1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice

TALKBACK - We Bare Bears - "Icy Nights II" - [9/29]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Gatordragon, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Gatordragon

Gatordragon Everybody scream! This is Halloween!

[​IMG]

Episode 80
    [​IMG]
    Fridays at 7:30p/6:30c!

Icy Nights II
    Premieres
    FRIDAY at 7:30 PM

This week...
    Ice Bear goes on a late-night adventure to rescue his friend, Yana, from some familiar foes.​

2. moose_tracks12

moose_tracks12 Active Member

This was such a great episode. I'm glad we got to see a continuation of Ice Bear's rivalry against Barry. Plus it was nice to see that Ice Bear and Yana have feelings for each other (Seeing Ice Bear blush also was pretty hilarious). And the end made me really makes me really excited for future episodes: my jaw literally dropped when we saw that Yuri is Yana's father. I guess we really are going to see him again. I'm too ready for this show to go even further.

3. Elijah Abrams

Elijah Abrams Just deal with it!

OH. MY. GOD. Yana is Yuri's daughter! I wonder what happened to him ever since Ice Bear left the Arctic.

4. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Icy Nights II (God Tier) - We were due for another flawless episode (not just for season 3, but for this otherwise above average show as a whole); glad to see Ice Bear was our deliverer. After all, he (Ice Bear) is the show's best character (FACT - and I'll fight anyone who honestly disagrees... OK, I won't fight anyone, but I stand by my opinions here.). Besides an overall awesome follow - up to an already perfect first setup for something bigger (which Icy Nights definitely was, hence why that was God Tier in ranking as well, IMHO.), we also get some insight into Yana, who was also introduced in Icy Nights.

My only lament is that Barry got away, again - but of course, I knew this wasn't going to be the end for him, honestly. He'll get nabbed eventually, so that's no big deal - what is a big deal? Seeing Yuri (Yana's father) again. I'm looking forward to what they do with that, eventually.

5. Robin44

Robin44 Member

That episode was freakin awesome, when it turned out Yuri was Yana’s dad i was like “NO...WAY” I really do hope the writers have an Icy Nights III in the making.