1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Go! "And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Jul 3, 2015.

?

Teen Titans Go! - Rate and Discuss this Episode!

1. *****

33.3%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

33.3%
  4. ***1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

33.3%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

The 100th broadcasted episode of Teen Titans Go! A week of all-new Teen Titans Go! episodes comes to an end! Check out Teen Titans Go! tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "#104 - And the Award for Sound Design Goes to Rob" airs Friday, July 3rd, 2015 on Cartoon Network
    Raven just wants some peace and quiet for once, and accidentally makes a magical deal that eliminates all sound.

Comments?

2. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

Only thing that got a laugh from me was the Booyah dolphin and Beast Boy getting beat up by the cat monster (and Starfire apologizing for giving it a cute sound).

And that's it. Looks like a 3 week break then another marathon week starting July 27.

3. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Didn't really like this episode. The Titans' mission to re-create sounds was a pretty neat idea, but it got annoying fast. I guess what I liked the most was Raven's line, "We have our voices back... and I immediately regret it".

4. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

The concept was clever, but execution was annoying. I liked the Whisperer though.