1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: Evaporation

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Crowgirl, Mar 26, 2005.

?

Which would you be most interested in?

Poll closed May 9, 2005.
  1. One of the Titans, under mysterious circumstances, lands in jail with a good chance of being there f

58.8%
  2. To figure out the identities of thieves who keep robbing banks nightly, one of the six goes undercov

41.2%
  1. Alpha Man

Alpha Man Raven in a Bikini? Brilliant!

Well, it is my believe that Crow steals the show no matter where she is. Eh, CG? ;););) Triple wink!:p

2. Liz-Slade

Liz-Slade Year of the Cat

I know but it was just something you think Crow(from the fic) would say if she were a real person.
    Actually no I just had something else I had to do at that moment.

3. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

Yikes huge plot twist! I was litterally gripping at the edge of my seat wondering "OMG all hope is gone, how is she gonna pull through?!" Then it turned out it was all a dream.

Of course, the ending was awesome, with that sort of "DUN DUN DUN" feeling to it. lol waaas it all a dream? ;)

4. RavenofAzerath~

RavenofAzerath~ military brat :b

*stays silent*

........................................................................................

*shakes fist at Kole*

grumble grumble

5. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

A mad ending. Very mad indeed. Takes the entire situation, turns it on its head and than rams it at high speed down a small cardboard tube. But that's just me going off on one myself, 'cause I haven't eaten for over six hours and my blood-sugar levels are starting to go out of whack. So I think I'll shut up before I say something even more ridiculous than I've done already.:sweat:

Like I said, a good ending. Should have been predictable, but actually wasn't. If the next fic is even half as random - which looks likely - then I'll be a very happy bunny.:p :anime:

-Matt A-

6. Starfire5

Starfire5 Member

What's this? What's this?
    There's metal everywhere
    What's this?
    There's Crow sitting in a chair
    What's this?
    Crow can't believe her eyes
    Raven must be dreaming
    Wake up, Raven, it's not just a scare
    What's this? What's this!?

Heh heh Its my little song for Evaporation!! :p But yes that is an AWESOME MOVIE! one of my favorites!

But WOW...when i read the chapter i was just WOWED out of my chair! And thats when i found my key, it was on the floor! but....yeah chapter. I didnt think it was that predictable i mean you let us think that something else was going to happen and then it didnt.

But i have to GO! i would have put more but yeah bag needs packing for Torontoness! LES MIZ!:p

7. Pun-3x

Pun-3x Member

Wow...

...a dream sequence?

You know what? I'm disappointed. I was rather hoping for something much larger. I mean, with everything that was happening, to have it all dismissed feels kinda like I was...I dunno, cheated.

Was it predictable? Not so much, though the reason in my mind was because it was too easy an answer. Granted, it's good in that at least everyone turns out okay.

I dunno. I'm hoping if there's a follow-up to THIS story, that the events (in the dream) will have a direct impact on what happens in that plot. Then we'd have a whole reason to Raven's experience.

Now, don't take this as a bash. I rather enjoyed what I read. The mysteriousness of it was well designed and left me guessing, and I liked that. But, I think that's the point. I felt the story as it was going was great and deserved a stronger ending. I'm not trying to be mean, I just wanted to be honest.

Anyway, I still hope to see more writing from you. your style is nice and clean, and you do well with the characters. Good luck in your next fic. :)