1. We are looking for a volunteer to help out with entering the DC and Marvel comics solicitations. If you are interested, please contact Harley.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Just in time for Halloween, enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

[TALKBACK] Wander Over Yonder - "The Bad Guy" (10/18)

Discussion in 'Disney/Pixar Forum' started by Sparkster24, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Sparkster24

Sparkster24 Well-Known Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Fridays @9/8c on Disney Channel

The Bad Guy: When Sylvia tries to get in a bad guy restaurant, she makes Wander act like a bad guy. However, Wander gets a hard time being himself.

Next Week's Episode: The Troll (airing: November 1st)

2. CartoonFridays

CartoonFridays Promoted to detective.

LOLd at the crime boss' baby crying

3. Toon4Thought

Toon4Thought Giving a slightly closer look.

To me, this episode was on par with the two premiere night episodes. Not their best episode, but still enjoyable enough for me to like watching.

I was fairly impressed with how they managed to make an idea like this not completely stink, and I also think the McCracken feel was used much more to the episode's advantage than in "The Pet", with a couple of purposely awkward moments that really does feel like '90s Cartoon Network. Other than that, it's basically most of what I've already said for this show.

And I think I'll talk a little about "The Prisoner" too, since there wasn't a thread about it. Basically, two elements in that one stood out to me: the color scheme and the numerous extreme (even for this show) reactions.