1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

World's Finest Workshops Teen Titans and DCAU Crossover Stories Covering the Red Hood and the Near Apocalypse of 09

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by jpb681991, Oct 29, 2013.

1. jpb681991

jpb681991 Member

I am in the process of making a DCAU, Teen Titans, Wolfenstein, Doom, Rise of the Triad, and Doomsday crossover event. Doomsday is a series on Revelation that I am currently working on. Who should the Red Hood be? He appeared in Batman Adventures and his identity has not been revealed. Also, this crossover will be Triad centered. Expect the Triad to tie into the Near Apocalypse of 09. Ra's Al Ghoul, Blight, Curare, Lex Luthor, Savage, The Penguin, Bane, the Red Hood, Trigon, and other villains will be working with the future Triad. Satan, Lucien Judas, and Cain Sodom are the leaders of the future Triad. The stories will be presented in the form of alternate reality games. Dick Grayson will be Nightwing. It will maintain the DCAU story and the Teen Titans story. One of the stories will be called Real Time Noire. The other story will be called Doomsday the Triad Triangle. The cool thing about Real Time Noire is that every game will take place in real time. Real Time Noire will cover the Near Apocalypse of 09 in real time. No time skips will be involved. I will post a recap of everything that has happened so far on the Writing Board so people can catch up with the original Triad story. Who do you people think is the Red Hood? It is someone that only appeared in the DCAU.