1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

TALKBACK - We Bare Bears - "Dog Hotel" - [10/6]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Gatordragon, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Gatordragon

Gatordragon You are a pebble against a mountain!

[​IMG]

Episode 81
    [​IMG]
    Fridays at 7:30p/6:30c!

Dog Hotel
    Premieres
    FRIDAY at 7:30 PM

This week...
    With no place to stay while their cave gets fumigated, the Bears book a night at a hotel for dogs.​

2. Anonymoususer2004

Anonymoususer2004 Excelsior!

This episode reminded me of that one Nickelodeon movie called Hotel for Dogs. I watched it on Netflix a few weeks ago.

Anyways, this was a pretty weird episode. I couldn't tell if the person working at the hotel was a man or a woman. And one of the dogs is named Chachi, which reminded me of Julius Jr.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

Dog Hotel (Mid Low Tier) - Just another predictable outcome I saw coming from miles away that does little for me, honestly, due to being yet another "Grizz being an idiot" plot at the end of the day, besides the dumb misunderstanding with Grizz being mistaken for having rabies in such a scenario, which I didn't see coming, but was still pretty embarrassing to see, IMHO.

I admit I did gt some actual entertainment out of seeing Grizz rescued, thanks to his brothers and the dogs they were boarding with, but that's the only saving grace to what feels like quite the predictable as hell (with "rather stupid misunderstanding on the side") mess for me.

However, it got me thinking about this show's endgame plans... Which I think every show should have - Seriously, if those Bears put as much actual (and truly commendable) thought into doing something as stupid & cheap-stunt-ridden as THIS, I can only imagine what would happen if they put more thought into getting actual jobs to really prop themselves up in life. ANYTHING so they never go and do something stupid like THIS again! I ain't trying to nag, either - I'm just looking out, and the potential is there. Too bad episodes like these convince me little that these writers are truly capable as they like to think.....