed by - Luke Cormican

It's back to school as the Titans teach each other about science and grammar.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

#64 RoyalRubble, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2017
  5. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Permanent Record was great/funny, I thought it was a return of Hey You, Don't Forget About Me in Your Memory, but the Titans' own school comedy is more funnier, hehehe,

Robin the scumbag to torture the Titans as usual, but as teacher after his crane-kicking school bully role, hehehe.
    Beast Boy having a random cousin was funny.
    Both Starfire/Raven look cute as teachers.
    Both Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven being teachers on science and grammar was great/funny, especially with Starfire's "thes" and Raven's no-caring as a teacher, hahahahahaha:p.
    Both Beast Boy, Starfire, Cyborg, and Raven marking checks on Robin was great/funny, love it with the Titans beating Robin, hehehe:p.
    The Magic School Bus reference.
    The funny ending with Robin's satisfying defeat, hahahahaha.

Love Speedy/Kitten's cameo in BBRAE:D, I hope Kitten gets major focus further episodes though.

• Like Like x 1
    #65 Radical, Mar 3, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  6. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

I can't believe I am saying this, but tonight's Teen Titans Go premiere was the best premiere episode of the night. Better than Steven Universe episode about pro wrestling that I didn't care about, better than the Powerpuff Girls episode that focused on the most annoying character on the show.

So yeah, TTG wins by default.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

"That's just a smooth R&B single!" cracked me up. The blatant Magic School Bus and BB's cousin, not so much.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty boring episode, overall. I liked how the Titans understood the science behind Beat Boy's gibberish. Star's "The" lesson was kind of the lame. Cyborg's song was decent and it was cool how he used R&B to teach chemistry. Somehow, I saw the ending coming since they mentioned Beast Boy's cousin.

9. Orangesilentplanet

Orangesilentplanet New Member

Feel sorry for Robin. He's always the villain in these episodes. Couldn't anything go his way?

James

10. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:00PM ET on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "Titan Saving Time"
    Episode Debut - March 10th, 2017
    Written by - Steve Borst
    Directed by - Peter Rida Michail

The Titans are determined to find out what happened to the missing 2'oclock hour during Daylight Saving Time.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

#70 RoyalRubble, Mar 10, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
  11. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

For once, I was right there with Robin thinking WTH. This was episode really boring until they got to the farm, imo. Feels like a half-baked idea they okayed and quickly whipped up a script. The only thing that got a laugh from me was the rooster eyeing the green hen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I appreciate them trying to do an episode about Daylight Saving Time. Not many shows have tried something like this. The only other cartoons I can think of would be The Powerpuff Girls and Regular Show. This one turned out pretty bizarre but it was also kind of lame. I thought their theory about a farmer being responsible was amusing but as expected from this show it turned out to be true just to prove Robin wrong. The fight with Old MacDonald's animals was pretty good (I liked that Robin versus chicken gag) but I didn't really care for the ending, just too random for me I guess.

13. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

Well shouldn't the real villain have been WW1 era Germany, they are the true people responsible for this, thank you John Oliver.

14. Radical

Titan Saving Time was pretty sweet/funny, cool they did a Daylight Savings Time episode,

The Titans learning about Daylight Savings Time.
    The Titans' theory on the farmer being responsible was funny.
    Robin confused by it and not believing it was funny.
    Ol' Mc.Donald the evil farmer, my next favorite new minor villain after The Dance Demon/The evil Carnies:D.
    Of course they are right to prove Robin wrong, hehehe, a great fun plot.
    Bingo the giant guard dog/evil strong farm animals were awesome.
    The Teen Titans vs. the evil strong farm animals was great/funny:p.
    Ol' Mc.Donald's defeat from Daylight Savings Time was funny.
    The funny ending.

• Agree Agree x 1
    #74 Radical, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  15. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

This is the first cartoon I've ever seen tackle Daylights Saving Time, but...it was pretty average. The final fight was entertaining, and Daylight had quite the entrance, but otherwise, feels too familiar.

16. ShadowBlinky

:^:Actually, Regular Show did it first.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster Active Member

Another ep where Star spams "the" a lot.

18. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "The Gold Standard"
    Episode Debut - March 17th, 2017
    Written by - Steve Borst
    Directed by - Dave Stone

It's St. Patrick's Day and after wishing to become a leprechaun, Beast Boy becomes obsessed with gold.

Comments?

#78 RoyalRubble, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  19. Yoshimickster

Yoshimickster Active Member

Huh, that's actually some nice continuity with remembering Robin's a leprechaun-AS WELL-as giving a believable reason why he's not a leprechaun all the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Radical

The Gold Standard was pretty sweet/funny, I like this one better than the first St. Patrick's Day episode,

The Titans wanting to trap the leprechaun was funny.
    Love the continuation of Robin being a leprechaun, hehehe.
    Raven's funny moments/lines, hahahahahaha.
    Leprechaun Beast Boy being the villain was enjoyable/funny.
    Leprechaun Beast Boy's payback crushing Raven, hahahahaha, since Beast Boy was always Raven's punching bag previous episodes, hehehe:p.
    Cyborg, Starfire, and Raven being leprechauns, both Starfire/Raven look cute as leprechauns.
    The Leprechaun Teen Titans vs. Leprechaun Beast Boy was a great entertaining Dragonball Z-like final fight.
    The funny ending with Leprechaun Starfire, Leprechaun Cyborg, and Leprechaun Raven being greedy/selfish, hahahahahaha:p.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #80 Radical, Mar 17, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017