1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans Fan Fiction Tears of a Smiling Shadow-A Teen Titan Fic

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by starfire0639, Mar 2, 2005.

?

Should I continue this story and if I do will you read it?

Poll closed Mar 31, 2005.
  1. Hell ya!I'm with it till the end!

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. Of course,why wouldn't I?

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. I'll read it for a while but start to ignore it.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Na...this story bores me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

wow, nice work Ash! there were a few minro errors but all excusable, and all things you will find in the future to be simple mistakes. it's sad to see amlin go, but then again, it opens the door for some great drama coming up. GREAT WORK ASH! you are doing great without my help.

2. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

Everybody has taken what I was gonna say. What more is there to say??? Awesome chapter. Niiice.:anime: Yeah Amlin's like all icy..Ice Ice baby...:sweat: I have that stupid song in my head...:sweat:

--Faith

3. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

I have to agree with everybody else. Brilliantly done.

And I'm going to tell you Happy Birthday! now, because I"m going to be away on the 15th. :shrug: So...

Happy birthday Ash!!! :anime:

4. Kregor8

Kregor8 Communitas Ex Nihilo

Ok, I just read chapter 19. I think there are more that I haven't read...but it's very very hard for me to find them in the midst of all the other stuff.

Great chapter - very easy to read. Clear, concise. At first, it just seemed like the same old Silver yelling stuff though. Sure, it was great at first, but it gets old after a couple of chapter. But, oops! I was wrong. This isn't just a rehash - very interesting plot twist now. Good new stuff - I must search the other five hundred or so posts to find chapter 20, cause I'm sure it's on here. Anyway, allow me to go begin the hunt.

7<regor

*sounds of sniffing and growling fade into the distance, as 7<regor attempts to use a very large cat to track the chapter*

5. Kregor8

Hahaha! My nice new laptop helped me get to this first! Yay!

Ok, I have to start by complaining. You've kind of let some things slip - this chapter seems a little more helter-skelter, random not-quite-English grammar, and stuff like that. But I guess I can take it for once, because the content of the chapter was excellent.

The whole TV thing in the beginning was great. It was both funny and distrubing at the same time. The idea of the narrator totally losing it (on live TV no less) is extremely funny to me. Plus, then the destruction and everything started, and I was like "All right! Destruction" and then "Poof!" It was all a dream. Man. That was pretty cool. I'm not sure you could have picked a better place to wake Amlin up, because at that point, I just thought it was real and cool, but then it became fake and cooler. Am I making any sense?

The rest of the chapter was the part where the sentences kind of flailed around a little. The action was good though - I got a general sense of what was going on, but it could have been clearer. My only real disappointment with the end was that (in my very odd mind), the only satisfactory way a scene like that can end is with the perpetrator's blood splattering all over the alley wall. But I guess you would have known that if you'd read chapter 12 of PV. Or maybe it was 11, I can't keep track. Ok, I should really go, because I need to get some work done this afternoon so I can write/read more tonight.

7<regor

6. ShadowOfAGhost

You still got it Ash! excelent work! It was a little confusing in the begining, as to why she ws where she was, and who it was that had the gun (I thought that it was amlin with the gun for a few seconds, you know, out of desperation). other than that, there were minimal errors! Excelent work! Remember, no rush.

good job!

-Shadow :cool:

7. RavenofAzerath~

RavenofAzerath~ military brat :b

Amelin your huge!!

HA HA!!!

definetly a laugh..........but um.......is Amelin still the same age or did i miss omething here......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

~Sano

8. Pookey

Pookey Member

CH!! finally gosh took u long enough hehe just messin great ch! that was really good i liekd the TV part, that was the best 'sides bb's line hehe -sing song voice- go ash go ash its ur b-day not really but ill...sutting up now...

yes i know u don tlike couch thats why i keep it...and yes i could! grrr -storms after u- ull pay for that baka!

9. ShadowOfAGhost

wait....if you can beat her, then why are you running away? :p

10. DeathscytheVII

DeathscytheVII Farewell, Daughter of Trigon

*Blinks eye*

Do i sense an update? *blinks again*

Saints alive! ITS TRUE! *gets off rocking chair and starts to read.*

Looks like life is getting pretty hard for Amlin since she left. =/ i must say this has been a funny and disturbing chapter. Funny in the TV scene lol. When i was first reading it was wondering if i missed a chapter WAAAAAAAAY Back, (before the almighty spam), but glad to see i am still up to date ;)

i loved that last bit lol, you're all screwed to burn in hell forever, toodles ;)

:eek::ack: :eek: :eek: :ack: Still..when i first read it, i thought she was going to tear the guy's head off, because she so can ;) then the no powers thing kinda just made that impossible :(

Some of the grammar is off Ash btw ;) just a little note.

and once again, ending with another great line besides Toodles

:D

11. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

A new chapter? About bloody time, missy!:p

But hey, it was worth the wait, as I expected. Sure, the grammar was a bit screw-ball, as everyone said, but the content of the chapter more than made up for it. The TV thing and the final line were funny, if only because of their sheer weirdness (which is good in and of itself...) but it was the middle part that was the best part: seeing Amlin become so vulnerable so quickly was profoundly disturbing, and I salute your genius for both thinking that up and pulling it off so well. [salutes]

Well done, Ashley!:anime::anime::anime::anime::anime:

-Matt A-

12. PressureCooker

PressureCooker has nothing for nothing

Wow. A chapter and... not spam? Could it be? No way.

As I've said before, you never let me down when you post a new chapter. And of course this time is no exception. I enjoyed the the opening... a lot. It was very unique and made me go "huh? ... oh, now I see". Nice to see you giving your fans another chapter, please keep it up!

The Cooker

13. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Honestly, I have to agree with everything he said. As usual, it was a blast to read and it was one of those: 'What the...' chapters. Brava!!!

Great work!

Ciao,
    CG

P.S. To be blunt, and forgive me, but I did not understand your PM at all. :p

14. starfire0639

starfire0639 Active Member

Caution....this is gonna be a severly sickness and cold induced note thing.....for I took 3 tablespoons of cough medicine....and I am now a very very very drowzy yet happy child. In other words...or in other other words by my mom....I'm on a cough medicine high.-giggles for no reason-....SO I'm gonna reply to this and take a nap. For mother will not allow me outside around normal people that are not sick....for I might scare them and laugh for no reason......Right on! Reply to note thingies!
    Ok let me start by saying I have no idea in hell what helter-skelter means. If I did....I would either a-say it was meant to be like that...or b-yell at you for saying such a mundaime comment. But seeing as I'm not really caring bout anything at the moment I shall hug you and say thankies for liking my dream sequence. I'll warn everyone by saying that theres gonna be alot of those in the future. You'll never know when it'll be or what your reading is or not.-evil grin-Ah yes......I'm evil....suck it up.

And yes what you said does make sense. Dreams nightmare things are cool....especcially when I write them-smug smile-......WHAT!?-hears groans from annoying writers in the background-AH shut it and let me be non-modest for a day damnit!

And ya I would know seeing as I did read it. Busy schedule prohibits the Ash from reviewing many stories. Not like anybodys really posting any new chapters as of lately except for a coupled few. OH! And I wasn't gonna end it with blood....that would leave me with nothing to write for ...my..next..chap.........Shutting up now. Damn you and your making of me saying things ways Kregor!-runs over and tackles him-

(the use of the tackle is copyrighted by the Ash...for I am adorable enough to pull it off and not get people pissed off. Either that or when I do it people are to afriad to say anything in fear of me biting them-shrugs-)

-looks at her nails and buffs them against her shirt-Ya ya I know. I rock. No need for applause.-looks up blushing-Wha! You really think I'd be that pogonistic hei? Really people I'd think you knew me better than that.-sticks tounge out scowling-And yay no errors...little bit but not lot.....But no she had no gun....anywhere in that chapter actually. I fixed it..grammer wise and stoof. So read over if ya wish and tell me if I missed anything.
    Am is still round her 18-19 age k? Glad ya laughed tho. Wanted to make it deadly serious but nothing else popped in my head that was only three words! So thats what stuck.:sweat:
    .........Oh god that just feulked me for what I'm gonna post at the end of this thread...you'll read..and you shall figure out why!-evil cackle-......I have to much free time...-walks away with a pout-
    Oh no I won't! Unless you wanna take another headfirst ram into the mud again I suggest you keep a distance baka!-turns around glaring-Altho I didn't mind it much but I'm still getting the grossness out of my ears from last time.
    Simple act of ninju intution. Don't fight unless you have to. Also use your personal strategies in perfex to your enimeny. In other words I have an endless stamina of energy. I could run around all day and not have to catch my breath. I keep running,Jyss fallows. I keep running more, Jyss gets tired. Points are on my side.-sticks tounge out at Shadow and keeps running-

As for Deathy..To damn long of a post and I don't feel like doing all those quote http codes. It gets tiring after a while and its the weekend..I'm lazy.Ya ya Amlin's life is touhg blah blah....-looks up and winks-But I'm a nice person...I' MIGHT take it a tad easier next time.....but I doubt it.:evil: Oh and thankies!-shines an angelic smile-
    Yaya I know...tis alotta spam...But it was fun!!! -sigh-But the spam hole of this thread has widened so damn much that I don't think it even matters anymore. As long as I, the writer and leader of thread, starts the spam then woo for it.;)

And thankies. It was hard making my Amlin so....so....not worth it. You know what I mean? Like she just didn't give a damn anymore. I loved my girl narrator at the begining cus I was trying to think up the most *****y person I know and what they'd do if their lifes were falling at the brink of disturbance......Ya I really don't like that person alot.....:shrug: Ok 'nuf with that. Thankies MATE!-hugz-
    Ya spam. I went thru that pixle of a rant already.:eek: And damn you people for liking my story! If nobody read it then it would be able to stew here lonely and without love with noone to demand chapters and annoy the brain dead writer to no end!-takes a deep breath-But in a way its comforting having nagging compulsive buds that won't leave me the hell alone till they get what they want. It keeps me regular.
    Yesh I was going for that.-smile-Just wanted to let my mind run on and allow it to control everything I said. I had no word in edgewise. I just scanned it thru the word fixer thing and posted it. I seriously didn't read over it until I got a couple reviews. :anime: Ah and bout the pm I sent all of you....

Lets see um..I put the name of the reader....That seems understandable enough...Oh and then the message!

"WOO GO TO THREAD THINGY FOR THERE IS WRITING STUFF THATS NOT SPAM!...Whats that you ask? A chapter? Well well my freind were a smart little bugger now arn't we?-runs off singing-"

-looks around blushing-I was on a coffee high.....In normal words it says this...

" Go to my thread. Theres something on there thats not spam. What is it you think? A chapter? Your smart. Your right.-walks away and reads a book-"

Personally I think the first version captures the way I was acting correctly enough. And plus I call all my buds little buggers when I wanna be all cute. It ain't that hard for anyway.-smug look and walks away to find Jyss-I want my bishi back!-pout-

Ok now for my ending treat thing. Basically I spend waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time searching for funny,Naruto,TT,Yaoi, and smut on the computer. But I found something that was both Funny and Naruto. Wow a 2 for 1!! I was giddy at that fact so shut up. ANywho what it was was a music thing where two guys were acting out Sasuke and Naruto voice things. No picture mind you. Just voices and music with no atomospher my media player. Even tho it had no video or anything it was still hillarious. It starts out with Sasuke guy meditating and making this mmmmmmm noise and then the Naruto guy comes in going all spaz worthy.....reminds ya so much of me no? Anywho read the first line from Naru and you'll see why I brung up Jyss and how I'll make fun of her later and all that junk.:D
    *-Sasuke
    ~-Naruto

Naruto-Ninja of the night

*meditating*
    ~I'm a ninja its your birthday! I'm a ninja its your birthday!~
    *Quiet quiet im trying to concentrate.*
    ~Dude were ninjas. We graduated from ninja tech.~
    *Ya but that means REPECTING what it means to be a ninja*
    ~No dude...~
    *Which means patience...*
    ~I'm gonna go to parties and people are gonna be at parties and they wont even know I'm there. Their gonna be like did your hear something Tad? And their gonna be like no and their gonna look up and I'm gonna be like clinging on the ceiling and their gonna be like its a ninja awsome its a party! And I'm gonna go all 'Throw the cake up here please! Lets Ninja!'~

*Nonono dont exploit the...*
    ~Wearing all black..~
    *Don't exploit the ninja...The ninja is calm*
    ~Ya I know but, ~
    *Repeat..calm*
    ~But...~
    *Defense*
    ~...Oh ya~
    *Strategy*
    ~...Yes~
    *Eye of the dragon...*
    ~Owwaaaaaah....~
    *Feel the power of the energy from below...*
    ~We must go out and ninja in the night..~
    *You must start our quest..*
    ~Shall we?~
    *Yes*
    -wierd china music kicks in-
    ~Like the shadow serpent silence is my pail.~
    *Yes and with percesion of the cobra..Ninjas kill and leave no traaaail.*

both-We know ancient stuff and we have fun ****ing things up.

*For instance...in the confusion of a smoke bomb..I can remove your underwear..and you wouldn't even notice....I can jump roof to roof...and get my freinds...free cable.

Its bad-ass*

~I used my chinese star..To pick the locks and steal your car
    WakinOh!~

*Ninja of the night* NINJA OF THE NIGHT both- Ninja of the night!!!!

-bows-
    Ash

15. Faethie

Faethie Rockstarrlette

I'm with Shadow. I was a lil confuzzled, but it was still awesome.....
    *snickers* that end line....lolzers...

16. Kregor8

Ok, Helter-skelter. Like the Beatles song. Kind of random, higgldy-piggldy, jumbled, messy, etc...You get the idea. That's not necessarilly bad unless it comes to stringing sentences around. ;)

Hmm, more dreams? Next time I'll be watching for it, and I'll think it's a dream and it will end up being real. :p

7<regor

*The very odd and random, gorilla like yelling that my brother has randomly been shouting out all day. Just to startle me.

17. starfire0639

I'm glad ya liked it Vortex.Once again I can't keep my chapters with a straight face.If anything else I might as well say this fic is one huge joke. Not worthy of being quoted or anything like that.God knows if anyone put a line from my story in their fic....-turns her glance to her european comrad then back at the audience-
    If I wasn't so dasmn tired I might actually understand some of that...-yawn-And gorrila?....Brain hurts! Got a whole conference to sit thru then my stupid idiotic illustrations I swear nothing is looking right but I shall push onward!.....Right after I take a nap.

.......Same here.Just nod and smile and maybe they won't attack.

And now for words of rant by Ash....Why the hell did nobody tell me being a freckn adult would be so damn hard!? Earning my own money keeping fuel in the car keeping grades up encouraging students making lifelong freinds and writing and drawing and flirting and loving and nobody told me that it would be so damn hard that it would be difficult and horrible and....and awsome.:)

18. dimmy52

dimmy52 Orsati Assassin

*Knocks on sanity's door*

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Hmm... No-one's home. Well, that explains a lot of things. It explains the ridiculous amount of spam on this thread, and the sheer randomness of it all!:p

*Knock's on insanity's door*

Yeah, he's home. He's having the time of his life!:D

On to the chapter. Too short! Oh well, I can't complain, I'm guilty of doing the same thing. Numerous times. hmm....

It was very jumpy however. slightly comfusing. What else can I say?

Great work as usual, albeit the confusing part...

Cheers, DImster, Delta Member One.

19. starfire0639

-Oh he is so falling for this! Hah what a baka.-*laughs slightly and pulls down the scroll only to glare at him even closer*

Ah ok 'nuf fun and game. Its time for me to give my little readers a Halloween treat. Its full of eery and icky and fun and delight so please if you will read and be full of fright. I work hard and demanding as my fingers type away now my eyes are anime spirals and I begin to sway. So here you go my freinds for all who have waited. I thank you for your freindship and awfully awsome patience.
    Enjoy!

#339 starfire0639, Oct 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2006
  20. No Idea

No Idea Rescue Rangers, away!

Oh firsties is so mine!

Took your time about it Ash :D (purposely done just to annoy you)

An awesome chapter. I really loved it (especially the part with the mangled bodies and blood and organs...eeeeee) Write more now! Please...pretty please?

~Mr. Bad Boy~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.