1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Teen Titans: As Eternities Die (MH)

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by Scathe's Gem, Oct 13, 2007.

1. bishospidey

bishospidey Never Back Down

Oh

Plz. Continue ,i Am Waiting For The Next Chapter To Know What Happened But I Hope U Write It Quickly .

2. bishospidey

bishospidey Never Back Down

Oh

PLZ. CONTINUE ,I AM WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT I HOPE U WRITE IT QUICKLY .:raven:

3. Scathe's Gem

Scathe's Gem Trigon's Portal

Sorry if I can't get it done quickly - I have limited computer time now. But I'll try to work on it soon.

4. Scathe's Gem

Scathe's Gem Trigon's Portal

Chapter Six​

~ ~ ~​

"Raven..."​

"Mmmn?"​

"Raven, are you all right?"​

Raven's eyes snapped open. Her teammates stood around her in her room. Everything was the same as how she left it. The remnants of the potion that she had cast before she left remained on the ground. Raven felt for her pulse. Her heart was still beating.​

"I'm... alive?" Raven whispered weakly. "Did it work?"​

"Raven, what happened?" Robin asked impatiently.​

Raven lifted her head slowly. The sun was rising, casting a golden glow on the tower, reflecting bright white off of the wall-mounted mirror. Raven coughed, causing potion dust to fall off of her in a rush.​

"Trigon... is dead," Raven said slowly.​

"How?" Robin asked.​

"Yeah, you kind of just went to your room and then we heard screaming," Beast Boy said nervously.​

And with that, Raven realized how little time had passed. It was unknown to her if it was a mere minute or an hour, but she had only spent part of a night in Trigon's world. Fearing that she had done nothing, that she had never really defeated Trigon, Raven looked down at her left hand. A blackened ring was inscribed into her finger. It was no mere dream.​

"It doesn't matter how it happened," Raven said, strength returning to her. "It only matters that the prophecy will not come true. There was no end. And there never will be."​

END​

~ ~ ~​

Would it be all right if I put this on a website?​

Critique is wecome.​