1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "Scary Figure Dance" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Oct 29, 2015.

?

Rate and comment on this episode of "Teen Titans Go!"

1. *****

66.7%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

33.3%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

Happy Halloween from your favorite TV show! A new episode of Teen Titans Go! debuts tonight at 6:30pm (ET) on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "Scary Figure Dance" airs Thursday, October 29th, 2015 on Cartoon Network
    The Titans’ Halloween party is interrupted by the Hive Five robbing a candy factory.

Comments?

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Eh, it was okay. Ghostbusters nods made me chuckle. But the funniest thing was Raven and Starfire possessing Mammoth and See More then trying to talk like dudes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

First Ducktales, now Ghostbusters, how do they get away with these references?

Nice that all of the HIVE gets lines this time, Robin's elevator scare was the most lame but most effective. Nice they all got along for once, and not end with the Titans being their usually jerky selves to the poor HIVE.

BTW: witch Raven is awesome. If only Dr. Light could see her now.

• Like Like x 1
    #3 zoombie, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Decent episode. It was neat seeing the characters in their Halloween outfits. Robin's idea of getting themselves killed so they can haunt the Hive Five was about as ridiculous as some of his other schemes on the show. The Ghostbusters allusions were pretty amusing. The Scary Figure Dance was neat. I was expecting it to be more like the Skeleton Dance which (I think) was introduced by Disney in the 1930s and then used in other cartoons over the years.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doguineta

Doguineta Active Member

Great episode, always nice to see the HIVE (and even nicer to hear them speak!). Speaking of, doesn't it seem like they got a bit more budget for VAs this season? The villains (Brother Blood, the Brain, Killer Moth, the HIVE) are showing up more frequently and consistently speaking, unlike Season 2. Hopefully they bring in Rodger Bumpass soon, I really enjoyed this show's Dr. Light.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1