1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "Finally A Lesson" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by RoyalRubble, Apr 28, 2016.

?

Rate & Discuss this "Teen Titans Go!" episode!

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

100.0%
  1. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Tune in to a new Teen Titans Go! episode, tonight at 6:30PM ET on Cartoon Network! Will the Titans finally learn a lesson?

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go! "Finally A Lesson"
    Episode Debut - April 28th, 2016
    Directed by: Peter Rida Michail
    Written by: Michael Jelenic & Aaron Horvath

The gang learn a valuable lesson from Robin.

Comments?

Mod Note: We appreciate and encourage discussion, but please keep your posts civil, relevant and insightful. Please do not post any improper or inflammatory material, as we will issue warnings if we believe it necessary. And remember to keep the discussion ON-TOPIC!

#1 RoyalRubble, Apr 28, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

This turned out to be a pretty good one. Worth the 1 year+ wait since they announced it a con.

Lying to Batman about building a new crime lab and getting the money was so awesome. :D

lol'ed they considered rent control to be evil and intimidated the super villains to leave.

Also, love it when the other Titans mimic Starfire. In this case, Robin. lmao.

• Like Like x 1
  3. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Pretty good episode. I think my favorite parts were the Titans' reactions, either bored or scared, to Robin's various explanations. Tricking Batman into founding their project was a good gag, too. Also liked how the Titans had to fix problems in the building for the villains, and then evicting them. Robin's commercial at the end was silly, but a decent way to end the episode.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Yeah, it totally reminded me of those NBC ones, the more you know or whatever it was.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Season 3 episode 30/Episode 134 was pretty awesome/funny and my favorite, better than the previous awful episodes Teen Titans Go Easter Holiday Classic/Bottle Episode,

The highlights:

The Robin Stinks card, hahahahaha, the other Teen Titans know why he stinks when he bullies/tortures/torments them alot, hehehe.

I like those cool bully kids Randy/Chip, that's a good moral lesson, don't hang out with a bad crowd.

Robin being a greedy selfish creep as usual was funny.

Starfire being a horse and both Cyborg/Beast Boy mimicing Starfire was funny, hahahahahaha.

Robin lying to Batman about building a new crime lab for money was great/funny, hahahahaha:p.

Robin sicking his dogs on Starfire, Beast Boy, and Cyborg was so funny, hahahahahaha.

Nice seeing Brother Blood, Mumbo, Dr. Light, Control Freak, and Punk Rocket, I'm happy Punk Rocket returned, yaaaaaay:D.

The Teen Titans fixing the problems for the supervillains and kicking them out, hahahahahaha.

Robin's commercial at the end, hahahahahaha:p.

• Like Like x 1
    #5 Radical, Apr 30, 2016
    Last edited: May 30, 2016
  6. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

This episode was actually pretty good, maybe because it required that some of the dialogue/humor actually be somewhat intelligent. And...it was actually kinda educational? I mean, they didn't go very in-depth, but still.

And some of the funniest scenes were the Titans reactions. No teen wants to talk about mortgages or trust funds.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1