1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "Black Friday" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Nov 19, 2015.

?

Rate and discuss this episode of "Teen Titans Go!"

1. *****

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

25.0%
  4. ***1/2

25.0%
  5. ***

25.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

25.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! airs tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "Black Friday" airs Thursday, November 19th, 2015 on Cartoon Network
    Starfire is visited by three ghosts and shown the true meaning of Black Friday.

Comments?

2. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I thought this was a fun twist on the Christmas Carol story. There were some good laughs, like Starfire's "Uncle Scrooge McDuck you all" line, her thinking ghost Robin was wearing a dress, Aquaman beating up Aqualad or the Brain's role in the story. Raven being the ghost of Black Friday future was predictable enough. And the ending was a little too weird, I was expecting them to end it all with a better gag or something.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

It felt like an average episode. Pity. But I think even for the original animated series, they cited having trouble with Starfire-centric episodes or in the least why they never did a Starfire-centric season.

I thought the ending would be Silkie coming out of nowhere and eating everything they just bought and Buster.

4. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Awesome/hilarious Black Friday episode, my top favorite epic episode next to Cat's Fancy, Hey You, Don't Forget About Me In Your Memory, The Fourth Wall, Grube's Fairytales, and A Farce(Brother Blood getting his ending win, yaaaaay), hehehe, but yaaaaay, Teen Titans Go! the next cartoon to have Black Friday after South Park, sweet,

The highlights:

Both Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven ready for Black Friday, this will be hilarious, hehehe.

Seeing Raven spazzing out is cute/hilarious, "the lines are already forming", hahahahahaha:p, seeing those comedy sides of Raven who's the calm/cold/serious one is so great.

Starfire not liking Black Friday is understandable, those massive crowds/crazy people, and mentioning Uncle Scrooge McDuck, hahahahahaha.

A Christmas Carol story reference with Starfire meeting three ghosts to show the true meaning of Black Friday, sweet/funny.

Starfire mentioning Ghost Robin wearing a dress, hahahahahahahaha:p.

Cool to see Aquaman(beating up Aqualad, hahahahahaha), Aqualad, Batgirl, Jayna of the Wonder Twins(yaaaaaaaaay), Kid Flash, Mas y Menos, Bumblebee, The H.I.V.E.(nice to see more of my Jinx, hehehe), Kyd Wykkyd(finally he shows up, I hope he bees with the H.I.V.E. further episodes), Brother Blood, The Brain, Mumbo, Dr. Light, Mad Mod, Killer Moth, and Control Freak:D.

All the superheroes/supervillains among the crazy massive crowds of Black Friday was hilarious to see, hahahahahaha.

Raven being the Ghost of Black Friday Future was awesome/so obvious, hahahahahaha.

The supervillains' sweet payback stomping on Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, and Raven, hahahahahaha.

Starfire going crazy liking Black Friday was hilarious, hahahahahahaha, poor Jinx at the end.

Buster the random spirit of Black Friday, hehehe, a pretty weird ending though.

• Like Like x 1
    #4 Radical, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
  5. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I actually liked this one (maybe because I like Black Friday). The whole thing was so absurd, but it worked this time.
    Also loved the Scrooge McDuck reference.

• Like Like x 1
  6. missCT

missCT Angels we have heard!

It was actually pretty hilarious because this is exactly how seriously people take this 'holiday'. Though I have to say this can't beat the first Thanksgiving episode. Starfire having to go to the back of the line was really funny.

• Like Like x 1